West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
.:|BamBO|:.
WCL Player
WCL Player

[SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Empty
PostSubject: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Your in-game name: [SBF] Bama
Internet Protocol[IP]:
Name of the administrator that banned you: [DP] Madaleno
Date and time of ban: 2012, it was 2 Years ago.
Reason of ban: i was arguing with Keelo, and called him as a joke "Nigglet", as i got banned, for that.
Screenshots: it hapened 2012, and got an new Computer, so i dont.
Any other comments: sinc3 its a long time ago, and i changed my Attitude, and im in Therapy against my ADS dissorder, taking Ritalin. I am calmwr and fix3d my attitude, i hope for an chanc3.

- Greetings, Bama.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:43 am

Didn't you get unbanned and then banned again a while ago? Sorry for posting here, I just had to ask this.
Asking 'cause I remember you online and also found another ban appeal you made; https://west-life.forummo.com/t6311-dpmadaleno-sbfbama-s-ban-appeal
According to this ban appeal, you didn't get banned for what you stated in this ban appeal, just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:46 am

No, i got banned for Insulting keelo. Like Madaleno says on your link.
+ I got an Timeban around 3 months, i didnt ban evaded for a Year now, if you read what Madaleno say'
It means that im basicly unbanned.

" I say that you stay banned for atleast three months. Any attempt to ban evade will lead into a permanent ban." - [DP]Madaleno
Back to top Go down
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:53 pm

Sorry for dkuble posting, but i guess im unbanned since i had an 3 months ban amd a year passed
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:06 pm

Hello that was long time ago I guess, umm I can't do nothing about this because higer admin must check that ban appeal, be patient and you will get your answer probably today Wink
Back to top Go down
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:08 pm

Thanks, i hope so lel is Madaleno still around here?
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:22 pm

.:|BamBO|:. wrote:
Thanks, i hope so lel is Madaleno still around here?

Nope.
Back to top Go down
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Okay... you think i got an good chance? I mean i didnt ban evaded and waited noq for an year.. i always had to see how my cozsin plays here and now its maybe mey chance to come back too Smile
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Nah I don't know just wait a bit and you will see about your chances
Back to top Go down
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Olay.... man, i wait since yesterday :/
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:07 am

I've been going through information that I have access to and what I can say is that you have been ban evading in the past according to Compton's last reply to your previous ban appeal. I quote:

Compton wrote:

And I know you will ban evade, you asked for a chance I gave you, and you fucked it up in less than week lol.

So now keep on ban evading, and we will keep spotting you and banning you again. Very Happy

I quote Madaleno before Compton's reply:

Madeleno wrote:

Any attempt to ban evade will lead into a permanent ban.

So according to that ban appeal you were warned about ban evading and then Compton replies to it saying that you ban evaded.

Bambo wrote:

sinc3 its a long time ago, and i changed my Attitude, and im in Therapy against my ADS dissorder, taking Ritalin. I am calmwr and fix3d my attitude, i hope for an chanc3.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you've been ban evading after your first ban appeal and calling people with racist names.
Back to top Go down
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:08 am

I did not ban evaded, like i said i had to look hiw my cousin is always playing onhere, thats why i didmt.forgot this server. I cant do anythimg against him having the same ip, And itsan factthat i chanved myself and.did not.ban evaded.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:49 am

Bambo wrote:
like i said i had to look hiw my cousin is always playing onhere, thats why i didmt.forgot this server. I cant do anythimg against him having the same ip

Do you have anything that can enforce that? When you have somebody playing on the server who has the same IP as you and you are banned, you should inform at least Compton about it. I doubt you did that which makes the story you're telling us very odd.
Back to top Go down
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:04 pm

Well he nade some lets plays, i didnt knew it bcuz i didnt even allowed him to take my gta sa disc to instal the game, as i found out i was gking mad on him but i cant do shit since i live with my aunt and jncle so im like the black sheep, i cant do anything against it, i maybe could make an video how i ask him aboutwhy he plays on here withoutmy allow on my pc and things like that, more proofs i cant give
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Well he nade some lets plays, i didnt knew it bcuz i didnt even allowed him to take my gta sa disc to instal the game, as i found out i was gking mad on him but i cant do shit since i live with my aunt and jncle so im like the black sheep, i cant do anything against it, i maybe could make an video how i ask him aboutwhy he plays on here withoutmy allow on my pc and things like that, more proofs i cant give

You're saying that your relative installed GTA SA he then downloaded SAMP and by coincidence he found WCL:RP when you're banned.. Mmh..
Back to top Go down
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:42 pm

No he did not just found it he knew that i was playing before you know were living tohether as i said, i dont know why he kept playing bere, before he played here he was playinf on sols i dunno, i only can make this video proof as i said.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:49 pm

No he did not just found it he knew that i was playing before you know were living tohether as i said, i dont know why he kept playing bere, before he played here he was playinf on sols i dunno, i only can make this video proof as i said.

The first thing I do when I'm banned on a game is inform my brother to avoid conflicts. I can't understand why you didn't do that. You know that if your IP pops up in game while you're banned you'll be permanent banned and yet you didn't inform any of the admins about your brother playing.. Your story sounds too odd for me, Compton will decide.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:17 pm

stay banned

This IP 2.245.119.206 (Nickname: JahuuArschloch)

i've banned it several times a few days ago, for ban evading, disrespecting admins and racism.

2.245.196.143 [16/06/14 | 18:55:12] NONE - IP BAN
2.245.119.206 [16/06/14 | 19:21:46] NONE - IP BAN

And ye no wonder you're making a ban appeal now since before you've played here, and now that you got banned a few days ago you made it, saying that you've waited for over a year...

I give 2 shits if it's your cousin, your grandad or your hamster that ban evaded. The racism part pretty much looks like you again or is it a family thing?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |   [SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me | Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SBF] Bama's ban Appeal | [DP] Madaleno banned me |
Page 1 of 1