West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.

Go down 
+2
Pauly Macavoy
Kat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Empty
PostSubject: Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.   Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Your server name: [C]Kat

When did this happen (date, time)?: Today, right now.

Who are you reporting?: [SBF]Bull

What are you reporting this person for?: OOC insults. [Let me talk] So I was chasing SBF down, but TDF came and did Drive-By on them, but ICly im working for TDF [ C.R.A.S.H ]. I told on /mp ''FREEZE'' , but Deno and Bull didn't stop and i shooted because that's the only way to taze him, but shit happens, I killed him, you know that it was wrongly, that's Desert Eagle problem, and i said sorry, i just wanted to taze him and he started insulting me.

Evidence: So here I tried to taze him but i wrongly killed him, you can notice I said sorry becase i tried to taze him.
Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Samp150yh

And the insult

Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Samp149w

Back to top Go down
Pauly Macavoy
Pauly Macavoy

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.   Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:02 pm

So, You accendently killed him? That's okay. I won't do anything bad. Aslong It isn't a lie.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.   Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:03 pm

No bro lol..I just wanted to taze him ( crack him ), but i wrongly killed him, that happens to whole PD officers..
Back to top Go down
Pauly Macavoy
Pauly Macavoy

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.   Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:17 pm

So, You RPED Tazing him. But he didn't?
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.   Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Why the fuck are you a cop if you are working with everyone and don't do the cop job ? the best times was when Jefferson was in PD that is called a cop job, acting as a corrupted cop is fucking up game, everyone do that, [C]Fanta is actualy shooting on everyone, becouse of ACTING as corrupted cop, ofc I insulted you if you fucking chase us when TDF shooting on us wtf ? And you are crying, everyone is fucking crying on this server if someone say "Fuck you" and if you want to taze me do a proper /me command or something not pulling out a gun and start shooting on everyone so you don't wanted to taze me becouse I don't see any /me command you just shoot at me so its calling DM, thats why I said "Fuck you", and your roleplay suck, no /me comands , driving around and shouting about some "forelli" or what ever is this shit, wtf ?
Thats why server is inactive, too much hating between eachother, for every shit there must be a report, yeah just punish me I was insutling him but he didn't wanted to taze me becouse he didn't do any proper /me command so it was DM and that force me to insult you, and your report is a lie, Radman was running with me not Deno, so first make sure what are you reporting and if your informations are right, now I will see what admin will say, you can write what ever you want [C(rap)]Kat

EDIT:

Ray wrote:
I told on /mp ''FREEZE''
This is one more thing about your lieing, you said you /mp ? why we all can see on picture that you /shout hahahhaha failer...

and 15 mins ago I went back to server start drive by on some Vago, he was cracked driving a motorbike, same story as it already happens today and after I blow his motorbike he /q

And I drive by makaveli and blow his car he /q and I am not reporting becouse they won't learn nothing and both of them was Official member lol...

Last edited by Bull on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.   Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Pauly Macavoy wrote:
So, You RPED Tazing him. But he didn't?

Listen me now you wannabe "admin" is there anything on picture that you can see rping him that he pulls out a tazer of what ? If you don't, than stop posting here -.-'
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.   Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Lol stop double post, and by the way he said he was sorry for accidentally tazing you, so you shouldn't actually insult him.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.   Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
Lol stop double post, and by the way he said he was sorry for accidentally tazing you, so you shouldn't actually insult him.

I was answering to Ray and second post I am answering to Paul or what ever he is ...
Yeah I had to, becouse he didn't RP this "taze" he just shoot at me so that means it was just a DM, just look at the report he is lieing I edit post before you can see that he lie... yeah he said sorry.. let me say it

sorry I accidentally send a PM to you...
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.   Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:29 pm

The big problem is here,that gangmembers wont show respect and fear to cops.
I always see actions like that......i go on patrol and aim at a suspect and the suspect is still insulting me and runs away,enters a car nonrply and drives away.
Thats the point right here......we cant do a fair Rp because everyone....Gangmember or cop.....is crying on each situation.
I am allowed to do some things like drugdealing or killing peoples who are not wanted,because i do corrupt Rp and in SP you can see tenpenny,killing other officers,smoking weed,robbing civilians etc.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.   Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Kollegah© wrote:
The big problem is here,that gangmembers wont show respect and fear to cops.
I always see actions like that......i go on patrol and aim at a suspect and the suspect is still insulting me and runs away,enters a car nonrply and drives away.
Thats the point right here......we cant do a fair Rp because everyone....Gangmember or cop.....is crying on each situation.
I am allowed to do some things like drugdealing or killing peoples who are not wanted,because i do corrupt Rp and in SP you can see tenpenny,killing other officers,smoking weed,robbing civilians etc.

I didn't wanted to say nothing bad about you, I understand your way of RP as cop, but you are doing it cool other are just faking it... fuck this... If they are corrupted why they are showing this to all other on server ? I should do SS and rply go on judge or what ? :S it just suck to see a cop while chasing me with gang members that make me laugh, than he non rply put roadblock at Pay n' spray to avoid repair a car, that is some kind of abusing this roadblock what about if other players want to repair a car and there would be a road block ... I already know how is to RP with cop, everyone run, insult, shoot on cop, start avoiding to rp and shit like this ... so this is a reason why is server so inactive becouse everyone is avoiding when this kind of peoples are online... and don't think I wanted to say anything about your RP kollegah, its ok, but to help a gang members in gang chase blocking a pay n spray, talking he wanted to taze me without any proper /me command fuck RP like this
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.   Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:07 pm

U're spamming the damn thread!
Don't u know that anyone who's not included or was witness of rulebreak can't post here?
Don't teach him rules in this thread,explain it over PM,duh.
Bull,i dunno' what to say anymore...
U're turning into rulebreaker.
Reports on u from everyside:moneyfarming,insulting,/q abusing..
He didn't kill u on purpose,he tried to taze but gun is too strong and plus he apologized!

Player'll get a warning when seen IG.
Maybe it'll teach ya to respect the community,Bull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.   Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on [SBF]Bull - OOC Insults.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: