West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Varrios Los Aztecas

Go down 
+14
Buhinc
Lil_Familie
gundus
Wh1t3
Micklo
тесhnique
Sm0k3
Loc
DoughBoy
Dopeman
Big_Jayh
Nyne
KDST
Trazz
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Varrios Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Varrios Los Aztecas ECtrags_zps651ea62c

Varrios Los Aztecas, which is also known as VLA, with the sub-set Golden Palms 13, also known as G.P. XIII, is one of the oldest Hispanic street gangs in Los Santos. The gang is originally founded by Gundus "Grimy" Gutierrez, in middle 1970, and have been kept up and running ever since with different leaderships. The original founder and leader, Grimy, was murdered by rival gang member in 1990. When his son, named Grimy Junior, found out that his father was killed, he decided to take leadership over the gang. Older members always had respect for him and his father. Several old members decided to help Grimy to raise the gang up to the next level, while others decided to step back.

Varrios Los Aztecas Ssl223

Couple years passed when Grimy became the leader of Varrios Los Aztecas. Grimy struggled to keep new members out of the trouble, but they didn't listen to him, and things were slowly getting out of control. That slowly ended up deadly, and new members already forgot old way of life, of Varrios, that was living on the streets before. El Corona soon turned into the hell. Disrespectfull members were running all around, causing chaos on the streets. Couple months after that, Grimy was found dead in the alley near to the Unity Station. Rumors are saying that some of his members killed him. After that, the gang changed couple leaders through the years, and most of them ended up in prison, or dead.

Varrios Los Aztecas Ssl204

Years were passing, and the gang was still out of control. One of the old members decided to change current situation. His name was Manuel Perez. With some new faces in El Corona, Manuel decided to calm the situation, and get rid of the members who were causing troubles inside the gang. As the time was passing, the gang retrieved the old glory, and also the old life style. Manuel decided to bring back the old sub-set of the gang, called Golden Palms 13. Most kids from El Corona decided to join the gang, in order to gain respect. Soon after Manuel "cleaned up" the neighborhood, the streets were crawling with the members affiliated with G.P. 13, mostly the teenagers. Due to their affiliation, most of them were involved in fights in Los Santos High School.

Varrios Los Aztecas Ssl200

Soon after Manuel decided to step back, the gang was almost disbanded. Without the leader, who was controling everything, and taking care of the gang and business, there was no future for Varrios Los Aztecas. Meanwhile, one of the originals got out of the prison, serving ten years sentence for murder. His name was Emilio Ruiz, also known as Machete. He used to be in the gang while Grimy was leading it, and he was one of his closest friends. When Emilio went back to El Corona, he wanted to gather up the remaining originals, and to take control over the gang. Original Gangsters from the old days slowly started migrating back in El Corona. Emilio, Cesar, Hector and others came in touch with the remaining soldiers from Manuels time.

Varrios Los Aztecas Ssl191

Last edited by Trazz on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Congratulations, pal!
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Good luck and Congratz, my man.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:55 pm

Congratulations, work hard on this I know you can do great!
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:14 am

GL
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:10 am

Thanks everyone. I'll continue working on VLA and GP13. I'll drop some screenshots later.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:09 am

Really dissapointed that VLA is making a bad start in my eyes.

no offense though people have to learn
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:15 am

It's not making a bad start, it's making a really great start.
It's you that started this all, mr. victim.

BTW. Keep your bullshit on the report thread pls.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Good luck to us!
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

You won't see me IG today.
I'm fasting today so I have to stay outta' cursing, drinking and eating.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:48 pm

GL man.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:08 pm

I want every member to post screenshot of RP.

Edit: I was in game this morning for some time, and then my PC just turned off. I wont be in game today, I might come tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Got my GTA Back and I am ready to roll ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Had some good roleplay today. I'll get in game tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Little bit late.. but good luck, bro.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:51 am

Anyone gonna go IG?
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:56 am

This morning I'm busy. I'm helping my dad to work on our house.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:01 am

Alright.
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:22 pm

I've been diagnosed with the Pfeiffer's Disease, i'll be in-active this week. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Alright, take your time. I hope you'll get better soon.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Had pretty good RP today. This is just part of it:

Varrios Los Aztecas Er6j
Varrios Los Aztecas Y51h
Varrios Los Aztecas Cpsp
Varrios Los Aztecas Dadx
Varrios Los Aztecas A7fb
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Anyone coming IG?
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:06 pm

I'll be in game in one hour, maybe less.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:22 am

Why ya'll so in-active?
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:34 am

KDST is mostly on his MC account, look's like you and me are only comming IG. My PC is overheating due to the hot weather here, it lags a bit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varrios Los Aztecas
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next