West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion

Go down 
+13
D-Bo
Big_Jayh
Rexxar
Black
Macc
Compton/Kollay
Jonhy
OLD_SCHOOL
Wh1t3
† Maniac †
[AFK]Lil Dan
Blaze
Keelo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:26 pm

guys in about 4 days i will be back Very Happy ! i am proud we're da biggest gang on server XD
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Seville B.L.V.D. Families - History Updated!

Added Chapter 4 - Begginin of Set Trippin - how SBF started beefin with other families etc, same as other chapters, its Lil Dan talking about the storyline
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Guys,sorry if i didnt connected for 2 days but things is fucked up in my city right now,internet crashed 2 days and now the TV Satelite is fuckin' up !
Whatever,E-Net is back so i'm back too afro
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:07 pm

i havent been in game for 8 days :/ i wish i could go in game Sad

and guys >>> https://west-life.forummo.com/t291-chu-are-driving-around-da-blocks#2617
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Dope-Ass Tag Ol' Fam' afro

Between,i have a new mod for my leader's skin ( male01 )
Wanted somethin' new !!!!
afro
Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Samp002w

Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:03 am

koo' mod Smile ! post the link Razz !

and Keloo comment my topic https://west-life.forummo.com/t291-chu-are-driving-around-da-blocks afro

Edit:SBF only got 2 skins?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:16 am

3 + leader
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:21 am

Nice work, frutti. Wink
Having a good rp with y'all. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:32 am

The mod for my Afro skin is in ''Families Mod Showroom'' in ''Modding'' Topic.
You'll see it,its named ''Temple Drive Families Modpack.

But i re-colored the t-shirt to black ( he was grey )

If you only want my skin without all the others skin in modpack,i'll sent it to you by MSN.

Add it : Keelo6s@hotmail.ca afro
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:16 am

TIPS FOR IMPROVES THE ROLEPLAY

Hey Fams,i wanted post some Hints for improve the rp of our gang. afro

---Here is the Tips/Hints---

1. Weapons Use : Don't use yo' weapons alltime 'cause first,you'll look like a fagget who's can't fight and defend himself with gun.
There is good and bad time for use yo' weapon.

There is examples of Good time to use yo' gun :

1.If enemies come to the hood and they're more than you,you could use yo' gun for scare them ! But don't start shoot,just wait ! If this dosn't work and they start attack you with fists or melees weapons,you can start shoot for defend yo' self.

2.If you'r chillin' around the hood and some enemies come armed with weapon,like in first example,take out yo' gun fo' try scare them,but if they're also armed,this probably won't work,so you'r autorized to shoot.

3.If enemies perform a Drive-By-Shooting,just take out yo' gun and defend yo' self,but if you want,you can still run but i think you'll probably help yo' homies.

There is example of Bad time for use yo' gun :

1. Enemies come to the hood,but you'r more than than ( they're 2 or 3 and you'r 4 or 5 ).You don't need start shoot 'cause we got the ''numbers'' power,just grabs
some melees weapons like a bat,a knife or even a shovel and try make them get the F**k out.If they're not scared,take out yo' gun and if you want,aim at them,but you DONT need to shoot 'cause if they're atleast enough genius fo' know they'll die,they'll probably leaves and if they still wanna fight,you can simply take yo melee weapon and fight or just start shoot,but the first idea is better.

2.If the Polices come to the hood,don't show them you'r weapons,and NEVER shoot at them,because IRL,If you shoot a cop,its will be ''Murder Attempt On A Law Officer'' and for this,yo' ass will be locked down for min 10 years.So don't fight with the polices,just listen them and if they start shit,don't worry,we'll get them one by one,but not infront of everybody on the hood,its too much risky.

Gang Fights/Shootouts : In Real Life,a gang shootouts will stop after 1,2 or maybe 3 minutes 'cause you need to remember that we're a RP communauty and IRL,there not only gang bangers,if 2 gangs starts a shootouts or a fights,citizens will almost immidiatly call the polices.

What you DON'T do in a Gang Fight/Shootout :

1.There is the situation,you go to enemies hood and starts shoot at them.....DON'T stay there 10 mins only for ROB or Say shit to the almost dead guys !!!!Just finish them or let's them alive as an advertisment !!!

2.This Tips is more OOCly than ICly : If you'r in a shootout and an enemie don't respect the rules ( B-Hop,Run + Shoot,Gun From Ass or whatever ) DON'T start bullshit him with /B or /Report .There is many solutions to this,you can Take Pics/ScreenShot and than report him on the ''Report Section'' on the forum and you wait the shootout is over and you /Report him.Because if you start say that he can't do that and this is not RP,the 2 gangs will start agruing OOCly and we don't have time for this !!!!

HOPE THIS WILL IMPROVES OUR GANG RP afro
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 am

I agree with Keelo.
We should bring our Gang Shootout RP on another level.
It has to be more realistic.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Keelo wrote:
TIPS FOR IMPROVES THE ROLEPLAY

Hey Fams,i wanted post some Hints for improve the rp of our gang. afro

---Here is the Tips/Hints---

1. Weapons Use : Don't use yo' weapons alltime 'cause first,you'll look like a fagget who's can't fight and defend himself with gun.
There is good and bad time for use yo' weapon.

There is examples of Good time to use yo' gun :

1.If enemies come to the hood and they're more than you,you could use yo' gun for scare them ! But don't start shoot,just wait ! If this dosn't work and they start attack you with fists or melees weapons,you can start shoot for defend yo' self.

2.If you'r chillin' around the hood and some enemies come armed with weapon,like in first example,take out yo' gun fo' try scare them,but if they're also armed,this probably won't work,so you'r autorized to shoot.

3.If enemies perform a Drive-By-Shooting,just take out yo' gun and defend yo' self,but if you want,you can still run but i think you'll probably help yo' homies.

There is example of Bad time for use yo' gun :

1. Enemies come to the hood,but you'r more than than ( they're 2 or 3 and you'r 4 or 5 ).You don't need start shoot 'cause we got the ''numbers'' power,just grabs
some melees weapons like a bat,a knife or even a shovel and try make them get the F**k out.If they're not scared,take out yo' gun and if you want,aim at them,but you DONT need to shoot 'cause if they're atleast enough genius fo' know they'll die,they'll probably leaves and if they still wanna fight,you can simply take yo melee weapon and fight or just start shoot,but the first idea is better.

2.If the Polices come to the hood,don't show them you'r weapons,and NEVER shoot at them,because IRL,If you shoot a cop,its will be ''Murder Attempt On A Law Officer'' and for this,yo' ass will be locked down for min 10 years.So don't fight with the polices,just listen them and if they start shit,don't worry,we'll get them one by one,but not infront of everybody on the hood,its too much risky.

Gang Fights/Shootouts : In Real Life,a gang shootouts will stop after 1,2 or maybe 3 minutes 'cause you need to remember that we're a RP communauty and IRL,there not only gang bangers,if 2 gangs starts a shootouts or a fights,citizens will almost immidiatly call the polices.

What you DON'T do in a Gang Fight/Shootout :

1.There is the situation,you go to enemies hood and starts shoot at them.....DON'T stay there 10 mins only for ROB or Say shit to the almost dead guys !!!!Just finish them or let's them alive as an advertisment !!!

2.This Tips is more OOCly than ICly : If you'r in a shootout and an enemie don't respect the rules ( B-Hop,Run + Shoot,Gun From Ass or whatever ) DON'T start bullshit him with /B or /Report .There is many solutions to this,you can Take Pics/ScreenShot and than report him on the ''Report Section'' on the forum and you wait the shootout is over and you /Report him.Because if you start say that he can't do that and this is not RP,the 2 gangs will start agruing OOCly and we don't have time for this !!!!

HOPE THIS WILL IMPROVES OUR GANG RP afro

Koo' afro
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Thanks For The Support Black and Ol' Fam,its appreciated afro
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Keloo i add'ed your MSN Smile

my topic in IC section is updated
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Hitman
Hitman
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Nice RP wid' all SBF's today
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Geah,We doing it big !
Nice Rp Y'all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:11 pm

2 days left Sad then i will be back
Back to top Go down
Rexxar

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Great RP today,Pce.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Rexxar is promoted to Street Runner from Lil Knucklehead ! (From Baby gangster to tiny gangster)
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Ol Fam' i didn't received yo' ''friends'' invitation on MSN.
Tell me yo' msn,i'll add you afro
Back to top Go down
Rexxar

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:38 pm

I just LOL'ed in RP with TDF today...i dont wanna Flame or something but ... bunch of n008s dont gun fear...
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Rexxar wrote:
I just LOL'ed in RP with TDF today...i dont wanna Flame or something but ... bunch of n008s dont gun fear...
K'
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 pm

since evryone in SBF using fam2 skin...we should have like this

Leading Crew=Fam2
Highrank Crew=Fam2
Medium Rank=Fam3
Low Rank=Fam3
Hood rats=Fam3

Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:23 pm

No, let people use skin they want.. if they all wanna RP with dreads, let them do it. make that dreadlocks are the main symbol of our gang XD
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:29 pm

I agrred with him,most of the member using Fam2 but there is some using Fam1,but some peoples realy should take the Fam3 cause i think no one using it :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion    Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seville B.L.V.D Families - Discussion
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next