West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

~Temple Drive Ballas~

Go down 
+17
Rhyme
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
Loc
CrimeG
stalkur
Buhinc
Radman
Pacukas
Ku$h
nightmare
Jiggy
DaParasite
Compton/Kollay
DoughBoy
ThaBomb
Finesse
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:28 am

My RP alone.

~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 2q8qybd
~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 2u6mpmv
~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 2vn2aol
~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 2a0l5bt
~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 R0w5r8
~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 30ml63b
Back to top Go down
Finesse
WCL Player
WCL Player
Finesse

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:39 am

Keep up the good work boys.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:33 pm

A +1 from me.
Keep rolling.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:37 pm

I see y'all doing good here. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Stealing a car
~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 111
Going for a 'heat' at Emmets
~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 211
~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 311
Buying a spraycan
~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 411
Spraying on RHB turf
~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 511

PS: Sorry for bad grammar
Back to top Go down
Finesse
WCL Player
WCL Player
Finesse

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Almost there, two or one more vote. thank's to all who has shown support.
Back to top Go down
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
WCL Player
WCL Player
UPT-4'Block-Miltown

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 am

+1

ig
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:40 am

UPT-4'Block-Miltown wrote:
+1

ig

Only administrators, helpers and faction leaders may vote and post in the topics!
Members of the player applying to be a leader can post important comments or screen shots.
Any other posts will be deleted and their posters will be warned!

Your vote doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
WCL Player
WCL Player
UPT-4'Block-Miltown

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:43 am

k sry i will go over rules again
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:42 am

I'm back in action.
Back to top Go down
Finesse
WCL Player
WCL Player
Finesse

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:59 pm

ThaBomb wrote:
I'm back in action.

Bout time nigga lowriding 
Back to top Go down
Finesse
WCL Player
WCL Player
Finesse

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:51 am

Rollin' Deep.

~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 N146j6
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:11 pm

It seems we've come across a problem, I know this can't change a thing most likely, but it's worth a try. Since I've come back, Freezy, Saucedo, Kevin, Nightmare, Bear, and all of them (mostly) have been saying that I should have the leadership back, now I don't know if it's possible but I'm willing to do it again. Please ignore my history and that ban, because that a couple of months ago and I'm not the same as I was then obviously. Not sure if we can still do this, but wasn't there a way before to be able to have two people fighting for a gang leadership before and people voted on who they supported?
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:13 pm

We want Rhyme, the old and good leader of TDB. He has no alt, he's loyal and he knows how to control his gang! I vote for '' Not sure if we can still do this, but wasn't there a way before to be able to have two people fighting for a gang leadership before and people voted on who they supported?'' Most of the TDB members want Rhyme as a leader.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:16 pm

I my opinion a good leader who is focused on the welfare of it's faction, should stay focused on one only account and remain there, instead Felony is like 24/7 in his Alt account.I don't think he's capable of leading Temple Drive Ballas, as if Rhyme would have.
-Saucedo

Last edited by FAK-A-BITCH on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:21 pm

I didn't say shit, I'm not supporting anyone. (@Rhyme)
And my vote doesn't count anymore because I'm RPing with TDB on my alt.
Btw, I believe that Rhyme and Finesse should talk and decide what's the best for the faction. (It's the most fair way in my opinion, as Finesse applied first, even though I think Rhyme can make another leadership apply. I believe that it would be unfair if he make another apply atm though)
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:24 pm

LF wrote:
We want Rhyme, the old and good leader of TDB. He has no alt, he's loyal and he knows how to control his gang! I vote for '' Not sure if we can still do this, but wasn't there a way before to be able to have two people fighting for a gang leadership before and people voted on who they supported?'' Most of the TDB members want Rhyme as a leader.

Yes, let's all let Rhyme be the leader after 100000 years of in-activity and especially because his previous inactive official AND unofficial members want to.

No offence, but it's a dick-move from Rhyme to sudden appear when someone's applying and try to claim his leader spot back, while he obviously can't because he was inactive for over 3 weeks.

My vote stays with Felony because let's just face it, he's obviously better.

Also, the supposed to be members of Felony, that's a great move of yours to snitch Felony and choose Rhyme's side.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Jiggy wrote:
LF wrote:

Yes, let's all let Rhyme be the leader after 100000 years of in-activity and especially because his previous inactive official AND unofficial members want to.

No offence, but it's a dick-move from Rhyme to sudden appear when someone's applying and try to claim his leader spot back, while he obviously can't because he was inactive for over 3 weeks.

My vote stays with Felony because let's just face it, he's obviously better.

Also, the supposed to be members of Felony, that's a great move of yours to snitch Felony and choose Rhyme's side.
I never said I'm for Felony, nor I'm snitching Felony, I've always been with Rhyme, nothing can stop me from picking TDB skin and roleplay with Rhyme. So..
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:36 pm

What? Then why'd you ever come back to TDB and RP with Felony? Oh, just for fun I guess?
Just admit that you've been with Felony till Rhyme came back.
It's nothing to be ashamed of really, because it already happened.

Oh and yes, nothing can stop you from being with Rhyme.
But it's just that all of you are just power hungry I think, since Rhyme didn't have any members when he came back.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:44 pm

It's not true. Actually, all of the old TDB members are with Rhyme, and no, I came back because of Smokey, you can actually check my post in TDB discussion. It says it all.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:53 pm

This is not fueled by the hunger for power, at first I came and was like, "sure, new guy leading, see how it goes." Then the members I had before came and said I should be the rightful leader, and I saw Felony's RP etc. and I didn't really see anything incredible and whatnot, plus they said he wasn't loyal, and this all sounded bad to me. So what am I gonna do, let TDB be taken over by someone that the gang's members think isn't capable? He can have the leadership and whatnot, this wasn't my idea from the start anyway, just an idea, just that. I even said in my main post that we would try, and maybe. Point being, I'm not some power hungry prick, just someone who cares about TDB since obviously been with it since the start.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:26 pm

I'll be neutral for now as I didn't seen much from Felony nor TDB this weekend except shootouts.
I'll attempt to make a proper RP with TDB before taking a descision, so stay tuned.

Just saying: ''You snitch Felony to go with Rhyme''.
If you commit a crime with someone and he goes to police, reporting y'all. THAT IS SNITCHING.
LF isn's snitching, as a member of this faction, he has the right to express his opinion on who he wants to lead.

Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:40 pm

I actually changed my mind about all this.
I had RP today with Rhyme/spoke to him, and I now know really what's up.

I'm changing my vote to a neutral because I'm not yet sure about all this and who I'm gonna support.
Back to top Go down
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Hitman
Hitman
.::Lil_Jamal::.

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:03 am

+1 You put some nice effort in this application.You are active a lot and that is a good sign plus your roleplay is good enough for leadership.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:33 am

+1, stay fresh.
I think it's time to see somebody else leading TDB not same old same old players.
This way new ideas keep flowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Temple Drive Ballas~   ~Temple Drive Ballas~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Temple Drive Ballas~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next