West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[VLA]Shanked

Go down 
+4
Craig
Sherlock Holmes
Shanked
ThaBomb
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Your server name: [TDF]Big_T

When did this happen (date, time)?: Today, now.

Who are you reporting?: [VLA]Shanked

What are you reporting this person for?: /q To avoid a gun loss.

Evidence: [VLA]Shanked Samp006lg
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Cool RP, you pros: "We owned." + That was pure MG

you saw in /b that Felix asked if we should attack and you took it IC so ...

"A snitch nigga thats that shit I don't like."

Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:22 pm

lol, you guys came out with ak's acting tough, showing no fear to our hood. Not only US TWO are in the hood, learn whats rply bro. Plus, Drake miss typed it, he ment it on /b. And if i did MG and shit, you should report me not /q.
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:32 pm

But I don't snitch through forums + Acting hard ? We aimed ? That's like US army going to Afghanistan without guns because they should show 'fear' to the Taliban lol!

+ They was both out, at 4 AM so I don't think anyone would other people would be hanging around at this time RP'ly.

Basically yes, I came to talk ... You saw a /b asking about a drive by or a shoot out and you MG'd the fuck out that shit and started firing.

+ You kept walking away from us to stand behind cars on opposite side which is basically not showing gun fear aswell because we had AK47 and not only that you was out numbered and hiding behind cars coz you knew in SA-MP bullets aint go through so ...
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:09 am

I didn't MG, you guys got out with AK47's so shit was obviously about to go down. So I took cover so I don't get shot. We shot you first because we knew shit would go down. No one would come with AK47's saying "Let's talk". And we had Deagles too, anyway yes it was about 4 AM. But still, there should be people driving through and people walking, drug addicts, etc. And obviously they could see your big ass motherfucking AK47. We only had Deagles so we could of easily hid it behind our pants and shit. Anyway, this report is about you not me. So don't come here talking shit about me if this report is on you. Seriously, go report me if I broke a rule. Don't come crying on a report I made on you. And you shouldn't of /q if we broke rules, you could of easily take evidence and forum report me.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:58 am

https://west-life.forummo.com/t2981-quitting-to-save-guns-getting-refunds-read

If you think he did something wrong go refund yourself if you had evidence that he did something bad, dont quit.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:49 pm

On the first screen, it shows the car's health and pos etc etc... Isn't that s0beit function? or is it a samp function?
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Craig wrote:
On the first screen, it shows the car's health and pos etc etc... Isn't that s0beit function? or is it a samp function?
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:32 pm

s0beit are not working 0.3e folks
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Craig wrote:

That's /dl In-Game
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:24 am

Yeah, what M7 said. I use /dl to see the car's health.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:36 am

See proof that theres no s0beit for 0.3e
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Uhm, any admin gonna reply to this? Been about 3 days and it's obvious he /quit.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:12 pm

it's still an obvious /q abuse to not loose weapons, if you people would of read the server rules better you would know that there is a rule against it and ofcourse a punishment.

Rick wrote:
Quitting to save your weapons, gets you punished by a disarm and taking half of your money. Doing this three times leads to a ban

Next time instead of /q abusing, report the player if you think he did non RP and make a refund request instead.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

[VLA]Shanked Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Shanked   [VLA]Shanked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VLA]Shanked
Page 1 of 1