West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion

Go down 
+17
Kat
NateDogg
Banks.
Clutch
Nyne
Butters
Connection
THC
Compton/Kollay
peanutt
BigD
Goldie_Loc
Rocce
Macc
Lil_Familie
Jiggy
[AFK]Lil Dan
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:02 am

Too bad to hear this words from our old-school members.
If Macc won't to be active and won't takes leadership i'll apply for the Seville Boulevard Families gang,but i doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Fuck This shit i made a Mistake im down for SBF allday Fuck all otha gangs i wont let you guys down!
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Peanutt do it!!You are active and you are the most loyal from SBF, since I joined the server that you've been here.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:09 pm

Macc, will ya come IG? x( damn
And i won't join TDF
Back to top Go down
D-Bo
Known Player
Known Player
D-Bo

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Yeah man Peanutt should already lead SBF for about 1 monts...I mean he's only one active...Realy I RP with him all the time and its only him from SBF...He deserves lead
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Lil_Dan wrote:
Macc wrote:
SinLoc/Lil_Familie wrote:
Okay.... guys i was patient i gave my leadership up and waited for macc but man SBF is too Inactive im gonna Leave

Bye.

im not a sbf leader anymore

you got 3 days to be active.
if u dont get active, SBF leadership application will be open.

Then I guess it's the end for me then, too. I can't come in-game since my computer is still broken, and I can't say to the guy who is fixing it to hurry the fuck up because there's people waiting for me.
People have to learn that sometimes life ain't what you want it to be and I don't come ig because I don't want to, it's because I /CAN'T/. If you want it that way, go ahead and open the application.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:04 pm

People Can now Apply for SBF Leadership.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:00 am

Just to let you know, I got a message that I'll recieve my computer fixed tomorrow. As I recall, it didn't pass 3 days yet.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:25 am

People already made applies and you gave your official word on that already.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Sorry homies i'm going off for tonight i have problem with internet and my ping fucked up,i'll be in forum but i can't hit the game and i'll see you guys in game tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Okay i thought about it the whole day and im gonna stay away from SBF cus i dont wanna fuck this up and also i wanna try new RolePlay dont be mad at me maybe we'll see again Smile
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:06 am

What's good, everyone?
Well, as most of y'all know, i been playing L*-RP.
That's the main reason why i stopped play here.
Well, being a fool, i noticed that y'all missing me.
That's why i'm going to come back here.
I'll be on almost everyda - As i was doing before.
Just saying, in case some are interested RPing with me.

Yes, i'm still RPing as Tarnell "Keelo" Williams, the nigga that once leads Seville Boulevard Families.
Well, i didn't make apply for lead SBF neither as i'm just going to develop this In-Character.

Also, yes, i'll still be a SBF member (If the current leader wants me in.)

Well, doing this short, i hope to see everyone of you In-Game soon.
We're going to have incredible Roleplays.

-Peace.
-Keelo
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:18 am

Compton wrote:

No, I didn't. I said I would give my leadership away if I didn't get my computer fixed by today.
My computer is fixed already, and I don't think this is fair from your part.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:35 am

Keelo wrote:
What's good, everyone?
Well, as most of y'all know, i been playing L*-RP.
That's the main reason why i stopped play here.
Well, being a fool, i noticed that y'all missing me.
That's why i'm going to come back here.
I'll be on almost everyda - As i was doing before.
Just saying, in case some are interested RPing with me.

Yes, i'm still RPing as Tarnell "Keelo" Williams, the nigga that once leads Seville Boulevard Families.
Well, i didn't make apply for lead SBF neither as i'm just going to develop this In-Character.

Also, yes, i'll still be a SBF member (If the current leader wants me in.)

Well, doing this short, i hope to see everyone of you In-Game soon.
We're going to have incredible Roleplays.

-Peace.
-Keelo

bout fkin time u show up lol
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 am

Hey, Keel' , i hope ya' remember meh and i hope we will continue our RP Very Happy i was "DESPERADO" when Peanutt told me you ain't playing here anymo' Smile
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:49 am

Macc wrote:
Compton wrote:

No, I didn't. I said I would give my leadership away if I didn't get my computer fixed by today.
My computer is fixed already, and I don't think this is fair from your part.

It aint fair from my part? heh.. You and came on the server once or twice since you got SBF leadership which led to death of SBF, and you tell me it aint fair to choose a new leader? You had your time before to get on the server for 1-2 hour per day before your PC broke down, so at this moment I find it pretty fair to give leadership away.

I said it many times already and ill repeat it once again for you Macc: "If you wish to lead a gang, you MUST be active for atleast 1-2 hours everyday or atleast 2-3 times a week" If it was only you inactive and dan would of been still leader and been active I wouldent say a word to you, but since both cant be active something must be done.

Miami had PC problems too and still has them, he disappeared just like you guys, so we chose a new leader for GSF aswel.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:25 pm

But GSF leader isn't Shanked?
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Hey guys i want to remove all of thing froum here and i want to make new things,i know Dan was torment for this topics,but i want to start everything from initial.

Edit:Don't be mad but i want to remove this topics.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Sorry for double posting here it's too important,pay attention,If Keelo come back and if he be active here again i'll leave this spot and he can to apply for take SBF leadership again,then i'm waiting for Keelo's answer and i won't to change anything for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4