West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Varrios Los Aztecas

Go down 
+14
Buhinc
Lil_Familie
gundus
Wh1t3
Micklo
тесhnique
Sm0k3
Loc
DoughBoy
Dopeman
Big_Jayh
Nyne
KDST
Trazz
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:28 am

First post updated with story and some pictures. Credit's for those pictures goes to Aze. Story will be updated every time something happens IC.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:34 am

Nice story.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Been in game this morning for a bit. I will come later, I planned something for todays roleplay, so I expect to see yall.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Ill be IG Today
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:21 pm

I'll get in game in couple minutes. Tomorrow I dont know if I'll come IG, because I need to fix my PC, and that may last long.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Get the fuck IG Cabron'z!

Sorry for D-Post
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Okay, I'm done for today, had good roleplay. I will be in game tomorrow morning, and then I will give my PC to a friend of mine to fix it. He's a bit busy, so I might wont be in game for day or two. That doesnt mean you dont have to be in game. I'll post some screenshots later, and I also expect from you to post them.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Guys,tommorow at night,I am going to the sea,I wont be online for almost a week,so stay active everyone! RadioX since me and Trazz wont be online,atleast you stay active,alright?After me and Trazz come back,ill see with him if we cam make some events in the gang,like street races..etc..So,yeah,I will try to be active tommorow till I go at the sea.
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Okidoki. Have fun.

EDIT: I suggest we also chill at different spots. For example behind the 24/7 in Unity there are a couple of kool spots to chill and RP. I also suggest that people that join must have an age of around 10/15 or something, as most of the gangbangers join in a young age. Had some pretty cool RPs with Sniffie.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:11 am

Well, I suggest everyone who want to join us, to roleplay as teenager. And we are not going to chill only at El Corona Flats, I know couple spots where we could chill and RP. When I get back, planning to organise cap show, opening tattoo shop and such. I wont tell everything yet.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:31 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:08 am

I'm in game at the moment, so If someone want to come...
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:11 am

Im coming.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:16 am

Had good RP now. I'm going to be in-active for two-three day's max. Maybe less. I'll try to show up in game somehow. Anyway's, some screenshot's.

Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 R7j
Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 83ke
Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Pcrj
Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Fv3b
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Snitches
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Keep in mind, my character is a Filmer who captures gang footage for the entertainment purposes to show how /better/ they are than any other Hispanic street gang. Why the green color screenshots? Those are mean to be that night vision camera shit. I'm not too serious about joining but I was here today for the roleplay to see how VLA was.
Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Dory
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. And, you're always welcome.
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:25 pm

It's been an fun RP.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:42 pm

Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Site_logo

VARRIOS LOS AZTECAS
by Chavo Guarez for STREETGANGS.COM
August 10th, 2013

Varrios Los Aztecas or short for it VLA, group of hispanics gang members that live in El Corona neighborhood they rule over it, as well unity station they are known to wear blue/cyan colors, usually hang on the corners "slanging". They sell coke, weed and ecstacy they're pretty know because of shoot-outs they made to their enemies all reports from people that are living in flats, they all have crime records.. they mostly like deal with hand-guns on broad daylight. Way to make money was car dealing, selling all kind of drugs and mostly like robbing people.

Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Streetgangs6

One of the ways they represent their "barrio" is tagging enemies neighborhood, most well Ganton near Grove Street they're in war with them, but not also they tag because they in war with somebody-.. they tag for reputation too, they are just small group of members that are trying to earn money-.. find they way to success. Cars that they are driving are mostly like found in car theft or so.. They would usually tag "Varrios Los Aztecas" or leave their own name, they made fast tags or also how they called "bomb"-.. they let one of gang member from the car and he fastly writes and graffiti, so they wouldn't be noticeable.

Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Streetgang2

The most hated enemy is police or also called on many codes "po-po, nine-one, five-o..." they hate police because it interrupts the business that they are doing such as drug trade, and many others. To disrespect police they started to crash their own cars, tag on them or even drive-by with paintball guns and spray cruisers. That even brought more trouble in El Corona, there is a lot more LSPD cruising around El Corona because of disrespect and reports that they're getting from other neighbors such as loud music, shooting with an firearm and many other things.

Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Streetgang4

mostly when they are in groups like many of them
and if one police officer would act tough and come into
the group of hispanics they would kill him, that's most of the reason
that forces of LSPD are crusing around El Corona and Unity Station, in groups.
One night, at Ganton 24/7 they saw an black male gang related and they
kidnapped him, after they hit him in the head with baseball bats they killed him, and tried to setup
SBF murder but they didn't succeed group that fingerprints we're left on body
we're jailed/prisoned for 10 years for attempted setup and for murder

Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Streetgangs5

inspired by micklos topic on vla, thought i'd make similar i guess its still kinda wip
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:11 am

Its nice. I might be in game today.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Niggasbescheemin12
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Been IG this morning, had pretty cool RP. I tryed to join now, but I got again that skin selection bug. I'll try to come later.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Streetgangs
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Nice screenshots man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varrios Los Aztecas
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next