West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Server disconecting ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Server disconecting ? Empty
PostSubject: Server disconecting ?   Server disconecting ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:17 pm

What the hell ? when ever I'm in middle of RP or chasing someone server must crash, there is like 20 players and when server will get back online there will be 2-5 players can't you do something against this crashing like back in the days when server was online 24/7...
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Server disconecting ?   Server disconecting ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Yeh that occured to me just right now.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Server disconecting ?   Server disconecting ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Well amazing how we all got tired and pissed off from it in the same day. I just sent a support ticket to the host because this is happening way too often. I can't do much about it really since Owen is the one in charge of the hosting of WCL. But hey.. Maybe the ticket I sent to the host will somehow help. But the main problem is the host ye.. They are having some serious hacking/DDoSing issues at the moment, and I guess their workers can't do much about it, or just don't give a sh*t.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Server disconecting ?   Server disconecting ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Compton wrote:
Well amazing how we all got tired and pissed off from it in the same day. I just sent a support ticket to the host because this is happening way too often. I can't do much about it really since Owen is the one in charge of the hosting of WCL. But hey.. Maybe the ticket I sent to the host will somehow help. But the main problem is the host ye.. They are having some serious hacking/DDoSing issues at the moment, and I guess their workers can't do much about it, or just don't give a sh*t.
Yeah I'm actually sorry to open topic like this one but as you said it's happening to often, and it's really breaking RP, activity and so on.. I hope this will be fixed with time Wink I guess you can also lock this if you want.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Server disconecting ?   Server disconecting ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Well I received an answer from the Host this morning, they do have DDoS attacks issues at the moment. I sent Owen a message, hopefully he will reply soon and we will be able to do something about this lag.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server disconecting ?   Server disconecting ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server disconecting ?
Page 1 of 1