West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Bann Appeal.

Go down 
+4
Compton/Kollay
peanutt
Connection
GreenHustla
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:03 am

Your name (IG) : Dough_Tre
Internet protocol [IP] : 213.65.212.79
Name of the admin that banned you :
Date and time of the ban : Like one week before new years.
Reason : ?????
More informations : I changed info since i've noticed that i explained a little complicated. I'll try to make it easier to understand. Okay, i was on WCLRP it was like 4months + ago. One day i logged in it worked, but like 1minute after the server lost connection it said, and after 4 retries it sayed: you are banned from this server. I know that this is a SAMP bug that happens sometimes so i relogged, when i relogged it still sayed you are banned, it didnt say like Admin:HMHMHMHM Banned Dough_Tre: Reason. Didnt say anything like that. My guesses are bug, please help me out here.. I really had a good time in WCLRP and i really wanna have those times back.

Look here http :// imageshack . us / photo /my - images / 32 / samp006wa .png /

NO SPACE

Last edited by GreenHustla on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:37 am

The server Is currently down by now probably and hopefully coming back tomorrow , also if you tried to join today.
(( sorry for posting))

Last edited by MobbDeep on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:11 am

Yup. I was had problem like this before.don't worry i think you didn't banned from the server.now like Mabb's said ''server down for now'',wait when server will open again if you have problem again Admins will fix your mistake.[Sorry For posting]
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Okay thanks guys, because i really love this server.
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Btw why is it down? And how long? And also Peanutt how did you make Odoggs and i Caines shirts green? Thats dope
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Because of a player on another server, did an DDOS attack or something rofl, Compton and Lead admins is trying to fix the Server be patient. And take Mods and things like that By PM's (( so you don't go Off Topic )). And who in hells dose not love this server?
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:39 pm

DDoS faggots! Sad Why the fuck did they do that?
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Do you guys think that my problem will be fixed once the server is open again?
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:36 pm

YEASSSSSHSSHHSHS SERVER BACK UP, BUT IT STILL SAYS IM BANNED GUYS... Sad( I've been camping all day lol..
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:12 pm

There is a EDIT bottom, so dont double post.
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Okay sorry, but do you know why i'm still banned ? I've been waiting all day for it to come up, and now im still banned :/
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Damn you guys spammed the shit out of this topic, stop chatting here, this is a ban appeal and not General Discussion.

As for me, I dont remember you and I doont think I saw you, I want to see what other admins have to say, maybe someone will remember you..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Okay can you look the reason for the ban? Because it didnt pop up who banned me or how i got banned.

Btw, Miami knows me, we RPed alot together, he knows i'm no rulebreaker.
Back to top Go down
Tuckassadsd
Known Player
Known Player

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:28 pm

WHY you get ban nigga if you dont break rule ??
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Why dont you read the ban appeal itself NIGGA?
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:24 pm

I think it's weird because it started of with loosing the connection, and after like 12 retries it says i'm banned, but it doesnt say; admin; reason, and stuff... I think that sucks because i know myself i didnt do shiit, but i would appriciate if you could check the reason, my guesses are bug. But you never know, but yeah, i can't wait to play here again period.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 pm

This ban appeal won't go through fast if you can't remember your exact name or which administrator banned you. Along with that write your old names and try to get Miami to post here and vouch for you.
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Rick, my name is Dough_Tre, i remember now, and no admin banned me, it didnt tell anything all it said was : Lost connection to the server retrying, and after like 9 retries it says, you are banned from this server.. Didnt say anything else... :/
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:23 am

Please i don't wanna push you guys put isnt there any progress so far? Because i know i'm not guilty to any rule breaking.
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Heres a SS! NO SPACES!

http ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/samp007xx.png/
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 am

Can't see the pics, use the Cmd in the "Preview" section, also, I remember his name, I just don't know why he got banned.
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:34 am

Can i add your Skype and send it there?
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Bann Appeal. View
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Ok now, I finally had time to check things about about you, and here are the things that I found:

1st of all explain me how are you contacted to these 2 accounts:

Lil_Tyrone
Carlos_Guvo

And 2nd of all There was an Admin that banned you from the server and it was me, I banned your IP, and I belive there was a reason, and I pretty much think it was hacking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:13 pm

1, Right one, i registered with that one the first time i was on the server, i didnt like the name so i changed to: Dough_Tre
2. Never had a acc named Carlos_Guvo.
3. Sorry man but i never hacked, i don't know where that comes from..
I'm not telling you that you're accusing me, but i'm sure that i never hacked.

But the ban thing happend when i was on Dough_Tre..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bann Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal.   Bann Appeal. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bann Appeal.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next