West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

† Temple Drive Families News †

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

† Temple Drive Families News † Empty
PostSubject: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Here only Leader and Co Leader can post news about TDF
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:53 pm

-[TDF]Lil_JC joined [TDF].Welcome.Make sure you read rules.
-[TDF]Lazy.W joined [TDF].Welcome,and make sure you read rules.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:19 pm

[TDF]Lil.PB Joined [TDF]. Welcome & enjoy the gang!. Make sure that you read the Rules.

[TDF]Doellie Joined [TDF]. Welcome & enjoy the gang! . Make sure you read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:50 pm

[TDF] Is now in war with [SBF] you are also allowed too attack them.

[TDF] Is now alliance with [VLA] Do not attack or fk around with them!.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:58 pm

[TDF]Doelie promoted to Soulja.Congratulations,keep up with good RP and activity!
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 pm

-[TDF]Weezy joined [TDF].Welcome,make sure you read the rules.
-[TDF]Cocaine joined [TDF].Welcome,and make sure you read the rules.
-I finished all topic`s,so you can check them.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:30 pm

[TDF]Weezy Is kicked from the gang.

IC: He snitched / sold us out too [TDB] For a reason I never will know.

OOC: He snitched on us for [TDB] and said [TDF] Is fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Weezy Is now back in [TDF] , Welcome back! But remember this is your last chance!

Tyron has joined [TDF] Welcome [TDF]Tyron and enjoy your stay

Last edited by Maketoo on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:20 pm

[TDF]Lil.PB will get kicked from [TDF] If you ain't show up till Friday.
( Same with [TDF]Lil.JC ).
Back to top Go down
Lil_Girl
Lil_Girl

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Sorry to evryone from TDF Sad But i will try to be a Nicer member now... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Don't post on '' Temple News '' post on our Discussions , And its no problems you are forgiven Smile just don't do it again.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Jaycon has JOINED [TDF] ! Welcome [TDF]Jaycon , make sure you read the rules!
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:25 pm

[TDF]Weezy is now our Veteran / T.O.P O.G Follow his leads while [TDF]Mechanix & [TDF[Mugsy is Offline.

Also you show much respect too him but still show more too Mech and Mugsy!

Weezy you can read rank list of stuff you can do with your rank.

Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:58 pm

[TDF]Mechanix has leaved [TDF] [Reason:]

IC: Max '' Mechanix '' Williams Also know as : Mechanix Temple Drive Families Right hand has been shoot in a drive-by the dangerous vehicle was black and few people of Los Santos says it was Purple color they was wearing. The black vehicle was a Voodoo , the suspect had a Purple Rag around his mouth and a blue cap over his head and Black sun glasses a black male , nothing more was notices , the target got shooted down till death, he is now on his funeral at Temple's Grave Yard , Rest In Peace - you will be missed.

OOC: I had hard too chose this , you all was great friends / homie's but I was wonder too leave this last week, I tried too stay but I really don't want '' more '' too be one of TDF members I am really sorry for leaving I had really REALLY great times with you all but I finally found the Faction I gonna stay with ''' [RHB] '' . I hope I don't make anyone mad or sad. Once again I am really sorry for leaving [TDF] but not too much.

I would love too see [TDF]Weezy OR [TDF]Jaycon with Co-Leader ship but of course its Mugsy's choice too pick.

Peace out YA'LL! I HAD GREAT TIMES WID YA'LL!
//[TDF]Mechanix
Back to top Go down
Lil_Girl
Lil_Girl

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Peace out Mech :*(
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:21 pm

[TDF]Tyron has leaved [TDF] [Reason:]

IC:Tyron Seal is died in a Car Crash. The brakes from the car didnt worked and he could not stand to timely. He crashed into a gas station and exploded the Emergency Teams only found the burnt Body from Tyron.

OOC:I didn't have a lot of fun with all of the TDF members. So i don´t want play without fun.
So Goodbye and have more fun then me!!

† Temple Drive Families News † Samp010pr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: † Temple Drive Families News †   † Temple Drive Families News † Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

† Temple Drive Families News †
Page 1 of 1