West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Inactivity

Go down 
+33
ThaBomb
Kat
Shizo
Rick
Weedie
Lowride
Saucedo
Smokey
Rocce
U.N. Owen
Nyne
Rashid
gundus
Pacukas
peanutt
Wh1t3
JamieDoughill
Loc
DoughBoy
DaParasite
Slick
[AFK]Lil Dan
OLD_SCHOOL
Tempah & DLoc
Negan
Rhyme
jayke
nightmare
Micklo
Yepperson
Dopeman
Buhinc
Compton/Kollay
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Slick
Senior
Senior

Inactivity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:07 pm

peanutt wrote:
JamieDoughill wrote:
R.I.P West Coast Life Roleplay. 0 Players.

Inactivity - Page 3 A9d3Wb1_460sa_v1
That gif is so perfect for this situation.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:55 pm

JamieDoughill wrote:
No i am not, i support this server to get their players back. Ive being advertising this..

We appreciate your effort in bringing players to the server.
On the other hand, posting useless things like: "R.I.P West Coast Life" is unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
JamieDoughill

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:03 pm

This server would rock if we would get some players. Then the gangs would be big & active and there would be more gang RP and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:13 pm

You're starting to get on my nerves, and you don't want to do that believe me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:14 pm

JamieDoughill wrote:
This server would rock if we would get some players. Then the gangs would be big & active and there would be more gang RP and stuff.

The things that have already been discussed a lot of times are the updates and new features. Bull, Owen, Compton and I are scripting new features. I am currently working on a script which includes the ability for players to get a job, a license, a private vehicle and much more! Until then I ask, especially you, to be patient.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Now feel free to spam this topic here and discuss why the fuck this inactivity again and again...
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Buhinc wrote:
Now feel free to spam this topic here and discuss why the fuck this inactivity again and again...
SOLS
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm

And it's true. Sometimes I think I have to shut down the server for a few months to bring back the activity, just like it happend with SOLS. Was dead, then suddenly after it got shut down it gets 50 players.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Buhinc wrote:

I don't see the point of reviving this topic again and again, the factors leading to the inactivity have already been discussed earlier this topic.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:34 pm

Same old, same old inactivity..
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:57 pm

the samp advert didnt help much i guess
probably because no one wants to join a server that has 1-3 players online
the current playerbase needs to get more active in order to attract new players that will create a bigger playerbase.
also if faction leaders were more active it would help greatly because a lot of members only join when the leader is online.
just my opinion.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:58 am

I feel like this may be going in a circle...
Everyone ends up saying the same exact thing in every single one of these topics, and then someone mentions it- me in this case.
There really has to be no discussion, just get IG and that's it damnit.
Back to top Go down
Rashid
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:08 am

So, I was on the server yesterday.. the whole day, without no members other than Gundus and Compton, like the usual. Gundus is there AFKing, while Compton RPing all alone or AFKing, and I'm there doing the same as Gundus. Shit, I don't even know what to do alone, fuck. And when I head to sleep, the next thing I know that there is people online at 1 AM, I mean what the actual fuck. So, I need to stay 24 hours online just to play with y'all? I'm human, bruh bruhs. Some of y'all have nearly the same timezone as I am, only one or two hours different so, please. COME IN GAME! Unless you're busy though or your timezone is different. Whining ain't gonna help, I don't even know why I'm wasting my time typing this nonsense shit.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:41 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again people always have excuses to not get onlne when asked to log on, trust me I ask people all the time. However they say they don't want to get online because no one else is online. Well if no one wants to log on because none of their faction members are online then no one will ever log on! This wouldn't be a problem if everyone just logged on when they had the time instead of making excuses. The server isn't going to populate itself with players and maybe if people logged on instead of just not playing because their friends aren't playing then new players would show up. Problem solved it's no ones problem/fault but our own we have to get on in order to better the server.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:09 pm

The inactivity is fo real

Dead as fck yo. Try to get online for at least a half an hour
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:26 pm

everytime I want to go on there's nobody in the server Laughing
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:30 pm

This starts to piss me off.

Surely we don't get much updates now, Bible is working on this "big" thing, and I don't even know when it will be done, he doesn't give me a proper answer when I ask, probably because he doesn't know himself and it takes time. I ain't much into scripting these days and I got some other things in life that I have to do at the moment.

So let's make it clear here: WCL had a great run from 2011 and until this day, we had good and bad moments, but if the inactivity keeps up like this, I will just drop this project, because why should I care when nobody plays here anymore and why waste time on this. I am not sure what Owen will do with this and will Bible continue developing his project for this. I myself don't want to waste time on a dead community like this.

Most of the SLS old schoolers left this place, for who I actually started this off. Now if people will just give me RL excuses and won't go online pff I won't bother.

I am giving this 2 weeks, if nothing changes, I am holding my word here, and I will leave, letting WCL flow. Owen and Bible will decide what will they want to do with it.    

I won't act like an ass and shut down the server if I head off, but I won't have to bother asking people to go IG all the time, like it's some sort of job for them.

I've said mine.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Kompot wrote:
This starts to piss me off.

Surely we don't get much updates now, Bible is working on this "big" thing, and I don't even know when it will be done, he doesn't give me a proper answer when I ask, probably because he doesn't know himself and it takes time. I ain't much into scripting these days and I got some other things in life that I have to do at the moment.

So let's make it clear here: WCL had a great run from 2011 and until this day, we had good and bad moments, but if the inactivity keeps up like this, I will just drop this project, because why should I care when nobody plays here anymore and why waste time on this. I am not sure what Owen will do with this and will Bible continue developing his project for this. I myself don't want to waste time on a dead community like this.

Most of the SLS old schoolers left this place, for who I actually started this off. Now if people will just give me RL excuses and won't go online pff I won't bother.

I am giving this 2 weeks, if nothing changes, I am holding my word here, and I will leave, letting WCL flow. Owen and Bible will decide what will they want to do with it.    

I won't act like an ass and shut down the server if I head off, but I won't have to bother asking people to go IG all the time, like it's some sort of job for them.

I've said mine.

I have to admit, since the day I said I started I haven't been working on the script continuously. School is slowing down the process as well since I am not home during the day. Your message has been received and I will, from this point on, try to finish it as soon as I possibly can without my school grades suffering from it. Estimating the remaining time is difficult since you never know what obstacles I might face during the process and it's not fun to say: "It will be finished within two weeks", because I never know what will happen.

Sorry if I'm disappointing you guys by the time it has been taking, but please, bear with me.
Don't expect me to go in game every day for an hour and not finish the script within a month. It's either one of them and I prefer finishing the script.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:57 pm

It's always a sad moment to me when I see the server empty as it is, especially from my point of view, since I actually have time and I want to roleplay. I would trade every fancy script in the world to have active and devoted players to fill our server up.

I'm staying here until the day it closes regardless.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Slick wrote:
It's always a sad moment to me when I see the server empty as it is, especially from my point of view, since I actually have time and I want to roleplay. I would trade every fancy script in the world to have active and devoted players to fill our server up.

I'm staying here until the day it closes regardless.
Hit me up on skype whenever you want to play I'm pretty open and factionless
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Got tired of Skype's shenanigans brah. To log in my linked MSN/Skype account, it asks for a security code which is unaccessible to me and I can't switch emails, so I can't do anything. Have to register a new account probably.
I always try to log in-game atleast once or twice a day though, so we'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:05 am

Kompot wrote:
Just gonna throw this out here: But if Compton resigns, then i'll be resigning as well. There's no way i'll be able to take over West Coast Life Roleplay after all of the mistakes i made with Street Life Stories/1993 Aftermath Stories, etc. I'm fine with my current position of being the CFO and yes i know i've been inactive as hell (sue me *cf*). But being in charge is too much for a guy of my caliber, especially with all the commitments and shit i got going on now.

I'll return in two weeks and await your decision. If things improve, then great! If not, then at the very least, we can laugh and say we had a great run.

Off Topic: Just got the internet back today after nearly 3 weeks of being offline and this is the first thing i read, Damn.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:13 pm

Can't say I wasn't expecting that, Owen. But I also can't say I don't understand. We all got lives and stuff to deal with— you, Compton and the whole, past and present, administration team (which I proudly was part of) have done way more than enough to keep this game entertaining for so long. All the active players and donators left their marks too.

Nobody ever forced anyone to stay here, some left early, some left late and we will probably stick to the end, but to the ones who did have an experience here, we can safely say that +95% of them enjoyed their time here, the good times. You know, the freedom the server offers with the factions and the quality RP we used to have, the friendships, it all counts. Speaking for myself, I can say that I came in December 2011 from SOLS and ever since then, WCL-RP has been my "home" in SA-MP.

If this is really what you guys are going to do, closing down the server then yeah, we had a good ride.
I wasn't here in SLS and Aftermath, but I heard a whole lot about it and... just wish I could have been there. Hopefully I am accepted by now as one of your own by now, almost like an "old school guy" haha.

I do have one question though, can the forums stay up/unlocked for as long as possible? Hopefully this is in your plans, atleast we can have a place to reminisce on the old days and still stay in contact I guess. It's a place on the internet I check everyday.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Slick wrote:
I do have one question though, can the forums stay up/unlocked for as long as possible? Hopefully this is in your plans, atleast we can have a place to reminisce on the old days and still stay in contact I guess. It's a place on the internet I check everyday.

Cheers.

I wouldn't shut the forums down, no way. And i also believe that they should stay open. There's too many good mods (and bad *cf*) here for starters, along with video links, amusing topics etc. And it doesn't cost anything to keep the forums open so, Unless Compton specifically states so: I would keep the forums open and we just moderate them from time to time. I have no problem with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next