West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

R.I.P Steve Jobs.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

R.I.P Steve Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Steve Jobs.   R.I.P Steve Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:36 am

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

R.I.P Steve Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Steve Jobs.   R.I.P Steve Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Really sad to hear this, I mean not so far ago he said the he leaves his job and takes a break, and now he dies.. Really sad... He braught so much good stuff to this world like Apple company and stuff(Big Fan of it's stuff)...

Let him Rest In Peace.. now in heaven people will have iPhones and iPads aswel ;(
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Strike
Legend
Legend
Strike

R.I.P Steve Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Steve Jobs.   R.I.P Steve Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:59 pm

I can't waste a tear for this person. Yes he might have developed good stuff like IPhone/IPod/IPad, but that doesnt make him a good person. In fact he was a tyrant in his company and didnt forgive any person. In the beginning of the Apple project he even fired his best friend after they had some success. He wasnt even a good programmer.
That guy earned trillions of dollar and i never saw any charitable contributions from him (unlike Bill Gates)

I hope he donates after his death.

For me he is just another person which left earth, he aint worth more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

R.I.P Steve Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Steve Jobs.   R.I.P Steve Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Dayum it was just in da news, well RIP
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

R.I.P Steve Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Steve Jobs.   R.I.P Steve Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Strike wrote:
I can't waste a tear for this person. Yes he might have developed good stuff like IPhone/IPod/IPad, but that doesnt make him a good person. In fact he was a tyrant in his company and didnt forgive any person. In the beginning of the Apple project he even fired his best friend after they had some success. He wasnt even a good programmer.
That guy earned trillions of dollar and i never saw any charitable contributions from him (unlike Bill Gates)

For me he is just another person which left earth, he aint worth more than anyone else.

Amen for that

Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

R.I.P Steve Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Steve Jobs.   R.I.P Steve Jobs. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:37 am

Strike wrote:

Considering the fact most of the world heard about the news on his product, I'd say he was a big deal and deserves praise for being an innovative partner in the technological development of our society.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

R.I.P Steve Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Steve Jobs.   R.I.P Steve Jobs. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:22 am

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

R.I.P Steve Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Steve Jobs.   R.I.P Steve Jobs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Steve Jobs.
Page 1 of 1