West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Server

Go down 
+4
Leaning
Buhinc
DoughBoy
Compton/Kollay
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Гость

Server Empty
PostSubject: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:18 pm

What's up with the server, no players on ( bcz off gta 5 and school ) when will be the server active, i only some 5 or 6 players on it.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:20 pm

everything has an end I guess
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Гость

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:22 pm

Man, when GTA 5 wasnt released things was everything cool.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:12 pm

A word, mang: school.
I ain't got GTA V and no damn console to play, we on the Southside, we poor.
Plus, didn't you post you were leaving? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:17 pm

In my opinion GTA V has like 10% influence here, the biggest "problem" is school, than people are going outside with friends, trainings, and samp is really old, also I wanted to script for server with Compton but as he said I'm to late for this, I'm playing samp for about 6-7 years and I guess this is my last server I'm playing...
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Compton wrote:
Especially a server without updates.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Why you care lol, you are the one who left the server and then came back with an excuse: "uhh i want to say hai to my friends"

You don't like something? Could of left and never come back in the first place, since it never got updated.

I don't have time for WCL anymore and it's noticable, neither motivation to do something for it.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Compton wrote:
Why you care lol, you are the one who left the server and then came back with an excuse: "uhh i want to say hai to my friends"

You don't like something? Could of left and never come back in the first place, since it never got updated.

I don't have time for WCL anymore and it's noticable, neither motivation to do something for it.
Now that that's out, i suggest you to close it and stop holding everyone on a line.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:50 pm

I ain't holding nobody here. Leave whenever you want. Those who want to play here still play.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Compton wrote:
I ain't holding nobody here. Leave whenever you want. Those who want to play here still play.
when the possibility is there to play then as you see we play, but yet we're waisting our time on it. You see many of us wanted to leave but something keeps holding them back. Closing the server would solve it, you're just waisting money.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:01 pm

So if you don't want to leave, don't leave and don't complain. Me and Owen will somehow handle the server by ourselves without advices, thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
https://west-life.forummo.com/f26-joining-leaving-in-active my solution for you Manuro, everything you can do is to blame everyone.. go and start script update, share it with us, as I know you are that pro scripter, tell me when you will start so I can send you requests 24/7, I can't wait Wink

Last edited by Bull / Buhinc on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Shi im gone for two weeks and shit collapses
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
when the possibility is there to play then as you see we play, but yet we're waisting our time on it. You see many of us wanted to leave but something keeps holding them back. Closing the server would solve it, you're just waisting money.
Son I don't know what they told you but playing video games was never a productive use of your time
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:58 pm

y'all jabronis
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
https://west-life.forummo.com/f26-joining-leaving-in-active my solution for you Manuro, everything you can do is to blame everyone.. go and start script update, share it with us, as I know you are that pro scripter, tell me when you will start so I can send you requests 24/7, I can't wait Wink
Yeah, i know how to script, and i got experienced in it also. I offered compton my help a long time ago but he never took it serious, and i'm not someone who keeps offering help to someone. And no, i'm not doing it anymore because it's his fucking job. And please shut the fuck up because you are having a hard time with scripting /cuff properly lmao.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:06 pm

You are silly Leaning, why you keep playing here? You left and then came back, offering your services? With that kind of attitude keep those services to yourself, you act like you are somebody big here or like somebody owes you something? No.. As I said.. you don't like? Go away, you are doing pretty well on SOLS I suppose.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Compton wrote:
You are silly Leaning, why you keep playing here? You left and then came back, offering your services? With that kind of attitude keep those services to yourself, you act like you are somebody big here or like somebody owes you something? No.. As I said.. you don't like? Go away you are doing pretty well on SOLS I suppose.
He keeps playing here because it's the community he likes, people he likes, script he likes, you can't blame him for his loyality to the server, you can only blame yourself Compton, you didn't even changed overview of skin selection for years, lol.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:11 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
Son I don't know what they told you but playing video games was never a productive use of your time
Server 301o84z

Look who's saying that!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Did you even take a minute to see what he wrote above? lol I don't think dissing bull is showing love to the community. I got nothing to blame myself for. I did more than you for this community that's for sure, and I can't sit here until I am 90 to keep this server up especially when most of the proper players already left it. This is not only WCL, other servers like this are inactive as well, and the only thing to blame here is SAMP's age.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:13 pm

Leaning wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
Yeah, i know how to script, and i got experienced in it also. I offered compton my help a long time ago but he never took it serious, and i'm not someone who keeps offering help to someone. And no, i'm not doing it anymore because it's his fucking job. And please shut the fuck up because you are having a hard time with scripting /cuff properly lmao.
I must say I can't script everything but you was scripting Taze command and it's still not finished lol...

Last edited by Bull / Buhinc on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:13 pm

тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
*pciture of myself camwhoring*

Look who's saying that!
I don't recall saying I use my time productively
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Compton wrote:
Did you even take a minute to see what he wrote above? lol I don't think dissing bull is showing love to the community. I got nothing to blame myself for. I did more than you for this community that's for sure, and I can't sit here until I am 90 to keep this server up especially when most of the proper players already left it. This is not only WCL, other servers like this are inactive as well, and the only thing to blame here is SAMP's age.
When people we're asking for shit in suggestions only thing you did was accepting these suggestions, no single suggestion were added in the server since 2011. Then you ask, why we can't beat even limit of 30 players. Even LS-RP with their playerbase update their server monthly, to keep their fucking playerbase.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:17 pm

DaParasite wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
*pciture of myself camwhoring*

Look who's saying that!
I don't recall saying I use my time productively
Sure you don't, look at yourself, you ever had a GF?
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Leaning wrote:
I offered compton my help a long time ago but he never took it serious, and i'm not someone who keeps offering help to someone. And no, i'm not doing it anymore because it's his fucking job.
Why did you even offered him "help" if it's not your fucking job? Oh you though it will raise your chances to become Helper.. again power hungry but you can't help to players, how sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next