West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil

Go down 
+4
Gigo
OLD_SCHOOL
MarkNiko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

[RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil   [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Yeah i had enough of these idiots who quits to lose weapons, i will disarm them ASWELL as taking a big ammount of their in game cash, you should be happy i won't ban you THIS TIME
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil   [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 pm

I've noticed Capital_E do this way to much,We should ban him from even having weapons Razz
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil   [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Today Frazer did the same thing, I had to /disarm him earlier. Just to let you know Mark.
Back to top Go down
Gigo
Gigo

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil   [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Sorry for here posting.
ThugZ always doing Rambo...he shoted you first with deagle... and then he starts to Chicken Running,scroled to his uzi and starts Rambo..man..i mean but he do that always!! always!!! he was running ofter me to LV man and he from LS to LV he was doing rambo!!!!! man.. no comment but ThugZ must to learn RP..and he say to all "noob go learn rp you don't know how to RP.." and so etc..
thats all from me
Bye Wink
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil   [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Well,i didn't understand how the pictures proves that they /qed to avoid losing guns...:/
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil   [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:03 am

Api, quit trying to make it look like they didin't.
I'm sorry, but control your members.
I'm seeing constant reports on them.
Sorry, I know I'm not the one to give you orders or nothing.
I'm just giving you advice.
Seriously, YOUR FYB members are giving Ballas a bad name now.
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil   [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:13 am

The Third Picture,the player wasn't killed,obviously lost his weapon?,first one looks like running and shooting that is a rulebreak,well action will be taken.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil   [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:28 am

Mark-Niko wrote:
Yeah i had enough of these idiots who quits to lose weapons, i will disarm them ASWELL as taking a big ammount of their in game cash, you should be happy i won't ban you THIS TIME
Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil   [RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RHB]ThugZ,[FYB]Capital_E,[FYB]Frazer,[FYB]Lil_Devil
Page 1 of 1