West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

SM WILD BUNCH 13

Go down 
+8
Smokey
Loc
Dice.
|:DeezNawtz:|
karlis
Micklo
Tuck
Weedie
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:24 pm

SM WILD BUNCH 13 SMGbanner2
Santa Marina or SMG and also commonly known as Santa Maria Gang reside in the western area of Los Santos. The gang is led by Mexican street bangers, aged from young to elders.
The gang is known for its violence around the western part of Los Santos and it also had a history which leads back to the 1920s. The gang was one of the first to be formed in the west and now-a-days, the only known gang around the area. Next to their neighborhood, lives their bitter rivals known as Hepburn.
The community shows its affiliation by wearing blue/black bandanas and also graffiti such as "SMG, SM13"

The history leads back to the 1920s, where a small mexican teen crew was formed around the beach of Santa Maria. It was just a few youngsters around Santa Maria, all of them known by specific streetnames.

The oldest vato was Trooper, he was around 17 of age. The reason why the gang called him Trooper was because he was so damn down and he was a real soldier. The second vato was Footy. The name pretty much explains for itself, he was a down ass vato too, always used his deadly kicks on enemigas. He was around 16 or so, anyways. The third vato was called Spooks. He always used to spook vatos out and scare them and all shit. And the last vato was called Sombra or Shadow. He always hung out at the shadows and was one shady ass vato.

These 4 cholos used to roam around the calles. They were shop-lifting, doing simple robberies, beating random fools up, getting high, whatever. They were all down for the cause. The once had this crazy idea to start up a ganga, so they started recruiting kids from around the barrio, and they started to grow in numbers. One day, when these four were all young, they were all shotcallers, leaders, leading the youngsters. One day, all of these four veteranos for prisoned for life. They still had connections to the gang. They left one down ass vato called Joey lead the beach.

Alright, so the purpose of this faction is to create some RP around Santa Maria and Hepburn. I'd like to thank Casper for the banner and for this idea. The topic is still gonna be updated. I'd appreciate some feedback from you, people.))

Last edited by Weedie on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Nice Idea
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Good luck on this.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Is This faction just for roleplay?
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 pm

I'll make sure I have some roleplay with you on my alt or in my spare time, good luck and make it last.
@Tuck: I think it's just for roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:41 pm

I doubt the faction would get an official status, it's just for roleplay, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Reminds me of the LSRP one. No luck needed, you got this on lock.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:37 am

Nice man afro
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:26 am

This is based off of, Santa Monica 13, correct?
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:15 pm

yh
Back to top Go down
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Known Player
Known Player
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals

Location : Look up. Don't see me? Look back Don't see me? I'm in your house spying you through the window.

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:20 pm

You wrote this?
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:37 pm

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Samp076if

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Samp078fs

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Samp079cu
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:27 pm

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Sa-mp-256
SM WILD BUNCH 13 Sa-mp-257
SM WILD BUNCH 13 Sa-mp-258
SM WILD BUNCH 13 Sa-mp-259
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:01 pm

I dont get it?

Will you stay in DP weedie?

Will this be your alt/main account madaleno? (If you will join this)

Why you making so much factions guys comeone, I know it's only for RP, but why not go and try to apply for VLA instead since it has no leader atm and RP as an azteca, all these new gangs just lower the activity of other gangs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Compton wrote:
I dont get it?

Why you making so much factions guys comeone, I know it's only for RP, but why not go and try to apply for VLA instead since it has no leader atm and RP as an azteca, all these new gangs just lower the activity of other gangs.
Compton..Ppl likes nigga RP not taco RP.. The mexicans are not so cool atm
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:12 pm

lol, do you actually understand that this faction that they will RP in are mexicans? That's why I mentioned VLA duh..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Compton wrote:
I dont get it?

Compton always knows what to say.
hahafun
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Compton wrote:
I dont get it?

who gives a shit about vla

Jiggy, your asskissing is not neccesary in my topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SM WILD BUNCH 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM WILD BUNCH 13   SM WILD BUNCH 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SM WILD BUNCH 13
Page 1 of 1