West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

† Temple Drive Families: Discussion †

Go down 
+24
Panter
Finesse
Shanked
peanutt
Tuckassadsd
gundus
Kat
Rawlog
Wh1t3
Connection
Juggalo
Barry
OLD_SCHOOL
Thiaz
† Maniac †
Cuete-
ThaBomb
Alcatrazz
Big_Jayh
Butters
Shizo
Notorious Mario
Rocce
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

† Temple Drive Families: Discussion † - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families: Discussion †   † Temple Drive Families: Discussion † - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:26 am

White wrote:
Rawlog, I think you need to be a bit more active in-game. Recently (yesterday), I saw a red truck, and the back of it was full of TDF members with heavy weapons such as AKs, etc (even if it was night)...Would you really start driving like a retarded idiot with people in the back strapped with rifles in real life? You should take control of your members.

EDIT: And I don't even want to start about SmokerM. Half of the players yesterday crashed like twenty times due to SmokerM tagging over 40 tags at the same location, and even more places. If you do that once again, I can asure you that you WILL be banned.
Ok,white i see now when i'm not IG or Freeze they make shits,and when i'm IG or Freeze they act normal,follow our lead when i say to them lets chill in hood,they chill and when i say lets attack they attack... ok i'll talk with them thanks for reporting.
Back to top Go down
Aleks
WCL Player
WCL Player
Aleks

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families: Discussion †   † Temple Drive Families: Discussion † - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:30 am

P.S It was not me , it was Sawn , sawn sprayed them 100 , i sprayed them 20 or 30
Don't talk if you don't know
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families: Discussion †   † Temple Drive Families: Discussion † - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 am

You can do only THREE tags.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families: Discussion †   † Temple Drive Families: Discussion † - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:36 am

SmokerM wrote:
P.S It was not me , it was Sawn , sawn sprayed them 100 , i sprayed them 20 or 30
Don't talk if you don't know
Only 3 tags you can spray G' after server gona get fucked up, you gona crash at this location where is 40 or move sprays.and poor Compton must to come IG and to fix this or G-Panel
Ok.You know now ONLY 3 Tags you must spray. btw don't use shotguns and ak47's on daylight and read the /rules and on forum /rules ist new rules,IG when you type /rules isn't coming all out. just don't PG MG etc.. but you can check the forum it can help you.
Back to top Go down
Josef62

PostSubject: Holidays   † Temple Drive Families: Discussion † - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 am

I am now on holidays five days
Back to top Go down
Aleks
WCL Player
WCL Player
Aleks

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families: Discussion †   † Temple Drive Families: Discussion † - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Okay look , i didn't know man , im was 3rd time there !
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families: Discussion †   † Temple Drive Families: Discussion † - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 pm

SmokerM wrote:
Okay look , i didn't know man , im was 3rd time there !
Now you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families: Discussion †   † Temple Drive Families: Discussion † - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Freeze come IG -.-
Back to top Go down
Aleks
WCL Player
WCL Player
Aleks

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families: Discussion †   † Temple Drive Families: Discussion † - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Good Old Times ... :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families: Discussion †   † Temple Drive Families: Discussion † - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

† Temple Drive Families: Discussion †
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7