West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on [FYB]ThugZ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigo
Gigo

Report on [FYB]ThugZ  Empty
PostSubject: Report on [FYB]ThugZ    Report on [FYB]ThugZ  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Your server name:Gigo

When did this happen (date, time)?:17:23 15.12.2011

Who are you reporting?:Lieing,/q for saving his guns,OOC insult

What are you reporting this person for?:

Evidence:Here you can see he do /q for saving his guns. Report on [FYB]ThugZ  246vy4m
Welcome to the insulting -> Report on [FYB]ThugZ  10ro7io
Here you can see he lieing:
1ss: Report on [FYB]ThugZ  Bgv7ty
2ss: Report on [FYB]ThugZ  1hxyv
And here you can see he will to report him on forum.. ok no problemmooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Wink
Report on [FYB]ThugZ  Efnss2
Back to top Go down
ThugZ
ThugZ

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]ThugZ    Report on [FYB]ThugZ  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:59 pm

1.I was AFK so i didn't insulted you...
2.You were standing next to me to wait till i will get /back.
3.When you saw i did /back you shooted me...i didn't had any time to react that's why i avoided.
4.You are lieng about that i insult you...you didn't rp or anything to me...you just waited till i was /back then you DM-ed me...
5.I have proof that i never insulted...on noone of the screens it's not my insult...you just lie.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]ThugZ    Report on [FYB]ThugZ  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Rhyme wrote:
Another Ballas report, jeez.....
When will this madness stop?
it aint the ballas fault since the two familie out siders were waiting for the balla to do /back and dat aint allowed i think Razz
Back to top Go down
Gigo
Gigo

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]ThugZ    Report on [FYB]ThugZ  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Ok you didnt insulted me? look the picture you said "Fool" and "Are ya' fuckin' idiots?!" first..me and Reyo wanted to attack some balla...then we saved himm..going to RHB hood.. so we just followed him then he said "why don' chu' suk my motherfukindick" and they we RP-ed so he do /afk becouse he know what next..beating up and stealing uzi/tec/glock...
Stop lieing the U.N_OWEN spected you and Reyo was there too so they know what happend..you can't move now you are trapped Wink
Waiting for admin to lock/bin this and to answer this..
Back to top Go down
ThugZ
ThugZ

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]ThugZ    Report on [FYB]ThugZ  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Gigo wrote:
Ok you didnt insulted me? look the picture you said "Fool" and "Are ya' fuckin' idiots?!" first..me and Reyo wanted to attack some balla...then we saved himm..going to RHB hood.. so we just followed him then he said "why don' chu' suk my motherfukindick" and they we RP-ed so he do /afk becouse he know what next..beating up and stealing uzi/tec/glock...
Stop lieing the U.N_OWEN spected you and Reyo was there too so they know what happend..you can't move now you are trapped Wink
Waiting for admin to lock/bin this and to answer this..

I am sorry to announce you but it wasn't me who insulted ya...i just logged in and entered the tahoma....after that i did /afk and ALT+TABed....so ia didn't rp shit with me...
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]ThugZ    Report on [FYB]ThugZ  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Sorry for nobody responding to this report. U.N. Owen was the administrator on scene, so he either didn't see anything wrong or will have to look on this report himself. Since it's old, I'll lock it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on [FYB]ThugZ    Report on [FYB]ThugZ  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on [FYB]ThugZ
Page 1 of 1