West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Glen Park Yardies - Discussions

Go down 
+17
Butters
Nyne
Shanked
OLD_SCHOOL
THC
gundus
Clutch
Panter
Jojo
Connection
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Tuckassadsd
[AFK]Lil Dan
Trazz
Compton/Kollay
Rocce
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

Glen Park Yardies - Discussions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen Park Yardies - Discussions   Glen Park Yardies - Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Y'all should make a Gangland video Smile
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Glen Park Yardies - Discussions   Glen Park Yardies - Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Im baack dany

and wat the eff? why Rocce left?

srsly, its really anoying that after being 2 months with Mario the only V guys ig, and no one wanted to join us, we are almost forced to leave the gang, so someone else gets leadership in 1 day and has like 6 members

rocce, im dissapointed man fo real
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Glen Park Yardies - Discussions   Glen Park Yardies - Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:55 pm

agree with Jojo..

well looks like the gang is all up to us 3.. Me, Mario and Jojo..
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Glen Park Yardies - Discussions   Glen Park Yardies - Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:06 am

I see you guys want a explanation.
Here it is, I can't lead a faction anymore, and I don't fit in that Roleplay anymore, Dan noticed, most of the times, I go AFK while RPing, and I still do so, because I don't want to RP, but, this was one of the best factions I was at, stay cool, I hope Dan makes a good job, build your empire again, like you did in SBF, someday I WILL return, as usual, the factions that I enjoy, I always return, and Danny knows it, once more, sorry for leaving without warning, I just want you guys to understand the way I feel.
IC: Rocce still wounders around Glen Park, but he is walking on the shadow, due to being wanted, Lazy Boii' has been given as Kingpin and Rocce disappeared then.

-Rocce
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Glen Park Yardies - Discussions   Glen Park Yardies - Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:56 pm

-Rocce- wrote:
I see you guys want a explanation.
Here it is, I can't lead a faction anymore, and I don't fit in that Roleplay anymore, Dan noticed, most of the times, I go AFK while RPing, and I still do so, because I don't want to RP, but, this was one of the best factions I was at, stay cool, I hope Dan makes a good job, build your empire again, like you did in SBF, someday I WILL return, as usual, the factions that I enjoy, I always return, and Danny knows it, once more, sorry for leaving without warning, I just want you guys to understand the way I feel.
IC: Rocce still wounders around Glen Park, but he is walking on the shadow, due to being wanted, Lazy Boii' has been given as Kingpin and Rocce disappeared then.

-Rocce

You can't lead a gang anymore? Who do you think you are? You're acting like you're some experienced veteran who's been here for years. You are some guy who got luck with GPY, and you didn't give a flying duck (yes, duck) about the future of said gang. You cared about your reputation. You have zero rights to say build an empire, because you where initially the foundation, but you crumbled and gave up. I don't care how hypocritical I am, being a former leader I can tell you it is not easy. I love how you are so content with your decision, while Dan was very angry and confused when Seville was gone. That is a leader. This facade of an excuse you're giving us is what you are, a coward.

Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Glen Park Yardies - Discussions   Glen Park Yardies - Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:40 pm

@Mario: Headshot

Take the lead of GPY, he said
Get it active, he said

day after day i only believe that GPY is big fail since nobody in this server likes to RP Jamaicans or some.. pretty bad..
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Glen Park Yardies - Discussions   Glen Park Yardies - Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:52 pm

This faction is new to our community, and as you know our community aint that big to fill even these poor 4 gangs we have now(I aint talking about the time we had sets). Try somehow lure people into [GPY] im sure there are folks that will like to RP Jamaicans.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Glen Park Yardies - Discussions   Glen Park Yardies - Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Yeah, but most of them dont even know Jamaican Pat'wa basics and spelling, laso thinks that if you talk in bad english you automaticly talk pat'wa lol
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Glen Park Yardies - Discussions   Glen Park Yardies - Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:01 pm

( Sorry for posting here ): Well i still have some hope in his Gang.... But i think that People dont join Gang's like this one, because you have to speak kinda another language... But that's what i think.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Glen Park Yardies - Discussions   Glen Park Yardies - Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:19 pm

I agree lol.. but its not that hard neither, i learned all patwa from 3 links i readed for few minutes, and everyday i would re read all for 5 mins and tahts it..
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Glen Park Yardies - Discussions   Glen Park Yardies - Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:39 am

but people are lazy

l0l

dan i dunno wat we goin to do

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glen Park Yardies - Discussions   Glen Park Yardies - Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glen Park Yardies - Discussions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3