West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

U did crime?

Go down 
+29
Domino
Compton/Kollay
Keelo
Wh1t3
Gigo
Fact.
Chimpo.
►Randy◄
Weedie
Black
Macc
Connection
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
[AFK]Lil Dan
Nyne
Jojo
Juggalo
Alcatrazz
BoelieBeast
MarkNiko
Rocce
gundus
† Maniac †
Methodman
Scarab
OLD_SCHOOL
Shizo
Appo
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

U did crime? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:18 am

† Toxic † wrote:
I alredy killed so don't compete with me, if i see y'all IRL warn me so i don't kill nobody of the comunity

If you go around Portugal and notice a lot of white guys around wearing Dark Red, be carefull, and if you see a guy with a red bandana on head and a black one on pocket, handshake him, it's me XD

U did crime? - Page 2 24wbipy
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:50 am

There was actually a lot of shit around me when I was like 15/16.
But this things ain't something that I'm proud of.
But aight what ever.
I made small crimes like:

- Stealing handbags from women.
- Stealing mobile phones and I pods.
- Smoking weed (I was a hardcore addict).
- Tried XTC and Speed a few times.
- Selling weed in small doses.
- Graffiti.
- Beating up somebody (only if I had to).
- Running away from taxis without paying.
- Running away from the Police.

and other stupid childish stuff...
But then I understood that it's all bullshit.
I stopped smoking weed (I still smoke sometimes but not often).
I stopped the whole shit and left everything behind me.
Now I work out at the gym 3 times a week and make music.
I'm also finishing my school pretty good and everything became alright.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:50 am

† Toxic † wrote:
I alredy killed so don't compete with me, if i see y'all IRL warn me so i don't kill nobody of the comunity

If you go around Portugal and notice a lot of white guys around wearing Dark Red, be carefull, and if you see a guy with a red bandana on head and a black one on pocket, handshake him, it's me XD

Toxis gangsta level is
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:05 pm

I ain't kiding...
Adv: Selling Butterfly knife used 2 times, only 200€
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:31 pm

† Toxic † wrote:
I ain't kiding...
Adv: Selling Butterfly knife used 2 times, only 200€

Too expensive dawg.
I could get a very good knife for 80 euro here.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:35 pm

I can get much betther knife for 5 euros...lol
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Naaah this oen is better, it alredy killed so it has story XD
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:05 pm

LOL, i can get a knife in Portugal for 3 euros and you say it's 200?
nigga pls fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:10 pm

XD I'm cashy

Queres comprar??
Back to top Go down
Methodman

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Mike wrote:
2 months ago,had a verrry bad day as i return back home by taking a metro,an annoying guy was sitting next to me asking stupid questions and was sober,i felt angry and started punching the guy up and down,threw him on the ground,his face was all bloody,i took out a butterfly knife,hitted him twice then some guys stopped me,the police took me away,i lied and said i took out the knife for my self defence.

playing GTA 4 to much and thinking its real life? I did this exact same thing in GTA 4 ....went to the metro....man talking to me randomly...and took out my knife and started [unching and stabing him up...face all bloody...cops arrested me...lost my guns, but they let me out in about a second cuz i said it was self defence xD.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:20 pm

† Toxic † wrote:
Naaah this oen is better, it alredy killed so it has story XD
Like you ever killed someone in reallife. Dont take this game to serious and stop beeing a gangster on the internet, please.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:23 pm

If you actually killed someone you wouldn't brag on the internet about it.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:45 pm

k i'mma call the cops now Greedy
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:13 pm

i did a crime before.
I was criming when i was 5 nigga.
Stealing candy, and then when i was older i saw a nigga, he was fronting me
and then i asked her grandma on a date and fucked her in the ear.

what nigga what?

Last edited by <Weedie> on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:17 pm

I stole sum toys from Kindergarden, that's OG nigga blunt trolling
Back to top Go down
Chimpo.
Chimpo.

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Oh man, i had fun in my kiddy years.

Age 11-12 egged some random guys house, it was the first bigger thing i did so it felt so hardcore. My friend who had this idea we always did shit and got in trouble, he was about 2 years older than me so he was the one who came up with these stupid ideas.

The same age we also evacuated the whole school because we put a smoke bomb in a bottle and the fire alarms went off.

Age 13 or 14 there was this much funnier story which needs to begin from the start. Okay so i was supposed to go over to my friends house for 2 nights in the summer. He told me that the night before one of my old classmates was over at his house and one of his friends too, to stay over. They told how they got drunk as F**k and decided to steal my friends( the one that i stayed over at ) friend mothers car ( I know it is kind of confusing ). So they took the car and drove around for a bit and that's it. The friend who i stayed over at actually lived a little bit out of town so we didn't really care for the cops and the place was quite empty at nights.
Anyway when i went there my old classmate was gone already but one other friend stayed there. We got our drinks and got drunk. We had our sober driver who was actually driving his own mothers car and was okay with it. So we pushed it a few metres and started the engine. We drove around for a while and picked up one friend more who lived next to the friend i stayed over at. It was pretty cold at night and you could barely see out of the window of the car because the windows were all foggy from inside. We also drove so one of the guys were sitting on the roof and the other was on the roof of the car, and we switched. So we drove the car a few metres from the house where we took our friend mothers and cut the engine. We walked to the house and decided not to push the car to the house yet because we thought we should drive around a bit more. We walked to the house to steal some cigarettes. The friend who lived there went in to get the cigarettes and we all waited outside for him. Suddenly his mother opened the door and said " What's going on in here boys ? ". We ran like hell because we were fucking wasted and we also stole here car. We ran back to the car and started walking while the mother's son stayed at his house. The place where we parked the car had a house next to it. Some old man came out of the house and said " Come here boys ". We split up, there was 4 of us and we split into 2 groups. the old man got between us and started chasing the 2 guys infront of us so we ran the other way. We ran somewhere near the bushes and hid there for like 2 hours. Later we heard the car we stole go past us so we kinda knew we were fucked. So we decided to run for our lives back to the house where we found the 2 guys that were chased by the old man. They said that they got away from him. So we didn't talk with the guy whose mothers ride we stole for like a month. We never got caught me gusta
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:07 pm

►Randy◄ wrote:
I stole sum toys from Kindergarden, that's OG nigga blunt trolling
That's just OW (Original Wangster) blunt trolling
Back to top Go down
Fact.
Fact.

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:51 pm

I hit a police officer on a football game, since i was 17 then = underaged - can't charge me trolling
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:14 pm

I once hit a kid in the head with a brick from a house. Then me and Randal was smoking weed and he said, "Man, we OG". Loc Dog
Back to top Go down
Gigo
Gigo

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Raped a girl she was 9 blunt trolling
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Bear wrote:
Raped a girl she was 9 blunt trolling

i bet in my adminship that u got a boner while u wrote that lol

im bout to vomit when i see this thread.... ya all e-thugs lol, ya all raped,killed,robbed......
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Lol, all of you are gonna go to jail for life while I'll be in my big ass mansion, counting money. fuck that/dumb bitch

And I don't think some of you ever did that shit like Bear, if you did, you would be in jail now, my friend. And y'll so smart, saying if you did really do those crimes on the internet where the police can track you and arrest you in matter of seconds. And Chimpo did another crime, telling a long ass story, my eyes hurt. forever alone
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:37 pm

I did actually do what i said i did. Myself and the kid were both the same age and noone notified the police, therefore I didn't get caught.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Well, okay, that can be true lol. But I mean the shit what Bear and Toxic said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U did crime?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next