West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q

Go down 
+2
stalkur
CrimeG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q Empty
PostSubject: REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q   REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Your server name:[FYB]CrimeG[PSR]

When did this happen (date, time)?:Today

Who are you reporting?:[TDF]Spliff[OG]

What are you reporting this person for?: he is /q'ed when he dead becouse i think he don't want to loose his guns

Evidence:REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q 579781_384117558287827_100000687594299_1214923_2025079182_n
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q   REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Actually, he waited a few seconds before /q'ing but I'll check him when he logs on for any weapons...
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q   REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q   REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Well, this is a well known bug, when you /q while dying, you won't lose your weapons.

I think that the admin(s) should disarms and punish players that doing that.
It's a bug abuse and it's should be punishable, if you ask me.
If the player (victim) who have been killed feel it's an unfair kill (DM), he should simply take SS and post a forum report.

I seen peoples doing this many times, it's getting anoying.
If you don't want lose your money, don't attack nor provoke peoples.
Simple as that.

-Keelo
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q   REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Keelo wrote:
Well, this is a well known bug, when you /q while dying, you won't lose your weapons.

I think that the admin(s) should disarms and punish players that doing that.
It's a bug abuse and it's should be punishable, if you ask me.
If the player (victim) who have been killed feel it's an unfair kill (DM), he should simply take SS and post a forum report.

I seen peoples doing this many times, it's getting anoying.
If you don't want lose your money, don't attack nor provoke peoples.
Simple as that.

-Keelo
Yes but by reporting the "DMer" the admins don't give you your guns back, they only give it if it was a server restart or shit.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q   REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:59 pm

It aint a bug, it's the game itself, you wont lose your weapons untill you respawn because you are still spawned, even through you have 0 HP, i actually think this can be solved easily by scripting that the player will be disarmed when he hit 0 hp(like its scripted you will be cracked around 20-30 hp) instead of letting it auto disarm you when you respawn, untill then i will start banning people who keep doing this, for some reason none you don't think anything will happend. This has been happending for so long now, so i advice that the admin team should not only disarm, but ban people for a week by doing this.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q   REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Mark-Niko wrote:
It aint a bug, it's the game itself, you wont lose your weapons untill you respawn because you are still spawned, even through you have 0 HP, i actually think this can be solved easily by scripting that the player will be disarmed when he hit 0 hp(like its scripted you will be cracked around 20-30 hp) instead of letting it auto disarm you when you respawn, untill then i will start banning people who keep doing this, for some reason none you don't think anything will happend. This has been happending for so long now, so i advice that the admin team should not only disarm, but ban people for a week by doing this.
Acknowledged, Mark.If spliff has weapons the next time he logs on I'll tell a higher admin to ban him for one week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q   REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:43 pm

This wasn't the only time he's done this befor I belive.

Spliff will be talked to/punished if seen in game.
Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q   REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REport on [TDF]Spliff[OG] for ubusing /q
Page 1 of 1