West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Update news

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

Update news Empty
PostSubject: Update news   Update news Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 7:20 am

v1.50 will be delayed a few more days, as i now have acquired the script that contains the very buggy police commands. (/cuff, tazer system, 911, etc) and i will be spending a few days fixing them up. Planning for this to be a major update (Tag System, Phone/Mask system overhaul, Activities system, and more). However, The donation section will be opened tomorrow, and i will start re-instating all of the former donor's rewards in-game. If you are one of our donator's from before the shut-down, contact me either in-game or here by personal message with proof of who you are, and we can work out what rewards i can put back in-game for you.

Last edited by U.N. Owen on Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

Update news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update news   Update news Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:10 pm

We always love the updates, Owen. We can wait.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

Update news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update news   Update news Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:37 pm

U.N. Owen wrote:
(Tag System, Phone/Mask system overhaul, Activities system, and more).
I'm interested in those.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Update news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update news   Update news Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Just to be sure, does that mean that if I donated before the server shut down, I can get back some of my stuff?
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

Update news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update news   Update news Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:28 pm

Keelo wrote:
Just to be sure, does that mean that if I donated before the server shut down, I can get back some of my stuff?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Update news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update news   Update news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Alright thanks Chav.
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

Update news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update news   Update news Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 1:08 am

Took a few days off, while i was focusing on expanding my business interests elseware. Everyone who has personal messaged me, should get their donation rewards completed and added on to the server in the next 24 hours from this post onward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update news   Update news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update news
Page 1 of 1