West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

U did crime?

Go down 
+29
Domino
Compton/Kollay
Keelo
Wh1t3
Gigo
Fact.
Chimpo.
►Randy◄
Weedie
Black
Macc
Connection
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
[AFK]Lil Dan
Nyne
Jojo
Juggalo
Alcatrazz
BoelieBeast
MarkNiko
Rocce
gundus
† Maniac †
Methodman
Scarab
OLD_SCHOOL
Shizo
Appo
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:26 am

U did an crime like robbed or somthing thats ilegal talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:25 am

I stole an apple.
Im a real thug.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:57 am

Inb4thebullshitterssaytheykilledaguy
Back to top Go down
Scarab
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scarab

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:12 am

Well, when I was like 8 I went to a store where they sold all kinds of shit including candy so. the candy was there all in the open and you could take it and put it in a bag and then weigh it and pay for it.. But I took one of those candies really sneaky and ate it right in the store like a motherfucking alpha male.

U did crime? Funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme
Back to top Go down
Methodman

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:31 am

snuck out of the house at about 3am wit [FYB]Lil_J real name josh irl friends.....went with my friend karl that jacks his moms car cuz hes bored and drives around -.- and teepeed the shit out of every one of our friends cars.....i think thats the most illegal thing ive done besides spray painting lol......^^ everyones stole a candy or apple from a store when they were little....first thing that comes into mind..." i dont have money...mommy wont buy it... should i eat it? U did crime? Challenge_accepted_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-535 "
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:02 am

tagging up walls , robbing (not stores)
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:30 am

Well ALL know Rick's usual crimes.. Rape hahafun
Back to top Go down
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:26 am

i robbed an house with an friend of my we stole 2 weed plants, we leaved with scooter. we dropped it on an safe place and next day we picked it up and brought it to the people that buyed it. and ye candy ofcourse ;D
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:39 am

Tagging up walls,I never stole a Candy when I was little,I would make my Mom buy it,I can be pretty annoying.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:40 am

Appo ya' hardcore

Y'all ain't gonn' believe me but i'll speak up, my crime was that i was at my old school bus stop graffiting about ma' gang (I wont tell it's name) and i got picked by a nigga (wich was white guy) wich was messing with me, i picked my buterfly knife and stabbed his shoulder, he went to hospital, and now i never heard of him again

Geah i'm real OG
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:40 am

I showed the police my middle finger without they saw me, uuuuuhhh im so gangster hahafun
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:03 pm

I was driving my car..i knew my rear lights didnt work that well so if the police spotted me
i was sure they went after me.
And ofcourse that evening the police were checking cars at some spot which i couldnt evade.
So i decided to pass there point fast at a moment there were busy with checking
other people.
Police spotted me anyway so one patrol car went after me .. so i was damn alright im busted..i pulled over on a small land road switched off my lights and waited for them to join me on the road. I couldnt stop laughing while i realised they just pasted me by and didnt saw me standing there in the dark.
XD XD XD

After that moment i continieud that small road ..they never spotted me again
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Surprised Rly, now if i found u IRL i'mma do you the same i did to that guy i stabbed Muaaaaaahahaha

me gusta butterfly knife
Back to top Go down
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Boelie i think they arrested u for Grand theft auto hlone laugh
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Once,when i was finishing my school year,me and my homies jumped in store,we didnt steal cash...two of my homies were talking with the worker,and i took out 14 bottles of Coca Cola in packages,and three boxes of cigars...few months ago,we took a car from parking lot,and we were driving around with it.... well i was driving it;..the car was serbian Fica U did crime? Zastava750_01..and we found in dashboard about 250 euros...we took it,and parked car back to parking lot...
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:18 pm

I knew when I was a little nipper I used to chuck toys in the trolly according to my mum Laughing . There was one crime I did thou basicly what happened there were one person having a go at the shopkeeper for underchanging him he left and about 10 minutes later started to chuck stones at the shop,They stormed in grabing anything and the shopkeeper went after them.The shop was empty so I helped myself to a few WKDs.
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:53 pm

2 months ago,had a verrry bad day as i return back home by taking a metro,an annoying guy was sitting next to me asking stupid questions and was sober,i felt angry and started punching the guy up and down,threw him on the ground,his face was all bloody,i took out a butterfly knife,hitted him twice then some guys stopped me,the police took me away,i lied and said i took out the knife for my self defence.
Back to top Go down
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Mike if u did that u wouldnt be on the forum, so actually if u did it u would be in jail or u have an good lawyer,
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:35 pm

I steal mayo and ketchup packages from supermarkets and also Snickers and MilkyWay's

you know, things that you can pocket

yum yumm
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Worst thing i've ever done in my entire life is the time that i fought a kid that was mute and hit him in the head with a baseball bat. Afterwards he mom ran out and started screaming about how he was mute and i said, "then he'll understand this" and i flicked him off.

Not lying either.

EDIT: Jojo, you're hardcore.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Stealing yugioh cards,candies, vandalism like grafiti for football fans ultras crew im affilated with - grobari (gravediggers) partizan,nationalistic and anti-gay parade tags, breaking windows, ruining school document
Back to top Go down
Methodman

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Jacking off in a public school bathroom.......Think thats illegal......right? U did crime? 1280290131468
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Methodman wrote:
Jacking off in a public school bathroom.......Think thats illegal......right? U did crime? 1280290131468
LOL I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:34 pm

I alredy killed so don't compete with me, if i see y'all IRL warn me so i don't kill nobody of the comunity

If you go around Portugal and notice a lot of white guys around wearing Dark Red, be carefull, and if you see a guy with a red bandana on head and a black one on pocket, handshake him, it's me XD
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:51 pm

Playing GTA San Andreas and all of them others games XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

U did crime? Empty
PostSubject: Re: U did crime?   U did crime? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U did crime?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: