West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting Snaikas for OOC'ly insults.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempah & DLoc
Tempah & DLoc

Reporting Snaikas for OOC'ly insults. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Snaikas for OOC'ly insults.   Reporting Snaikas for OOC'ly insults. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:03 pm

Your server name: DLoc

When did this happen (date, time)?: 04/07/2014 and 03/07/2014

Who are you reporting?: [LPF]Snaikas

What are you reporting this person for?: I was RPing tagging Temple Drive, then OOC'ly a phone start ringing, I put the game in pause, after hang up the pone i'm back, then I take a look in the chat, and I saw Snaikas RPing shoting me while I was AFK and calling me a "noob" because he said "noob, you pause when I you saw me" or somthn like that. Heard me little kid, tell me when the fuck I put my game in pause when I saw you comming if I was AFK? If you don't know nothing, then shut the fuck up. I'm tired of your OOC insults against TDB and you'r Antis RP. My claim is warn Lanza Project Families, we all tired of them. So i'm reporting him for OOC'ly Insults and RPing when I was AFK.

Evidence: That's the image when I come back from AFK.
Reporting Snaikas for OOC'ly insults. Ijsy8FZ
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

Reporting Snaikas for OOC'ly insults. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Snaikas for OOC'ly insults.   Reporting Snaikas for OOC'ly insults. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:11 pm

"Noob" is not an insult. However, Snaikas has been working on my nerves considering that he takes the TDB vs LPF brawl to an OOC level.

No actions will be taken unless further proof can be provided through PM's.

Locked.
Back to top Go down

Reporting Snaikas for OOC'ly insults.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: