West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Official Basketball Thread

Go down 
+43
hu$$ler
Oakland / Kurupt
Ku$h
DaParasite
Slick
Chevy
karlis
Mr Whoope.
Scandinavia
"Jay"
Tuck
Lowride
Trazz
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Smokey
Chauncy
Tripple
jayke
OLD_SCHOOL
#wclmarcus
[AFK]Lil Dan
Dopeman
|:DeezNawtz:|
Lil_Familie
Wh1t3
Dice.
Sherlock Holmes
►Randy◄
Keelo
stalkur
Nyne
Barry
Black
Banks.
Clutch
Rocce
gundus
Notorious Mario
Fact.
Craig
Compton/Kollay
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:44 am

And yeee, JKidd is the new Nets coach, he still has time to learn about all this coaching stuff, so I guess he will do great, pretty happy with these news.

Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 2r3cumt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:16 am

Start posting fools, making my triple post now cause of you.

Miami to win second year in a row, this I did not expect, I was sure that Spurs are going to take it at the end. They had a huge chance, but this is about luck and not about Skill. Duncan missed a pretty easy lay up at the end and it made the differance, got him frsutrated.

Ah well, better luck next year, great game.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:31 am

Compton wrote:
Start posting fools, making my triple post now cause of you.
SHUT UP!

AW YEAH I SEE EVERYONE POKER/BASTARD FACE RIGHT NOW HAHAHA'....
Whatever you guys guys luck and shit but we got this season again, Champion trophy in your faces.

Last edited by Magic™ on Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:36 am

Magic™ wrote:
Whatever you guys guys luck and shit but we got this season again, Champion trophy in your faces.

We fuck that/dumb bitch You mean Miami son
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:40 am

Compton wrote:
Magic™ wrote:
Whatever you guys guys luck and shit but we got this season again, Champion trophy in your faces.

We fuck that/dumb bitch You mean Miami son

NO!

Miami is part of me so together we're we... DIE YOU PINCHE SPURS FAN HAAA'
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:42 am

Ain't no spurs fan son, I am a fan of good basketball.

<3 Nets tho
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:29 am

I was hoping for Spurs to win this, but when I've seen that Miami got home court advantage, I was starting to doubt it, and it seems that my doubts came true, as Miami took the trophy in a pretty detached lead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:48 am

HAHA SLICK PAY UP
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Damnit!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:30 am

Nikka I am watching how Garnett and Pierce end up in Brooklyn. This is some awsome ass news!!

Altho Evans, Wallace and Humphries go to Boston, Evans and Wallace are great players, but Garnett with Pierce? Shiittt!!

Brooklyn gonna go hard as fck!

#fan

#HELLOBROOKLYN
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:04 am

Amazing things are going on atm, so many trades.

Fresh news:

-Howard agreed to go to Houston Rockets

-Josh Smith from Hawks will go to Detroit Pistons - If you ask me, this didn't end up good for Atlanta, they need Smith there, but well, good luck to him in Pistons.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:50 am

Josh Smith 4 years $56 million with the Pistons and he just threw away 4 years of his career right there.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Minnesota anyone?
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Compton wrote:
Nikka I am watching how Garnett and Pierce end up in Brooklyn. This is some awsome ass news!!

Altho Evans, Wallace and Humphries go to Boston, Evans and Wallace are great players, but Garnett with Pierce? Shiittt!!

Brooklyn gonna go hard as fck!

#fan

#HELLOBROOKLYN
I can't believe you as a Brooklyn fan actually like this trade, Boston is on a big win right here. Little sad to see Pierce not finish his career in Boston, but you gotta do what you gotta do and this is the right thing to do for Boston looking down the road.
Brooklyn might have a successful season or two IF they suceed to mesh all the talent they got bundled up now. You like "O, BROOKLYN GONNA GO HARD!!" in a few seasons they'll be going hard at the bottom of the conference. But I got a feeling they're going to have a great run the '13-'14 and '14-'15 season after that - REBUILDING MODE! As for Boston right now they gotta look to get some lottery picks and build through the draft and free agency they have Rondo and J.Green as leaders right now and I'm pumped to see what it looks like without those seniors out there on the court.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Quit hatin yodog, brooklyn gonna go hard, and why shouldn't I be happy about this trade lul, fair trade.

Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 2vtqxc5

+yesterday Andrey Kirilenko agreed to sign a 2 year contract with the nets, so amazing.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:26 am

I'd bring up the discussion about Lakers going down the hill. That's my opinion tho. They are left with nothing so far. Bryant, Nash, Gasol, who else is there? Some random players that you don't see putting much work in. Bryant is 36, getting old, and getting injured more often, nash is old as well, but we will see how handles the lakers this season and Gasol might be helpful if Kobe will pass the ball to him at the right time. But lakers aren't a finals team anymore. With howard leaving to Rockets and Ron Artest going to New York knicks. So much hate on Howard for his decision, but Howard sees an opportunity in Huoston playing with players like Harden, Lin and etc..  Rockets might even make it to the playoffs and go far into them. As for the lakers, they gotta put it together, but I gotta say, they are getting rusty. Even Clippers look better now with Griffin, Paul and Jordan on the team, putting in work.

And this video, cube did a bitch move tho, wasn't necessary to diss howard like that.

Also I saw this one video that there might be a chance to see Lebron and/or Anthony in Lakers, if you ask me thats funny news, doubt Lebron gonna leave Miami.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:35 am

Ya all nikkas silly, discussing basketball on samp server

This aint no sport forum
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:21 am

Lakers suck dick.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:48 am

Rockets are definitely going to be a team to watch this year with Harden and Howard as well as the Bulls if Rose continues his recovery.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:19 am

Quote :
Free agent center Greg Oden appears most intrigued by Pelicans & Heat, source told Y! Sports. Decision still expected this week

He'll most likely go Heat.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:19 pm

This is from yesterday fans off BiH destroying our city.

Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:12 pm

This feels jordanesque lol
Can't wait for my man to come back yo, DRoseee
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:07 pm

And the pre-season is here

Few games played, good game from Chicago, Lakers. Rose did a nice comeback altho' he can do better.

Glad to see Howard is so far cooperating ok in Rockets, hope he gets a better season and less hate on him.

Waiting for Nets to go against Wizards <3
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Compton wrote:
And the pre-season is here

Few games played, good game from Chicago, Lakers. Rose did a nice comeback altho' he can do better.

Glad to see Howard is so far cooperating ok in Rockets, hope he gets a better season and less hate on him.

Waiting for Nets to go against Wizards <3
So what about them nets?
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:41 am

I haven't been tuned in lately, but Lakers tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Basketball Thread
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next