West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Dubz - Hard times in life [Quick Freestyle]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ProDubZ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Location : im everywhere and im nowhere,sometimes at the same time!,but sometimes right behind you...

Dubz - Hard times in life [Quick Freestyle] Empty
PostSubject: Dubz - Hard times in life [Quick Freestyle]   Dubz - Hard times in life [Quick Freestyle] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:24 pm

How it came that this world is so fuckin angry
Once in time i want to be alone cause they so fuckin mad on me
cause my life will never change ive been through lot of shit
But never felt shamed by myself even if i got hurt a little bit
F**k those clowns, spit with me on domino matrix shit
I beat and spank your newbie asses like a fuckin dominatrix B***h
You'll see me coming like a bullet flash, when i come your faces will get smashed
Yall greenies getting smashed and crashed dead and dashed and mashed in yo fuckin head
Life's so hard , even if you try your best, shit's goin apart and old G'z they are goin to rest
images of people bowing down to the king, recognizing me wen they talk bout royalty
trying to live life and fulfill a dream , envisioning and want to live endless possibilities
comprehending with the truth as it may seem , but truth and reality always never what it seems to be
so i stay ready for whatever obstacles life has to bring ,trying to control it at hand but it keeps coming hard at me
F**k them fizzles to tha fuckin dizzles, Talkin shit like shizzles in bizzles like fagg Rydah and wizzles
But they aint shit cause imma put ma nuts on his consuls, he's rappin shit and without any results
i feel no beat, on my heat, im always on the run, i feel no danger, i am a stranger, i got my gun
Im a high caliber MC call me the Don, I blast mothafuckaz like Rydah and burn them with the intensity of sun
Im a soldia in this city , fuckin you Nyner pussy, You just an unknown mothafucka like Cruz that fake MC wussy
Only reason ill do that cause im totally sick of ya faces,Cause i see no changes,only fake MC racists
But anyway im on end im feeling the flow,feeling the beat that i take it inside me faster and low
Im about to blow, im about to explode , im a supernova bitches , im at the end of this long road
So this shit is real niggaz i miss ma homies in LS , Everytime i wake up i remember ma homies with that i left
If i have to stay here forever and wont come back, I promise that i will come and see you aint gonna be whack
So peace to Trickey peace to E , Peace to Front Yard Ballaz my real family , that taught me to survive da streetz.(Yeah)
[Instrumental]

Last edited by ProDubZ on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Dubz - Hard times in life [Quick Freestyle]   Dubz - Hard times in life [Quick Freestyle] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:29 pm

(( Y'know y'didn't post a valid/real link for the video? me gusta ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
ProDubZ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Location : im everywhere and im nowhere,sometimes at the same time!,but sometimes right behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Dubz - Hard times in life [Quick Freestyle]   Dubz - Hard times in life [Quick Freestyle] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 pm

(( koo' ))
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Dubz - Hard times in life [Quick Freestyle]   Dubz - Hard times in life [Quick Freestyle] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:48 pm

/me turns on the radio and notices the song.
/me laughs
L.B:Is dis a rap?huh..
/me cuts the song.
((Nice))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dubz - Hard times in life [Quick Freestyle]   Dubz - Hard times in life [Quick Freestyle] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dubz - Hard times in life [Quick Freestyle]
Page 1 of 1