West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Gantone Wild Bunch 13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

Gantone Wild Bunch 13 Empty
PostSubject: Gantone Wild Bunch 13   Gantone Wild Bunch 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:52 pm

Gantone Wild Bunch 13 Gantone

Dopeman wrote:
Ganton Wild Bunch, 90's it was an subgroup back in days that was broken off from big Harpys gang. Many subgroups were made in start of 90's because they failed to obey the rent they was supposed to give to Harpys. In order to protect themselves they have made many small sets in district of East Los Santos. The creator of Ganton Wild Bunch is Edgar Guerra he was one to pull of the first and the main set of Surenos that is known to be Ganton Wild Bunch. In 90's they didn't have lots of ways to reach the money that's why they kept things quitely, robbed few corner 24/7 shops, were selling weed and they was representing Ganton by stacking up gang signs and writing graffiti all around that district. The Harpys gang still is pushing onto the subsets that were made right after the beef inbetween.

Quote :
In start of 00' Ganton Wild Bunch have re-named their set due to getting back to Harpys gang after all the years that they have beefing. The Ganton Wild Bunch have started representing the number thirteen when they returned to Harpys gang also added a little bit of their own accent and it is now known as, Gantone Wild Bunch 13. The subsets that were made such as 38th street, 55 Wild Bunch, Playboys and Avenue Cyclone Rifa still are running and they have also returned to Harpys gang. They're making big progress in dealing and crime. Gantone Wild Bunch (GWB) still is representing the district of Ganton. In year of 2007 the Harpys gang felt off the track the big la EME set and its subsets pushed Harpys gang off the streets and all of the subgroups that were made from Harpys gang are still living but with alot of fear.

Quote :

Nowadays the GWB gang is representing Ganton still with alot of young hispanics that have joined to keep the set claiming. It still has some activity and it's used for hanging around since the old gang-members were sentenced to prison or decased. GWB is now full of youngings that are representing the Surenos set and It adopted the living way of nowadays Sureno sets. The gang itself is alot quite now and it runs with less members but they're still on track that work with subsets that were broke off and are still existing.

Character development: Edgar Guerra, is an teenager hispanic that used to attend school in little Mexico before he was forced to join the set of GWB. He is not talkactive and is an soldier of the gang itself, he lives with his moms only and is watching cartoons still. He is known around the clique because of the smart and wise acts he have done. He was forced to get tattooed and do his first killing. He lives his live being scared at any point.

This is just example of how I'm developing my character. So if you want to come by and RP with GWB take example my developing an RP an ordinary teenager that is forced to join because he lives nearby the neighborhood or he joined on his own.

Faction?: Gang itself was made on some real life information that I collected all around the internet, the concept is small and I will consider changing it once I get members and If I do get them. I just want to bring the hispanic RP upon another level if not atleast bring some motivation to how the hispanic gangs should look like.
I will daily post screenshots of RP that I will make.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Gantone Wild Bunch 13   Gantone Wild Bunch 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:31 pm

not the best editing but here are some screens of rp.

Gantone Wild Bunch 13 Gantone
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Gantone Wild Bunch 13   Gantone Wild Bunch 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:47 am

(( Hey good luck with it, Dopeman. Now peeps can see hispanic in Ganton now. Just keep that shit alive, don't give up with this quickly.))
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Gantone Wild Bunch 13   Gantone Wild Bunch 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Gantone Wild Bunch 13 Droppingniggaz-1397417775
Back to top Go down
Izzy88
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Izzy88

PostSubject: Re: Gantone Wild Bunch 13   Gantone Wild Bunch 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:40 am

I like what are u usin for this faction
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Gantone Wild Bunch 13   Gantone Wild Bunch 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:23 pm

L&A this.

I'm not giving up on this, i have big plans, I'm going to apply for VLA since I have now collected couple of members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gantone Wild Bunch 13   Gantone Wild Bunch 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gantone Wild Bunch 13
Page 1 of 1