West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corne
Corne

Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake Empty
PostSubject: Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake   Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Your server name:
Corne (Corne McCarthy)

When did this happen (date, time)?:
Saterday, 2 June, 2012, ~16:35 (GMT+1)

Who are you reporting?:
[TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake

What are you reporting this person for?:
Not roleplaying injuries (Powergaming). I was patrolling around in Los Santos and i decided go patrolling in the area of the hood of the Temple Drive Families because there were a lot of them online. So, i changed my direction and i saw that a vehicle was going to pass me on the other side of the ride. Suddenly the vehicle changed its direction to me and we crashed into each other. I started to roleplay everything while they started to shout, but whatever, i continued with roleplaying. Later, they started to move and i thought "Whattefuck?" and i told them that they had to roleplay and one of them said that he had a seatbelt and i really had to facepalm there. A seatbelt does not mean that you do not have to roleplay anything. You still have to roleplay that the airbag deploys, the seatbelt pulls you back into the seat, etc, etc, etc. And even a seatbelt and / or airbag does not mean that you get safely out of a carcrash. The fact that this is not a hardcore roleplay server does not mean that you should not roleplay your injuries because then it would not even be a roleplay server. Atleast, that is my opinion.

Evidence:
Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake Samp256n
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HetCornKanaal
?????

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake   Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:00 pm

As you said in you're sentance, You looked at the TAB, and you seen a bunch of [TDF] Members online, You MGed. and We did RP the car crash, I had a seatbelt, It wasn't suspost to be a crash but, I accidently hitted the side button and hit yu, I shouted are you okay, You didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake   Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Well i didn't know that 'cuz i was AFK, why the fuck im here.

-you didn't read my /b? i said "/b Back" cuz i was AFK watching the video on forum.
Back to top Go down
Corne
Corne

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake   Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:20 pm

CrimeG wrote:
Well i didn't know that 'cuz i was AFK, why the fuck im here?.
If this can get confirmed by anybody then i am wililng to remove you from my complaint.

Doom. wrote:
As you said in you're sentance, You looked at the TAB, and you seen a bunch of [TDF] Members online, You MGed. and We did RP the car crash, I had a seatbelt, It wasn't suspost to be a crash but, I accidently hitted the side button and hit yu, I shouted are you okay, You didn't answer.
Everybody on this server would have metagamed atleast once because of looking inside TAB to check if another gang / faction is online so you can attack them or something else. It is not my fault that the biggest part of the community does not want Firstname_Lastname in the server so you can not see in which gang / faction people are. And you did not roleplay the car crash. Having a seatbelt does not mean that you are roleplaying. If you would continue thinking why that would not be roleplaying then you would realize that you did not move any centimeter when your car crashed into mine, you would still sit normally like you would still be driving which is completely unrealistic and if you would do this on a hardcore, medium or some other light roleplay servers you would get punished for Not-RPing Car Crashes (Powergaming). I did not answer on your shout because i was roleplaying and watching what the fuck you guys were doing. When you drove away i continued with roleplaying EVERY single part and i bet this can be confirmed by anybody that has acces to the serverfiles by checking the chatlogs. You did not do a single /me or /do and only shouted. So, i suppose we both did something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake   Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Oh Comeone like you [TDF] members never "MG" before attacks who you will go to attack. Ofcourse you do, and on this server it's normal because of our name formats.

As for RP'ing car crashes. People should start doing that, atleast when they crash into a [PD] vehicle. Usualy Corne noone here ever RP's car crashing which is pretty bad. It's something people dont like todo, and I would say that not very much people even on such servers like L*-RP do the car accident RP, only in very rare cases people will get warned their or jailed for PG(I know it, cause I been in those accidents on big servers).

But yes I agree with you here, TDF members did wrong here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Corne
Corne

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake   Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Well, if they dont like roleplaying car crashes then maybe there should be a system for the airbag and seatbelt which roleplays the airbag deploy and the seatbelt which pulls you back into the seat automaticly. or when you crash into something you will lose a certain amount of health. If you have lost too much health you will get the crack animation or whatever. This would not only be good for the people that want such things to get roleplayed but also for the gangsters because the police will have to watch out how they are driving in chases because else they'll get injured and will lose the suspect.
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake   Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Well who will get a warn?
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake   Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:07 am

Corne is right, but i wanna say most of people in this server aren't role-playing when they cars crashing somewhere and they're just leaving that place or leaving their car with no more role-play even when player's car reversing, they just coming out and running away that i don't think nobody in IRL can do like that. ( When i say that to players you cannot come out of car in IRL if your car is reverse they telling: we are gangster. ) But really i think people need to know to role-play every time by themselves. I'm sure that Corne is right and Temples were wrong, but this time i don't think they deserves to warn because if we want to warn 'em we need to warn each players time to time in game. of course we need to take care of a person who refuse to role-play but because of car crash that our players aren't importance about that i don't think it's needful. But i'm sure that this report from Corne will be big and good premonition to people to carry of themselves when they're role-playing. (for now maybe another admin gonna warn Temples, but my opinion is we need to release Temple members this time.)

Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake   Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaint on [TDF]Pimpin, Deno_G, [TDF]Drake
Page 1 of 1