West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Uniting sets

Go down 
+19
Loc
Micklo
OLD_SCHOOL
DaParasite
Slick
DoughBoy
Jiggy
Buhinc
stalkur
nightmare
Tax
Smokey
Wh1t3
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Yepperson
Tuck
ThaBomb
Compton/Kollay
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Ok i've asked the admin team first before I posted this, because I wanted to see if they agree with this idea. Most of them did agree and I myself think that it's a good idea now because this is how I see WCL in 2014:

-Most of the SP factions if you noticed are without a leader or inactive or always fail, why? Because those days are over, and the 2009 stereotype of more sets started to fail. This is because by 2014 people are tired from SP gang concept most likely (or just after 2 years of WCL, almost 3 together)

The most active factions(and I've been watching this for quite a while are the donated factions or one of the organized crime factions, or the factions from SP that actually changed their concept, but this is mostly about Balla and Families sets here:

-GSF - How long has it been inactive? I'd say so long that we don't even remember(most of us), maybe 2-1 members show up there and here.
-SBF - Been ok, until Jamal got banned and I would say it was the only family set that remained active in the last months.
-TDF - Always dies out fast

FYB - Inactive with only 2 members
RHB - Was this ever active? I think It didn't have a proper leader since the creation of WCL (maybe clutch)
KTB -Was ok, but I can't say it was super active, 2-4 members? and now that Loc left the server it's only 2 players maximum per day in KTB, if not 1
TDB - Donated balla set and atm the most active balla set (can't talk much about it's RP skill)

What will uniting sets bring?

This time I decided to go more professional, I will most likely change the gang leader apply form and to get accepted as the leader of one of the united sets that will be Orange Grove Families and Ballas, you will have to proove that you are a capable leader with good gang concept and activity.

Besides I am also thinking of not making it the old school way, I don't want to see those old fashioned ideas anymore, I want to see something fresh, maybe even give out OGF a new IC name, new concept, new inside RP sets and etc, be creative, don't be stuck in the 90's GTA storyline, because it starts to be boring.

And the reasons people usualy hate this idea?

-Power hungry, afraid to let get of their set/concept that they built up (which is not the case atm, most of the sets are dead or without any good gang story/background)

-Stereotypes from the past, that makes them think again it will fail.

((Donated factions are atm excluded from this idea))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is VIP for OLD_SCHOOL because he always posts, so ill post for him, so he wont have to do it:  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:42 pm

I'm going along with this. How 'bout bringing one of the GTA V Ballas and Families gang?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Look, this is gonna be OGF and B, however IC'ly give it a whatever you want name, just like i've did with Vagos, let it all happen IC'ly. This way it might give more order to the faction and there wont be noobines.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:01 pm

It could be nice for other sets to get united but I can't speak for others.But I bet there would be arguing who will be leader/co leader.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:03 pm

No argument whatsoever. This time nobody remains in his set, all will be kicked out of the factions and will have to re-join the united sets as it will be a bright new thing, like a new storyline for the server.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:04 pm

tuck wrote:

But I bet there would be arguing who will be leader/co leader.

Kompot wrote:
This time I decided to go more professional, I will most likely change the gang leader apply form and to get accepted as the leader of one of the united sets that will be Orange Grove Families and Ballas, you will have to proove that you are a capable leader with good gang concept and activity.

I agree with the idea. Brings a new kind of RP in the whole server.
The limits are your imagination.

Great idea!
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Who will lead OGF and B?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:24 pm

No people, this doesn't go like this, you either start reading atleast the first page comments, or don't post at all. Because this is just spam, you asked a question that has been already asked.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:31 pm

No, just no.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:33 pm

could you possibly post a reason for your opinion?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Gangsta
Gangsta

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:37 pm

I can. We're cool right now, four Balla sets. Uniting the sets won't work.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:39 pm

and how do you know it won't work? exactly, four ballas sets and 1 is active. i just think you don't want to be kicked and people have to join again and apply for leadership.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:49 pm

TDB is the most active balla faction because of its players and our IC development, since the day its been recreated its been a blast and enjoyed every moment of it.

I allowed TDB to be with the united balla sets but I never said I wanted it..

Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:50 pm

does it matter if it's the most active ballas set if it's roleplay isn't the greatest? or good at that matter?
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:54 pm

How do you know it isn't the greatest? You haven't even RPed with us. You've never seen us roleplaying at our best. And, lol, it's not that I'm afraid I'll get kicked or something. I just like TDB just like it is now.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Stop this useless argument. I repeat once again people: LEARN TO READ:

Kompot wrote:
((Donated factions are atm excluded from this idea))
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:59 pm

LF wrote:
How do you know it isn't the greatest? You haven't even RPed with us. You've never seen us roleplaying at our best. And, lol, it's not that I'm afraid I'll get kicked or something. I just like TDB just like it is now.
i won't keep arguing as there's no point, but if i haven't rped with you doesn't mean i haven't RPed with TDB, and trust me, i have many times, so you're wrong
Back to top Go down
Tax
Known Player
Known Player

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:07 pm

what is this thread bout i didnt get it that much
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Lol, so, the only active ballas set which is TDB won't be in the ballas. So, it's the FYB members which are about 4 members who barely get online and the KTB members who are... only Sosa and sometimes Slash gets IG, too. So, what's the difference? Same about OGF, only Sharpy RPs with GSF and only Amber was active in SBF(she's banned atm) and some other members of SBF who barely get online, so what will be the difference? It's pointless and it will fail anyways, you guys will never learn. It happened in the past, there's no diff now, the only diff is about the leaders.. It's not more professional it's the same shit.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:20 pm

You guys ain't even able to read properly.Let me summarize it so you get the point.

Sets will be united EXCEPT the donated factions((TDB, VBF, LPF)) and, the united sets' members will be kicked out and they'll have to rejoin and people will apply for the sets leadership.After that they can rename the faction to whatever they want and their concept to whatever they want.IDK what will happen to donated factions, until compton decides what to do with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:28 pm

United sets = a lot more members, as it's more realistic also gangs are usually big and most of ppl are making allies with rest of sets? Why because people somehow feel to be allied with rest of sets (ballas, families) Also people saying ICLY "Yeah lets reunit the sets" Well now here is a chance to do that, and who ever will lead it won't be easy job to control so much members, because the problem here is like 3-4 gangs/factions are active/semi-active, rest of factions are just dead.. And it's totally something fresh because people are saying we want something new go ahead and try it now..
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:29 pm

I'm cool with this idea.

Though, what will happen with AM, DP and MC? They'll stay right?
And yes, I've read the whole thing, haven't seen anything about AM, DP and MC though.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Uniting sets brings them under one responsible leader, that will have to be active otherwise he will just lose his leadership. The leader will also have a proper/interesting concept for the faction(which are the criterias for him to get accepted)

This cures the problem of inactive sets and inactive set leaders and helps players stick together more than just drive around alone 24/7

Besides the server's activity isn't that good our maximum will probably be 50, and we have more official factions than those big servers have.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Lol, so, the only active ballas set which is TDB won't be in the ballas. So, it's the FYB members which are about 4 members who barely get online and the KTB members who are... only Sosa and sometimes Slash gets IG, too. So, what's the difference? Same about OGF, only Sharpy RPs with GSF and only Amber was active in SBF(she's banned atm) and some other members of SBF who barely get online, so what will be the difference? It's pointless and it will fail anyways, you guys will never learn. It happened in the past, there's no diff now, the only diff is about the leaders.. It's not more professional it's the same shit.
can i just ask you were you there when we had united sets? i know some people who weren't here just saw people saying united sets failed and they think it now. how do you know it will fail? i know we had united sets in past servers a few times and they were good. what is it that we won't learn? if the majority wishes to have united sets again they'll have it. your faction doesn't get touched anyways, why would you care if it fails or not
for example this is on sls, when there was only GSF and B (compton gave the picture to me)
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=347tgk3&s=5#.UvfMV2JdUgY

and ofcourse dp mc am stay
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:44 pm

Giving +1 to this idea.I was once when Compton added united sets and it was pretty active and cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uniting sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniting sets   Uniting sets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uniting sets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next