West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Empty
PostSubject: Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons   Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Who are you reporting?: Marcus_Hudson
Why are you reporting this person for?: Abusing /locker for deagle, then relogging to his skin ((SBF))
When did this happen (date, time)?: Right now
Do you have any proof/evidence (Screen-Shot/Video)?:

Ok, in this picture you can see him in cadet skin (( when hes taking the gun))

Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons 2i0wzut

Proof hes relogging:
Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons 2vi2k55

he didnt had minigun i just told him to trick him so heres the deagle from the pd lockers:

Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Spgod5
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons   Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:27 pm

But you can saw my money i aint take dat skin im going to relog becouse im bugged gates and look at last pic he's abousing a SBF skin and he's PD and i bough Deagle from gun dealers not from LSPD
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons   Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:32 pm

admins what do you think
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons   Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:34 pm

You think i am Abouse but i am not abouse PD skin and cmds you are abouser you are abouse a SBF skin.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons   Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:02 pm

((Sorry for posting))But how can he abuse SBF skin?If Admins/SBF Leader allow him to RP as SBF he can use it,same with you,but you took Cadet skin and then go to /locker,relog and take SBF skin.
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons   Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:06 pm

From my perspective I believe you are abusing according to the pics because your a liar, but i won't make that decision
You can ask Rick, I've rp'd with this guy for the 1st
And for the whole RP all he managed to do is lie Rply, you search him and he says he has nothing armed on him even in /L. then he got caught scrolling weps, he thought no one seen, but i seen the gun
Then I asked Rick to admin search his weps because he wasn't Rping correctly/lying and he had 3-4 weapons on him and his deagle ammo I took from him had about 900 ammo, added onto my deagle ammo.
I don't have proper pics of the situation because rick took care of it, but i have 1
he was refusing the drop his weps and lying that its "bugged" and shit lol just like hes saying he was "bugged" so he relogged. and then finally did it once i called an admin

I only have this 1 pic, where after he got frisked and i caught him scrolling weps. Then i told/asked him to drop gun in my /l, and then he admits it 'cause i caught him in the lie then he types /do Oops
lol

Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons 1eq9a9

Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons   Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:39 pm

He cant TAKE SBF SKIN HE CANT
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons   Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:43 pm

YOU HAVENT PERMISSON FOR TAKING SBF SKIN YOU HAVENT IT
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons   Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:41 pm

well you cant abuse bugs also
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons   Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:08 pm

I aint abouse it man
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons   Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:42 pm

admins answer please...
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons   Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:49 am

Will be checked up by an administrator. If he abused the command, he will be punished. Thanks for taking the time to report, locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons   Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marcus_Hudson abusing cmds for free weapons
Page 1 of 1