West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

.:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.

Go down 
+14
Rashid
peanutt
ThaBomb
Wh1t3
Compton/Kollay
Rhyme
Lil_Girl
Connection
Rocce
Api
Clutch
Barry
Juggalo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

.:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Thanks a lot, guys. I really appreciate the support.

Should be posting the rules and information topic pretty soon.

EDIT: I came online for a little while today. Slow day for the server. I had a brief exchange with a couple of [FYB] members, but, other than that, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:52 am

GL Clutch.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:29 am

GL Man, don't let the gang die!
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:24 am

Thanks, guys.

Lately, activity on the server has been pretty lean. Haven't seen too many people online from any faction, to be honest. Must be the holidays.

Last edited by Clutch on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rashid
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Rashid

PostSubject: GOOD LUCK!!   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:08 am

Good luck Clutch And i am sure you gonna lead the gang Very well Keep up with the good work Clutch.
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:04 am

Had some nice roleplay as a crack dealer today. I hope to see a few RHB allies on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:23 am

I must say, the members of the police department are certainly stepping up their game as a faction. Today's capture and subsequent jailing of my character was really well done.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 am

Great RP today with Clutch Smile
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Clutch you still here? There is some [RHB]Tuck guy. He keeps PM'ing me IG and on forum that he is the only active member of the set and he wants to be co leader. If you still active, reply to this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Compton, Clutch was on last night.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:07 am

Well,he coms online every night,around midnight,tonight i had a kool RP with Clutch Smile
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:41 am

I've been online every day this week. Tuck's been badgering me for a co-leader spot in RHB for quite some time.

Tuck, if you're reading this, you're welcome to roleplay as an aspiring member of the set. However, the co-leader spot just isn't an option. And if you're going to pester admins for gang leadership while I'm still present, well, I don't know what to tell you.

UPDATE:

Today's roleplay with with Matija and [GSF]Miami was quite enjoyable. I might not make it online tomorrow, as I have some things to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Tuckassadsd
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:44 am

Where are the missing members of the RHB ,C_Dog they and others. it was full. only they were on the server xD
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:57 am

Well actually I was [RHB]C.Dogg I got CK'ed because of started beef with TDB by an accident , no my problem that Rhyme cannot take jokes ICly anyway , I got CK'ed so. Was actually wounder to join ballas again I really like ballas faction , but I wounder too to join Triads so its kinda hard to choice , and at same time , I dont wanna be called G-Hopper , even if there aint any rule againtst it. and them others I have no idea.

( Sorry for posting just wanted to answer Tucks question XD ))
Back to top Go down
Tuckassadsd
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:26 am

lol! lowriding When I knock /rollin out there rollin that the leader is actually a shade al cluch and with skin so there wrote that the RCB should shade al cluch
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Shade is no longer leading the faction.
Back to top Go down
Tuckassadsd
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:41 pm

but why when i type /rollin why he listed
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:53 pm

because cpt forgot to delete it, thats why
tuck u dont know anything lol..
Back to top Go down
Tuckassadsd
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Fuck that New Triads fuck
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:13 am

There is no flaming allowed in the discussion topic. Calm yourselves.

I'll be online after basketball.

EDIT:

Great RP with [V]Jojo, [TDB]Rhyme, [V]Mario, and a number of other server regulars. I'm very glad to be a part of this server.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:34 pm

[RHB]Terror[OG] is new member of RHB? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:48 pm

BTW im still in.i will try to come on for some RP as a member,name's [RHB]Terror
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:11 pm

I'll add you to the rank list soon.

Good to see you!
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:20 am

Great RP with Terror. I've also had some nice RP with [TDB]Rhyme, Lil_Tic, and CrimeG over the past couple of days.

February 4th:

Fantastic roleplay with HighTop, CrimeG, [FYB]Smokey, [FYB]CPT, [TDB]D12, the guys from [MC], and numerous other players. Here's to a great day.
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:47 am

United sets, here we go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.   .:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Rollin' Heights Ballas - Discussion:.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next