West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

SAMP 0.3d RC5

Go down 
+7
BoelieBeast
† Maniac †
quixxx
Compton/Kollay
MarkNiko
Weedie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

SAMP 0.3d RC5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3d RC5   SAMP 0.3d RC5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:29 pm

305 wrote:
I would just like to have the 3 or 6 missing Grove member skins that they have in the cutscene, & I'm not talking about Big Bear, I'm talking like fam4 -fam6 or w/e #s it went up to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3d RC5   SAMP 0.3d RC5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:08 am

since u cant find the two hidden Grove Street Members in gta3.img,then it is impossible for sa-mp too add them in sa-mp i think scratch
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3d RC5   SAMP 0.3d RC5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:24 am

Idk, but I'm REALLY hoping that they get added if it's possible, I believe that it would bring a bit more RP & active players wanting to try out the new skins.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3d RC5   SAMP 0.3d RC5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:22 am

Don't hope so Mia, im testing own server on 0.3d RC6 and there's no skins like that + those skins are from cutscenes so game would crash if you puth them IG, best skins which you can use its Emmet, Slim and Fat Big Bear.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3d RC5   SAMP 0.3d RC5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Mr.Technique wrote:
Don't hope so Mia, im testing own server on 0.3d RC6 and there's no skins like that + those skins are from cutscenes so game would crash if you puth them IG, best skins which you can use its Emmet, Slim and Fat Big Bear.

Actually, even though they are in cutscene.img, they can still be used in game, for example if you take them oout of cutscene.img and replace them with some ped in gta3.img, they would work, let me tell you all something about cutscene characters, all of the cutscene characters who has moving eyes, looks better in cutscenes than normaly ig(like some of them have eye models, and not just a flat head with texture on it) etc. are only working in cutscenes, since they have alot more bones than normal ig characters has, because they need to move more in the cutscenes to make it look more realistic, some of the cutscene skins haves the normal bones, because they aint either showing much up in cutscenes, or that they only have a minor role in them, in this case: the 2 "hidden" families skins, this also counts for the fat fam1 and the dread lock fam2, they actually took these right out og gta3.img instead of placing them in cutscene.img, and for some reason, R* made fam3 as a cutscene character, with a more realistic looking head, why they did that, i aint sure, but i guess it's because he is the one riding a bike to grove st and warns everyone about the ballas in the house party mission.

So after all, it is possible for the sa mp team could add the 2 hidden fam skins(and actually alot of other hidden beta skins that is hidden in both gta3.img and cutscene.img)
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3d RC5   SAMP 0.3d RC5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:08 pm

I really hope so, it would be cool to have those lost skins. Smile
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3d RC5   SAMP 0.3d RC5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:15 am

Fucking Rockstar games, they can suck my dick for that Sad
I really want those "lost skins". I'm searching the cutscene.img 24/7 because its very interresting for me tho .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3d RC5   SAMP 0.3d RC5 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAMP 0.3d RC5
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2