West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on [TDF]Drake

Go down 
+3
Dice.
CrimeG
[KTB]Lil_T[B5R]
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[KTB]Lil_T[B5R]

Report on [TDF]Drake Empty
PostSubject: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:53 pm

* I CANT POST LINKS YET, SO THERE IS A LINK TO THE PHOTO, NOT DIRECT PHOTO*
* My bullets are from robbing [TDF]Marcus, he hacks\uses bugs too.. i gave [KTB]Dice screenshots but he didnt post yet*
Your server name: [KTB]Lil_T[B5R]

When did this happen (date, time)?: 19/05/2012 , 15:46PM on +2GMT

Who are you reporting?: [TDF]Drake

What are you reporting this person for?: /q to avoid gun loss, also avoids to RP, and also says that compton knows that drake is ooc, which is the most stupid thing i heard. if he is OOC what is he doing as a getaway driver IC?
Well anyway, i think he should be banned from gang, also lose 1/2 of his money like in /q to avoid gun loss explaination,and also get un-armed.

Evidence: Well we got two witnesses here. Me, [KTB]Eazy, Johnny_Loco.

All the time he said he is OOC, even in the forum's discussion. but here you go.. look at /timestamp. i logged in and decided to look who tagged these tags, and here it is. [TDF]Drake :-)
img337.imageshack.us/img337/7927/samp464v.png

Here he says compton knows he is not there IC (but compton isnt even in game, LOL):
imageshack.us/f/201/samp461x.png/

Here he /q abuses to not lose guns and avoid the RP:
imageshack.us/f/109/samp462k.png/

Here i PM Smokey, and while we talk, Drake goes back online. look at /timestamp :
imageshack.us/f/51/samp463px.png/

Him and [TDF]Big_T always cries when we attack their hood, but ALWAYS.
I'm not trying to insult anybody of [TDF], but [TDF],should have some harder "rp tests" or what ever.

Last edited by [KTB]Lil_T[B5R] on Sat May 19, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Haha really? avoid /q? by the way you didn't kill me. i was back in your hood 'cuz i want to know if Pimpin saying the truth, i wanted to see Jhonny loco is drive bying with his deagle. don't forget i was say on OOC "Stop" right?
Back to top Go down
[KTB]Lil_T[B5R]

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:03 pm

you can say what ever, i said "rp" and i didnt kill you tho, you got no proofs i killed you but i got proofs i DIDNT kill you. look at kill list and time, its after u /q and after u /login.
YOU are lying because you was there already, and bitch please he didnt drive by with deagle look at kill list you blind or what?
your lies are all b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t

Oh and we did stop shooting you, we got out of car and asked u icly "paitin' our hood ah mother fucker" and you just keep spamming my chat with "stopp"
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Hmm? i can't back 'cuz you're too many, im just only one. but i back OOCly 'Cuz i wanted to know if Pimpin is not lying. Feel me?
Back to top Go down
[KTB]Lil_T[B5R]

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:14 pm

CrimeG wrote:
Hmm? i can't back 'cuz you're too many, im just only one. but i back OOCly 'Cuz i wanted to know if Pimpin is not lying. Feel me?
pimpin' didnt tell you anything, you was there already next to the black burrito in parking lot of glen park. stop lying the 3 of us seen u and shoot u. we killed Pimpin a second before u spam us "stop"
im out, spam here as much as you want mr.lier
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Can you please ask Pimpin he pm'ed me LOLZ!
Back to top Go down
[KTB]Lil_T[B5R]

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:16 pm

no, post ss and thats it.
you still did /q and still spam our chat with /b stop. thats refusing to RP -->gang warn and in your case gang leading warn.
Read the /q to not lose guns topic by Rick. and stop refusing to RP.
bye
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Okay;

First, You guys came with atleast 3-4 people in the Tahomah.
Second, One of they had a deagle, And they decided they could Drive-by with the deagle.
Third, I have no clue how you found us there, Probaly MGed or shit.

So; Next time think about who you are reporting.
Back to top Go down
[KTB]Lil_T[B5R]

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Pimpin you got no proof we had deagle, only i had and i was the driver of the car, look at SS's.
You got killed by a colt open your eyes kid
P.S. we didnt MG, how could we?
we just went back to hood after a friendly brawl with Idlewood.
That's our hood, we dont need to MG to go there, now gtfo out of this report you are not a part of it. only Drake is.
Read the topic's rules:

- Only administrators and people involved in the incident may post, other posts will be deleted and their posters punished.

EDIT: i got out of the car and shot you with a deagle once but didnt hit.
Johnny rapidly shot you like 20 bullet with his colt and killed you
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:24 pm

Haha i spammed cuz you guys didn't stop man. don't lying you spammed too. You blew my car when i said stop. i was stop driving. and you guys still shooting me.

-edit he just saying what he said to me earlier that's why i was backin your hood andi said "stop". now you know?

Last edited by CrimeG on Sat May 19, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[KTB]Lil_T[B5R]

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:29 pm

This is a RP server and you need to RP you cant avoid rp.
You said you wasnt there? you said you was there oocly?
Here : img337.imageshack.us/img337/7927/samp464v.png

Last edited by [KTB]Lil_T[B5R] on Sat May 19, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added 'u cant avoid rp its a rp server.")
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:57 pm

(( sry for posting but you didnt send me link ))
Back to top Go down
Bengt™
Hitman
Hitman
Bengt™

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:33 am

[sry for posting, but i saw more times Drake doing /q to avoid lose weapons...but i'm lazy to report trolling ]
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:21 pm

A'ight If y'all saw me /q abuse please take me a SS and post it in this report thanks.
Back to top Go down
[KTB]Lil_T[B5R]

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:09 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Hahahahahahahahaha it was funny
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Sorry to post here, warn me if i deserver a warn.
I just need to say something.

CrimeG, in every reports people making on you, you keep this shit attitude, man.
If someone makes a report on you, say what you need to say and end it up.
Most of the reply from your side in your reports are always kid things:
"ahahaha funny" "LOL" "Umad Bro".

Get abit serious, man. You're being reported and you seem like you clearly don't give a fuck. If it's for posting dumb reply such as your last one "AHAHAHA it was funny" just for raise your post count, just don't reply, dude.

That's all from my side, i hope you get abit more serious because right now, when you leave that type of reply, you seems like some ten years old, man.

-Keelo
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Drake will be disarmed In-Game and half of his money will be taken away for /q abusing and avoiding RP.

locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:02 am

Moving to archive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDF]Drake   Report on [TDF]Drake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on [TDF]Drake
Page 1 of 1