West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Kollegah's ban appeal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

Kollegah's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Kollegah's ban appeal   Kollegah's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Your in-game name: Kollegah
Internet Protocol[IP]: Only give it per PM
Name of the administrator that banned you: I dont know
Date and time of ban: Look at the topic's date.
Reason of ban:I got told it was for hacks.
Screenshots:-
Any other comments: Well im playing on "Drift Andreas 24/7" (A big drift server).Some of you might now you can use sobeit,so the "handling" data will work and you can use handling lines for drifting.I always turned that shit off on WCLRP.Well i trolled today at "iHabibi trolling " then while i was in a pursuit i camed onto a button,then my car got healed,after a minute it said "server closed the connection",then i camed on with my alt acc [AM]Sonny,asked what happened.Then i got to hear what happened.Man im sorry for this....Im not a stupid hacker who hacks any shit.I un-installed that shit,i will never use that again,im serious.I hope i could get unbanned....Most of you know me for a long time,i never used hacks or shit like that.

- Kollegah

Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Kollegah's ban appeal   Kollegah's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:38 pm

I was the one who banned you.

I had some reports of you using hacks in the server. I spectated you and yeah, I witnessed the trolling you did. Not only did I ban you, but you simply had your IP changed and came back with your alt.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Kollegah's ban appeal   Kollegah's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Weedie wrote:

I had some reports of you using hacks in the server. I spectated you and yeah, I witnessed the trolling you did. Not only did I ban you, but you simply had your IP changed and came back with your alt.

Yes but i wouldnt count it as "evading" i did it to check out if i am banned or not,sometimes "server closed the connection" can be an i-net crash or kick.
When i camed with my alt-acc,i did it to know why i got banned for.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Kollegah's ban appeal   Kollegah's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Kollegah© wrote:
Weedie wrote:

Yes but i wouldnt count it as "evading" i did it to check out if i am banned or not,sometimes "server closed the connection" can be an i-net crash or kick.
When i camed with my alt-acc,i did it to know why i got banned for.

Still ban evading.Like most people do, when they get the Internet crash with "Server closed the connection" they make a ban appeal, even if they're not banned and it's just a bug.They know better not to change the IP and log on their alts to ask what happened.Besides, I've seen you troll a lot and also have a disrespectful attitude towards others, just like today when you spammed /b while you "were waiting for your pick-up".First of all, why couldn't you just simply say "I'm OOC, waiting for a ride".Instead, you kept telling me that you didn't spam it.I also warned you afterwards for non RP driving.And, as far as I remember, this is also your 2nd ban appeal, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Kollegah's ban appeal   Kollegah's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:33 pm

I got never banned before man,it was only a "fail-ban" i still can remember it when madaleno or white (idk exactly) banned a guy,but typed in the wrong Id,but i got unbanned quickly there...
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Kollegah's ban appeal   Kollegah's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Ah, well, I'm not dumb after all, since you still got wrongly banned(not that it matters, tho).Well, we'll just let Compton / Whitey respond.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Kollegah's ban appeal   Kollegah's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Even if you would have used this program in a different server, you should have known that using that program is forbidden in this server.

You can use it in any other server(like that drift one you mentioned), but definitely not in here.

And it looked like you used it for an advantage, didn't look like you did it without meanting it.

I'll let Compton/Norbit or Whitey decide how long you'll be banned.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Kollegah's ban appeal   Kollegah's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:09 am

You should think twice before joining a server with hacks. Even if it's used for other servers. And since people are saying you're trolling a lot, use this time to cool off and then come back.

Stays banned 'til 30th of May.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kollegah's ban appeal   Kollegah's ban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kollegah's ban appeal
Page 1 of 1