West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

@[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.:|BamBO|:.
WCL Player
WCL Player

@[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal.   @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Your in-game name: [SBF]Bama
Internet Protocol[IP]: 95.116.225.92
Name of the administrator that banned you: [DP]Madaleno
Date and time of ban: Friday, 12th April. Dont really know which Time.
Reason of ban: Extreme Negative Comments about Turkish People in my Country.
Screenshots: No.
Any other comments: Me and Keelo were Talking about Words like: Nigglet,Niggerina and Words like that, because i used the Word "Nigglet" ICly, and Keelo teached me to Stop that, then me and Keelo got Peace. Then i dont know how we start to Discuss about Turkish People in my Country, but somehow we Talked about that, and well i guess i wrote a little Wrong, now when i read the Log it seems like im an Racist or something, but that aint True. I Dont wanted to Offend/Insult anyone, i just wanted to Discuss with my 2 Friends (Keelo and Kollegah), If it looked like Propaganda then im Sorry. Im not an Nazi,Racist,Skinhead or anything else, im Half Greek IRL so i guess it would be Fail if i would hate an other Race/Country, but yall need to know that Greek and Turkey arent friends.. its like Albania and Serbia, or like Palestine and Isreal, so please forgive me for my Offensive Words.

Thats all what i gotta say.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal.   @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:34 pm

You was insulting Keelo with racistic remarks, calling him names. I don't know if you guys solved that out but then you decided to start up general nazism and racism: @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal. Sa-mp-376
@[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal. Sa-mp-377

Then, after I banned you, you decided to ban evade just to speak to me? Why do you bring these talks up first place? Why did you ban evade?
Back to top Go down
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal.   @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Lol, that with Peanutt was only an Joke. I Dont really hate him, he is an guy who is O.K
I Dont Ban Evaded, BamB is my Main Acc. I Just logged in to talk with you, I Cant do anything against that my Router dont accept the Ban, I Decided to do that to talk with you, before i gonna Make an Ban Appeal. I THought talking with you Ingame would be better then just Writing into an TOpic and wait 24/7 for an Reply. Since Keel and me are Good Friends, he forgaved me and he knows that he dont need to take that serious. Lawl, i dont have something against Blacks. Im Honest, i dont like Turks that much, but i tolerate them. Like yall Tolerate Going to School, or something. I Wont never ever say something about that in /b i will take my Mind for me.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal.   @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:40 pm

You did ban evade, you know what a ban is, so don't lie, and you clearly disrespected a specific race, and a specific country, and its people.

I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal.   @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:43 pm

†1017† wrote:
You did ban evade, you know what a ban is, so don't lie, and you clearly disrespected a specific race, and a specific country, and its people.

I'll think about it.

Yes i did, maybe you can think about An Race walks into youre Country, Insults you,youre Family, and says: Fucking German, i gonna rape ya fucking mother you littel bitch, and then if you tell him to fucking stop before you beat him up, he just laugh into youre face and reports ya by the teacher or youre parents, and you cant do shit because if you do you get called an: Nazi, i just dont wanted to take that shit into this Server, it was wrong to tell that to people who cant understand what i mean since they dont saw it IRL. I dont know from where you are but just think about someone do that to you.. and these guys just get support from everyone becaus everyone is afraid to get called an Nazi.. Actually nobody sees that these guys are nazis, wow.. i just realise that this whole shit has nothing todo with WCL, it has nothing to do with SAMP thats why im just sorry about the Shit, and want to say that i wont ever say something about an Religion,Race again.

I Hope you understand that i just tooked an Thing from RL into an Game, and that was clearly wrong, Since yall have nothing todo with this Shit, i will keep this Whole SHit into my RL. And the things with Keelo, damned me and him are very good friends, we got our Problems. But we solved that Smile He explained me in an Calm Manner what is wrong on Words like "Nigglet" and i understood.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal.   @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Either way, the game is the game and real life is real life, if you have any problems IRL then you go meet the school staff, local police, whatever. This is nothing that needs to be bought on the server. We are all here to enjoy ourselves and have a good time, not to make eachothers time here a bad one.
Since you ban evaded and heavily insulted specific races/people OOC'ly, I say that you stay banned for atleast three months. Any attempt to ban evade will lead into a permanent ban.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal.   @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:26 am

And I know you will ban evade, you asked for a chance I gave you, and you fucked it up in less than week lol.

So now keep on ban evading, and we will keep spotting you and banning you again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal.   @[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

@[DP]Madaleno - [SBF]Bama's Ban Appeal.
Page 1 of 1