West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Refund for a Desert Eagle and a Shotgun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Refund for a Desert Eagle and a Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Refund for a Desert Eagle and a Shotgun   Refund for a Desert Eagle and a Shotgun Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:48 pm

I was pulled over by [PD]Pelle, I had a Deagle and Shotty on me at the time. I did a /me to hide the Deagle under my seat in a secret compartment, the shotgun was there by default because it either has to be in a bag or your car. Here's the screenshots of my weapons I took while spending my time at the Red County Prison.
Please give me my items after my release though!

Refund for a Desert Eagle and a Shotgun A4vy

Refund for a Desert Eagle and a Shotgun 5zt2
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Refund for a Desert Eagle and a Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund for a Desert Eagle and a Shotgun   Refund for a Desert Eagle and a Shotgun Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:13 pm

People are disarmed after they are released out of jail, and "All weapons must be on you". You store into a compartment of the car just to save your money and your weapon. Since you were jailed, and I thinks it's realistic because you know that in single player they take some money away and your weapons. Why would the police let you keep your weapons and why wouldn't they check your car because they must HAVE seen you putting your gun into the glove box or whatever.
Request denied.
Back to top Go down

Refund for a Desert Eagle and a Shotgun
Page 1 of 1