West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Inactivity

Go down 
+33
ThaBomb
Kat
Shizo
Rick
Weedie
Lowride
Saucedo
Smokey
Rocce
U.N. Owen
Nyne
Rashid
gundus
Pacukas
peanutt
Wh1t3
JamieDoughill
Loc
DoughBoy
DaParasite
Slick
[AFK]Lil Dan
OLD_SCHOOL
Tempah & DLoc
Negan
Rhyme
jayke
nightmare
Micklo
Yepperson
Dopeman
Buhinc
Compton/Kollay
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Inactivity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:25 am

Kompot wrote:
All these people who don't play... Don't play then lol I aint forcing you. This topic was made for those who still play here and care for the server and for it to stay online, and it actually helped. Today was pretty active we reached 23 players, plus posted the adv on samp forums.

Wait, all the years i put into WCL are meaningless now just because i dont play anymore? Im suddenly not welcome?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:29 am

pfff dan..

Did I say someone isn't welcome here? I said if you don't want to play here, don't. Because you really don't play here, you just come to spam the forums and post useless stuff. This topic was adressed to the current players and not to people who played here 2 years ago and left the server. If you won't make a change on the server, why you bother posting?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:58 am

I thought we might have reached non-inactivity a few days ago, but it just seems like it came back. What have we not tried to get players into the server? Has it ever worked? I remember topics like this a long while ago and it feels like nothing has changed. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying nothing can be done to fix this issue. Just saying that well.... y'know, we've never had any luck with these things.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 5:15 am

It's a problem of WCL and it's script. People that know how to RP and roleplayed for a while on big servers, find WCL a silly server with boring script.

Our community if you will see, is mostly based out of those people who never knew what's roleply and learned to RP on a server like WCL. So what I am saying is, it's just the SAMP these days. Most of the people who play SAMP either know how to RP, or are on DM server and not knowing about our existance.

That's why when our old players start playing on other servers we die out. But eventually they get this feeling of playing on WCL again and return for a few days. (few days ago when i've seen 20+ players online. They weren't newcomers, but people who played WCL before)

Besides now that we've got our main competitors back after a lil break from their side, it surely hits the activity as well.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Get your asses IG lol
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Buhinc wrote:
Get your asses IG lol

^.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Get you asses IG already, for all day just checking server browser and forum or what? I'm loosing my motivation to even finish the script I'm working on at this activity.
Back to top Go down
JamieDoughill

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Well.. I kinda understand why people leave this server. Yesterday in this time this had 25 players and now 3. I heard everyone is pissed because of El Corona gang. Yeah im too.. They CK killed me without a good reason even and admin said its okay to CK kill me. They CK killed 3 guys (We, the 3 guys were in EC gang even..) Admins say in forums "Can you stop posting like this" and stuff.. Im posting questions because im new in here.. Server is full of hackers and stuff. I dont want to be rude. Im active still 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:33 pm

JamieDoughill wrote:
Well.. I kinda understand why people leave this server. Yesterday in this time this had 25 players and now 3. I heard everyone is pissed because of El Corona gang. Yeah im too.. They CK killed me without a good reason even and admin said its okay to CK kill me. They CK killed 3 guys (We, the 3 guys were in EC gang even..) Admins say in forums "Can you stop posting like this" and stuff.. Im posting questions because im new in here.. Server is full of hackers and stuff. I dont want to be rude. Im active still 24/7.

You didn't say they CK'ed you. You told us that they just killed you.
Anyway, address your message to the leader of the gang. (Slick) Perhaps you can ask him why you were killed?
We are not annoyed by you asking questions, we are annoyed by you creating new topics when you don't have to create new ones.

The server is hack-free most of the time. Just lately we have been annoyed by a hacker who originates from SOLS.

Last edited by Belgica on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:34 pm

I'm not involved in that, but you should increase the level of realism in your roleplay. People can get pissed because you're waving guns around and acting unrealistically, being a gang member doesn't mean gun-toting and acting as if it's all SP. I don't know what you did, but someone can't just CK you for no reason because they feel like it.
Back to top Go down
JamieDoughill

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:41 pm

I hope this server gets better RP server. There are like 2 players now.. I thought there comes like 30 players too in this night/evening.
Back to top Go down
JamieDoughill

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:44 pm

I thought yesterday i maybe might advertise this server in Youtube and SAMP Forums but i dont know if this server doesnt got even players..
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:46 pm

ure not even online now. servers have their ups and downs. we have a decent amount of players almost every day, and even if we don't have much a big amount knows how to RP. or would u want 50 players when all nonRP/DM? u complain about inactivity and u just said u dont know if ure gonna do it

btw theres an edit button
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
JamieDoughill

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Yeah + admins are rude.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:53 pm

JamieDoughill wrote:
Yeah + admins are rude.
Literary anyone can advertise on SAMP forums seriously, we already did we're waiting for a month to pass to do it again,How do you expect to be treated? you're acting above everyone right now as if you're doing us a favor you're even here
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:54 pm

If you don't like something, you can easily leave, we don't need your criticism, we've got enough haters. So ye, you either accept what we got and our activity or leave. Nobody holds you here and we will do fine.

We've lasted since 2011 and we will last more.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:55 pm

JamieDoughill wrote:
Yeah + admins are rude.

how was i rude in my post? i just think ure being a hypocrite
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:14 pm

Kompot wrote:
We've lasted since 2011 and we will last more.

Inactivity - Page 2 X2JDb7
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:10 pm

Lol your nerve man.
You joined the server yesterday, you claim you're active 24/7 and that the whole world spins around the "Corona gang".

We CK'd you guys because you run around the hood, first of all interrupting most of the RP with useless/annoying things or when there's nothing to do, making a random "/me shows his tec to the other guys." and doesn't keep it away later and acts like an OG of the gang. Yeah, who cares?
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:07 am

This Jamie guy is hilarious, has to be a troll surely.
Back to top Go down
JamieDoughill

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:59 pm

R.I.P West Coast Life Roleplay. 0 Players.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:06 pm

JamieDoughill wrote:
rip in peace ,worst server ever. Jesus do you realise what are you talking right now?You`re gonna get yourself banned and when the server reaches 15+ players. You`re gonna crawl back.
Back to top Go down
JamieDoughill

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:27 pm

No i am not, i support this server to get their players back. Ive being advertising this..
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:49 pm

JamieDoughill wrote:
No i am not, i support this server to get their players back. Ive being advertising this..
Jamie don't like what's going on? leave for real. We get daily 10+ good days we get 20 players. Stop thinking this is a 300+ player server it's not so obviously if the 10 core players aren't here server's gonna be empty. Plus the constant SOLS attacks discourage players to log in when admins are not online
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:55 pm

JamieDoughill wrote:

Inactivity - Page 2 A9d3Wb1_460sa_v1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next