West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Gang Brawls

Go down 
+8
Rick
Sly
Gran
gundus
Big_Jayh
Domino
Compton/Kollay
Rocce
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:44 pm

What this server misses is Gang brawls with bats, knifes, brass knuckles, so that we don't whine 24/7 because of gang rivalies, so we get a number of ppl we join together and we do a brawl, no guns, only meelees, this gives a lot of advantages, like sparing less money on guns,less DM, More RP, More money for the players, etc.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Got a point there, besides for what did We add a Tool Shop? You can buy some meelee weapons there (different one's) and go and do a great brawl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Geah, that's right, but most of the people just go there to buy knifes and katanas, we should do some old school brawl
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:25 pm

If you really want this to happend, gangbrawls, then what I suggest is to simply raise the firearms cost. that way people won't be able to go and buy a firearm everytime they want to "search for a mofo" and they will be involved in mor ehood rp, gang brawls, robbing people with just meele.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Domino wrote:
If you really want this to happend, gangbrawls, then what I suggest is to simply raise the firearms cost. that way people won't be able to go and buy a firearm everytime they want to "search for a mofo" and they will be involved in mor ehood rp, gang brawls, robbing people with just meele.
agreed irl ppl get robbed more with knifes then guns
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Good point,well I'm mafia so we don't do brawls but for gangs it's a great idea.

Off Topic:Where's the tool shop?
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:54 pm

GundusPRO wrote:
Good point,well I'm mafia so we don't do brawls but for gangs it's a great idea.

Off Topic:Where's the tool shop?

You're mafia, you dont do gang brawls, what mafia needs to do is to deal illegal stuff such as drugs, guns, cars and what not.. what does it mean? Mafia dont gang brawl, they dont shoot out, they dont rob, dont kill for no reason. (Mafia only do stuff that involves money in them, or get rid of stuff the treat their business) I say that becuase I've read many posts of people saying they saw mafia men saying "We're mafia, we can use AK's in daylight" and they just go and shoot people with ak's, so to clear this up, what mafia needs to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:15 pm

By the way where is a tool shop ?
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Domino wrote:

Yeah true, this is better
I know I'm not in a gang faction, but I think the problem that prevents brawls are the guns
If you go for a brawl 3-4 ppl or whatever, the opposite gang 8/10 chance will just pull out a weapon in middle, end or before the brawl which often happens lol
would need like a rule or certain procedure to make sure it will be a 100% brawl and not pulling of guns at certain time or place
idk it's up to yall, I'm just throwing in ideas

Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:54 pm

The problem isn't in the gun prices, it's in the common sense and mind of the players. If you raise the gun prices, people will still have guns. The trick is for them to know when is the time to brawl and when is the time to really shoot.

P.S - Who was in the Alhambra "brawl" some minutes ago? Laughing
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:59 pm

if people keep DMing like this, we should have that attacks and shootouts are only allowed at night... you really want that? if not then stop DMing so much.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Rick wrote:
The problem isn't in the gun prices, it's in the common sense and mind of the players. If you raise the gun prices, people will still have guns. The trick is for them to know when is the time to brawl and when is the time to really shoot.

P.S - Who was in the Alhambra "brawl" some minutes ago? Laughing

They will not be buying guns time after time, becuase they will cost alot and the players will be afraid of loosing so much money on guns that might get lost easily, therfor they will only buy guns for needed reasons such as organized shootouts, organized kidnappings and hits.
Common sense and mind are also important for players to have, but the question is will they have it Very Happy they only want to win win win, doesn't metter what it takes, they will break every single rule on the serve rmore then once but they will win.. see what I mean? that's the problem, they have to realize that even loosing is good in RP.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:47 pm

I SAY CK THOSE WHO GETS KILLED BY PD IN SHOOT-OUT THIS WILL SETTLE THE FEAR PROBLEM
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:49 pm

@domino Agreed

when i cuff somebody they always try to find a way out they wanna be IC hero's
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:07 am

Well some people just don't want to die in brawls so they refuse to do them. Example: Today myself and a few of my members aswell and 5 people from SBF and casper challeneged all the ballas online to a brawl, they showed up and when we started hitting they started running away and PM'd me saying "We didn't know that you were going to have all those people on your side" People will only accept a brawl that they think or know they'll win. Like today in my above example: It was fine when it was just me and my two guys but when it was me my two guys plus half of OGF they got scared to lose their guns. People need to get over it, its a video game.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:06 am

We weren't afraid to loose our guns, we knew we would loose our guns.
So....
You think someone would wanna brawl someone with like a gazilion people on they side?
No.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:23 am

So before going to brawl stash your guns somewhere..
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:29 am

Gran wrote:
I SAY CK THOSE WHO GETS KILLED BY PD IN SHOOT-OUT THIS WILL SETTLE THE FEAR PROBLEM
So true,seriously this will destroy the no fear,everyone will just run when PD fires a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Yeah like IRL in very rare occasions criminals shoot back at police officers. But even the most hardcore criminals surrenders themselves without a fight with officers, just in order that he is afraid to loose a life, no matter what if he's getting twenty years of jail he still want to live. That's why CK is necessary.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:05 pm

I think the latest server update is related to this topic.

-I increased weapon prices at emmets and bot gun dealers.

-I reduced payday to 500$
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:10 pm

That's good since most players will be forced to grab melee weapons and go brawl aganist other gangs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gang Brawls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Brawls   Gang Brawls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gang Brawls
Page 1 of 1