West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas

Go down 
+4
Rhyme
TheGiant
Alcatrazz
Gogi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gogi
Gogi

Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:04 pm

IC Questions

Character Name:Cornales
Character Age:53
How does your character look:I have a Cap,beard airmax white shoes,and all blues and blue Rag.
Tell something you know about this gang:The Varrios Los Aztecas (dt Aztec Warrior (short Varrios)) are a Latin American course in Los Santos. They are located in populated mainly by Mexicans El Corona. However, there seems too many members in Little Mexico, and reside at Unity Station. Their leader is Cesar Vialpando. Enemies of the Los Santos Vagos Varrios are, but they show also dislikes against the San Fierro Rifa. They are involved in arms smuggling and street violence. The Varrios are generally considered proud, but also violent and psychotic and are traditionally against narcotics. Playback FM is your favorite radio stations.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:Gigo
What is your real life age:14
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):GMT+5 or 4 i dont know..
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:[RM]
What faction do you want to lead:Varrios Los Aztecas
Why do you want to lead this faction:Becouse i see that Varrios Los Aztecas have no players...and i will to make it Alive Smile
List the members you have so far:Not yet Wink
Can you be a good and active leader:Yes
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:Yes it is all cool...

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:If you jump from the roof and you are still alive just losed your half of health.
Explain the term MG:When you come to other player and see his name is Johnson..and you say "Yo Johnson/J wasuup'" or when you call someone without having his number...
Give an example of a good /me command:/me takes out his deagle,/me opens the trunk,closes the trunk /me put his mask on,/me takes his mask off
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/do in trunk is ak47,/do phone rings /do deagle in my right/left hand.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:8,5

Last edited by Gogi on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Neutral.Got to see your RP first...
Back to top Go down
TheGiant
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Gogi
Gogi

PostSubject: Re: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:35 pm

We have a new member welcome JackSP and stay active Smile
Emm giant..and Jason check my RP skills...and then say something Wink
Back to top Go down
TheGiant
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:30 pm

You were in my faction, sherlock.
Back to top Go down
Gogi
Gogi

PostSubject: Re: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:17 pm

aha..so u mad.. man stop posting here
Back to top Go down
TheGiant
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:25 pm

How am I mad lol? I gave you a -1 and thats what you deserve.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Can't RP.
Reports himself.
OOC Flame.
The list goes on...
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:19 pm

-1, no comments needed.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Sorry to post here, but since so many regular players posted here i thought i can do so too.

Gigo, after being reported so many times by other players, and once by yourself.. do you really think you will do a good job as a leader of a faction? i doubt that.
What i suggest to you is to read some roleplay guides, learn how to RP properly so there won't be even one complaint against you as a regular player (or a civilian IG) , gain some respect from other players, and then think about joining a faction or applying for a leadership.
So my vote here (If it's okay) will be minus one, not becuase I have something against you, it's becuase I dont think you can do a good job as a faction leader untill you read and lean some roleplay, also very important for that is to gain players' respect.
Back to top Go down
Gogi
Gogi

PostSubject: Re: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:01 pm

-.-then lock this bullshit-.-
Back to top Go down
ThugZ
ThugZ

PostSubject: Re: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:32 am

Is this Application a joke ? xD....Gigo leader of Varios xD...hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:16 am

Kiddo, read the rules.

Topic locked due to author's request.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas   Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gigo,trying to lead Varrios Los Aztecas
Page 1 of 1