West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Maybe-Kollegah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

Maybe-Kollegah Empty
PostSubject: Maybe-Kollegah   Maybe-Kollegah Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Your in-game name: Kollegah
Internet Protocol[IP]: /
Name of the administrator that banned you: Sadly,i dont remember it anymore.
Date and time of ban: I think it was this year's summer.
Reason of ban: Selling guns as police officer.
Screenshots: /
Any other comments: Well,its a long time ago,sadly i didnt knewed it back there,i know i should've readed the rules exactly.Well i know my mistake.Im not here to get unbanned to troll again.Well the time has changed,im tired of that childish stuff. I realised how trolling can be pissing off for others,especially in RP servers,or also gta 5 online.By the way,sorry to those who got pissed off from my trollings.I can apologize myself for that and promise to you all that i wont do it again.I came back here,because i realised that it was dumb from me..i mean i was playing here i think it was since spring 2011 or 2010 and throwing away that period with just dumb fuckaround.Well atleast im not praying for a chance  lol! but it would be nice if you can give me a chance (I know i had millions,and i know you think "You've already got your chance and blewed it away",but i can promise you,i have changed)

- Kollegah
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Maybe-Kollegah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe-Kollegah   Maybe-Kollegah Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Although your ban has been permanent, since the host lost all of the server files, it means that your ban has been erased as well. I can ban you again, but I won't do it, I believe this is sort of a new start for everybody here.

You are unbanned, but don't do those mistakes that you did in the past, you are walking on a very thin line from getting a ban once again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Maybe-Kollegah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe-Kollegah   Maybe-Kollegah Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Answer given

L&A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maybe-Kollegah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe-Kollegah   Maybe-Kollegah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe-Kollegah
Page 1 of 1