West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on [PD]Connection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

Report on [PD]Connection Empty
PostSubject: Report on [PD]Connection   Report on [PD]Connection Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:20 pm

A little word. The Non-RP within' the PD is just to get sick! I don't want to insult Connection or other PD members but the DM and Non-RP behavior is just sick!
People who RP in the PD are only 5 people!
-Me, Shanked(DM's to but great RP), Black, Niko, Alex!
Also, Connection? I don't want to insult you this way, I just want to make you clear about your behavior!!

Your server name: [PD]Jefferson[C]

When did this happen (date, time)?: 17:14, 5:14 PM / 5/06/2012

Who are you reporting?: [PD]Connection

What are you reporting this person for?: Spamming the Police Dispatch, Non-Rp'ly.

Evidence: Report on [PD]Connection ReportConnection
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Connection   Report on [PD]Connection Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:24 pm

WTF LOL ? '' Behavior is just sick '' ? Da fuq is wrong with you ? sure sure. Niko n Black has right perfect behavior n RP sure sure.. they trolled the Dispatch too, so don't ONLY blame on me mister perfect.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Connection   Report on [PD]Connection Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:24 pm

This kind of action will not be tolerated, taken as a joke or not. Player will be server ban warned 2/3 (not just for this, he has trolled and done so much before), thank you for reporting.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Connection   Report on [PD]Connection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on [PD]Connection
Page 1 of 1