West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Giovanni:)

Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev Empty
PostSubject: Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev   Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Your server name:Giovanni

When did this happen (date, time)?:5.2.2012.21:46

Who are you reporting?:Shanked,Chevy_Chev

What are you reporting this person for?:Shanked did AFK abuse and leaving a game to safe guns twice today! Once i didn't screenshoted but now i did!
And Chavez did AFK abuse 3 times today..But when i said him you are reported he camed back and i killed him!
Evidence: http: http://upload.slike.com/ ?v=NGIXj.png :S Please punish him!

ps!Remove spaces beacuse i can't post links for 7 days THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev   Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Giovanni today Me and Chevy both seen you using hacks when hacker was on, you floated/flew to our car.

plus I /q because you C-Bugged in a middle of a shoot-out.

Shooting then ducking, that is not fair if when I was in [PD] I got told for doing this then you going to get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Giovanni:)

PostSubject: Re: Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev   Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:59 pm

I didn't used hacks i was in cracked position and i jumped on car! You are blind man! Or it was samp bug idk!I didnt C-BUGED! I took a shoot then moved and crouched to make it easier to kill u! You leave game every time when someone cracks u ! And STOP trolling!
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev   Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Do you have any proof of him c-bugging?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev   Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:45 am

Dealt with, locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev   Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Shanked and Chevy_Chev
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: