West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

SAMP 0.3z RC3

Go down 
+25
jayke
Tax
LukeEV
Trazz
Pacukas
A.O
Yepperson
Micklo
Slick
stalkur
OLD_SCHOOL
Scandinavia
Mr Whoope.
Tuck
Wh1t3
Lowride
U.N. Owen
ThaBomb
RollingStone
nightmare
gundus
Jiggy
Buhinc
Compton/Kollay
.::Lil_Jamal::.
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Bible wrote:
Having a script that provides the PD with a stun gun or a stun attachment would be awesome! I haven't seen that yet.

May you tell me this in details ? I will work on tazer gun soon, but what exaclty is stun gun? :/
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Bible wrote:
Having a script that provides the PD with a stun gun or a stun attachment would be awesome! I haven't seen that yet.

May you tell me this in details ? I will work on tazer gun soon, but what exaclty is stun gun? :/

A stun gun is an electroshock weapon. It fires two pins connected to the gun with 4 thin wires. Pulling the trigger will one: Fire the wires. Two: Give an electric shock to the suspect. It's a taser basically.

Last edited by Bible on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Bible wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Bible wrote:

A stun gun is an electroshock weapon. It fires two pins connected to the gun with 4 thin wires. Pulling the trigger will one: Fire the wires. Two: Give an electric shock to the suspect. It's a taser basically.

Well I can make tazer ^^
I got big problem right now I can't test my script with nobody cuz I can't set my server online so I can test with other players, I will try to instal samp at bro's computer and try to connect to my server from his computer, in other way I will need to do something else.. but idk what haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:00 pm

A stun gun is something you shoot that electricutes, a tazer is a melee weapon that electricutes.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:05 pm

Gundus wrote:
A stun gun is something you shoot that electricutes, a tazer is a melee weapon that electricutes.

Oh well so I will script stun gun Very Happy cuz I will make silenced pistol to be stunt gun.
Back to top Go down
Tax
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Could we may add something like this if im allowed to ask that?, would be cool if i took some guys to play basketball at day sometimes
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:39 pm

You guys shouldn't give Bull a lot of things to do.
Let him do his work one by one, as he's currently working on the damage of the weapons and such.
He's doing his best to keep us happy, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Gundus wrote:

taser is a firearm, an electroshock weapon
so is the stun gun, it's the same thing except there are stun/shock batons (nightsticks) as well
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:06 pm

I could help,guys.I know to script too.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:25 pm

[b64]tuck wrote:
I could help,guys.I know to script too.

Well add me on skype asap, Prasica24, we need to talk.

@Jiggy: that's true
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Hoov wrote:

Could we may add something like this if im allowed to ask that?, would be cool if i took some guys to play basketball at day sometimes

Really nice thing, but maybe other time (I won't say I can script this, but I can give it a try or something.. )
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:42 am

Skype page won't load,damn,give me facebook or smth,can't login on skype.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:37 pm

BTW I send to compton a car wishpear command.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:23 pm

[b64]tuck wrote:
BTW I send to compton a car wishpear command.

That's cool, keep it up.

EDIT: May you send it to me, let me see what have you done? ^^ Maybe I will add few things that are on my mind right now
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:38 pm

This is probably going to be the last one.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:14 pm

I tested this version today, it works fine.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:25 pm

I'll send you it when I come back from my training.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:11 pm

Nightmare wrote:
I tested this version today, it works fine.

As I know there is bug, after some shots to player he doesn't lose HP/AR anymore..
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Bull,I will send you it and btw if you have facebook send me in pm
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:29 pm

[b64]tuck wrote:
Bull,I will send you it and btw if you have facebook send me in pm

Yeah I see, script isn't working anyway I will rescript this thing ..
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:37 am

Just checking old WCL video that Mark Niko made and it crack me a smile ,you know why?
Marko_Niko's video wrote:
A boombox with alot of different radio stations is placed around the hoods,soon you can buy and place it wherever you want to!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flU-El4z718
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:17 pm

0.3z RC3 released too.
Back to top Go down
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
WCL Player
WCL Player
UPT-4'Block-Miltown

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:06 pm

It Released? (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:11 pm

UPT-4'Block-Miltown wrote:
It Released? (:
Smart question, it's still in development...(LOL)
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:10 am

My honest opinion on the high damage or paralyzing shots to say the leg is that well... wouldn't that be kinda' cheap? I mean how would you feel if you were running from the LSPD and one lucky leg shot gets you down... Good for PD, bad for you. People would complain a ton.. I mean, this could be done, but if only you could do it with certain weapons. I think Deagle should be one of the only weapons to be able to do this, since it shoots an insanely powerful bullet, even more so than the AK-47. Honestly it shouldn't happen anyway, all the other suggestions were great though. It's really all about the reaction, may seem like good ideas now,  but it'll suck later on, like the united sets idea long before.

MY ONLY problem with lag comp. is that like in COD, say on your screen you roll behind cover, on the opposing player's screen you are still out of cover, therefor you get shot down. It'll be kinda' fucked up. Plus, shootouts would be too easy if you take account that you can shoot under the car at player's feet, shoot at their head sticking out from somewhere, there are SO many ways to get around it. Let's face it, not everyone is a fucking marksman IRL. It's an update tho'.. so can't really do shit anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAMP 0.3z RC3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next