West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Official Football Thread

Go down 
+50
RAW.
Yepperson
Jelly
Azaria420
Negan
Pacukas
RollingStone
Chevy
Slick
Trazz
Sm0k3
karlis
Mr Whoope.
DoughBoy
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Billionaire
DaParasite
Vory
Tripple
Chauncy
stalkur
Johny
Barry
Notorious Mario
#wclmarcus
Demarco$
Dice.
Black
Compton/Kollay
Sherlock Holmes
Jiggy
Jojo
Shanked
peanutt
Rocce
Trickey
Juggalo
Fact.
Wh1t3
Gran
Rick
Craig
Weedie
Chimpo.
quixxx
Big_Jayh
[AFK]Lil Dan
Nyne
OLD_SCHOOL
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Official Football Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:57 am

Omg chile is going to be op in fifa 15 haha
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:34 pm

Idk why you would thank Chile, besides the scoreline they were poor tbh, it just shows how dated and out of ideas the current Spainish team is under. Kinda shitting it for today, think we will win mind.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Spain is a tired team trying to fit costa with players he played with 2 friendlies with before ( poor ones if i may add) relaying on the old aging team was a big mistake from Del Bosque especially with the amount of youth players he has.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Shall be interesting to see who they replace him with because I can't see him there for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:04 pm

Official Football Thread - Page 16 7oOc2GT

Respect to this man. Serey Die. He was informed that his father died just before the game was about to start. But he pushed on and played the hole game.
Back to top Go down
Negan
Known Player
Known Player
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:20 pm

#Respect. First time I couldn't understand why he cried,then when I read I couldn't believe how Serey played after all this happened...
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Oh yeah, I just read about that. Poor guy cried during the national anthem man, that's a professional right there.

LOL, Joe Hart.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Joe Hart in a nutshell.. Fucking psycho lel
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:58 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand england lost
who knew?

and what about that second goal, was it an offside or not (even tho it wasnt cancelled)?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:00 pm

It wasen't offside. Referee did the right thing. He was really good the hole match btw.
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:38 pm

My reaction to England soon to be amongst the first group of teams in the world cup to be knocked out.

Fantastic! Now everyone i know can stop watching this waste of a television time slot, (World Cup, not Jim Carrey. He's awesome) and get back on with their lives! Everytime this World Cup schtick happens, everyone in England becomes a mindless patriotic zombie! I mean really!

I'm a non-football fan by the way and i don't belong here nor do i know anything about the sport in general, so i'll be leaving now. Ciao!

Last edited by U.N. Owen on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Blind British Fanboys who will defend their queen, country and football team even when they have no chance of winning. The irony baffles Owen)
Back to top Go down
Negan
Known Player
Known Player
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:46 pm

England have chances to exit the group from 2 place if Italy will win all 2 matches and then in next game England should win with huge amount of goals. By the way,Pereira acted like a man after that kick into head,mostly of football players would just leave but he continue playing like man.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:00 am

U.N. Owen wrote:
My reaction to England being knocked out amongst the first group of teams in the world cup.

Fantastic! Now everyone i know can stop watching this waste of a television time slot, (World Cup, not Jim Carrey. He's awesome) and get back on with their lives! Everytime this World Cup schtick happens, everyone in England becomes a mindless patriotic zombie! I mean really!

I'm a non-football fan by the way and i don't belong here nor do i know anything about the sport in general, so i'll be leaving now. Ciao!
die, we're not even knocked out yet you utter cretin.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:39 am

Jelly wrote:
It wasen't offside. Referee did the right thing. He was really good the hole match btw.
wasn't*
whole*

the camera actually a few mins later showed it was an offside, and it was tbh england got robbed.
but they mught just lo(o)se the next match
Back to top Go down
Negan
Known Player
Known Player
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:11 am

That guy btw cried not about his dad,his dad died at 2004,well stilll,he proud of playing for his country...emotions made him cry.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:57 am

Spain and England can take eachother by hands and go home.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:56 am

White wrote:
Jelly wrote:
wasn't*
whole*

the camera actually a few mins later showed it was an offside, and it was tbh england got robbed.
but they mught just lo(o)se the next match
*might
It wasn't offside because Gerrard was the one who got his head on it. Besides that, Uruguay should have been atleast down to ten men. The referee was a utter cunt.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 9:11 am

an utter*
didn't like the referee at all. ill be on my way out of this topic now
Official Football Thread - Page 16 AOqL53E_460sa_v1
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:52 pm

*I'll
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:20 pm

White wrote:
an utter*
didn't like the referee at all. ill be on my way out of this topic now
Official Football Thread - Page 16 AOqL53E_460sa_v1

You forgot capital letters and the period at the end of the second sentence.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Grammar nazi all the way.. Stop that bullshit and stick to the topic. Just a simple question to all fotball-lovers. Who will be granted the World Cup title? I would say Germany.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Its still hard to say.

There were few surprises, including Spain being raped, and i have a feeling more will come.

But yeah, Germany has some chances.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:40 pm

germany or holland
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Brazil. They will ride the referees.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Slick from R.B.D. wrote:
Brazil. They will ride the referees.
Lol true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Football Thread   Official Football Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Football Thread
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next