West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Refund Shotgun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Refund Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Refund Shotgun   Refund Shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:37 pm

In-Game Name?: [LPF]Saucedo

What You Lost?: Shotgun[15] I didn't even use it because I purchase and sell weapons.

When Did This Happen?: Right now 6/23/2013 7:27 am

Proof: Screen taken the day I bought the weapon.
 Refund Shotgun 2hx3ekh
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Refund Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund Shotgun   Refund Shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Tell me why you camp for so much money if you cry for a shotgun, just interesting..

180k and you cant buy yourself a new one?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Refund Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund Shotgun   Refund Shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Is there a rule saying if you have so much money you can't make a refund?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Refund Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund Shotgun   Refund Shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:49 pm

No, it's interesting that you camp for money and make refudn requests for 15 shotgun bullets. How about I just reset your cash then, since you dont' use it and you got it by camping on the server.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Refund Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund Shotgun   Refund Shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:55 pm

First of all, why do you bring this topic about me camping.I'm just asking for my shotgun that vanished unfairly.And you clearly know I'm always active more than all you guys on the server  and ready to rp, because the summer is the time I can be really active.Once the school starts I won't be active.And why do you care if I don't waste my money or not.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Refund Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund Shotgun   Refund Shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Means I can reduce the money to 100k? Since you never buy anything with it. Why do you need it?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Refund Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund Shotgun   Refund Shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Lol, Saucedo. Being a chronic all-nighter i am i was monitoring you for nights. You were there in like 2:00 AM all alone on the server for hours, mostly AFK.

So yeah, you are a money camper.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Refund Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund Shotgun   Refund Shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:32 pm

We have different times buddy I live in the USA.And you live in Spain or some place like that and what your saying here is BS and lies.But like your a known player here they going to go by you.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Refund Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund Shotgun   Refund Shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Saucedo always gets online to wait for people to join, I've seen it, Idk what's with this "all night" stuff because I am in U.S.A. as well on East Coast, and there's a three hours earlier difference of Cali and NJ, so it's always day when he's online in our times.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Refund Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund Shotgun   Refund Shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Thanks man, by the way nice help you admins you given me here I see guys are looking at my request but don't do shit.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Refund Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund Shotgun   Refund Shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Keep it quiet about us doing our job and watch after yourself before you get another ban with your money farming and /dgun abuse in the middle of roleplays.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Refund Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund Shotgun   Refund Shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:47 pm

True about the one /dgun abuse I did once but not the MF part. Lock or delete the topic Ima buy another shotgun then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Refund Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund Shotgun   Refund Shotgun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refund Shotgun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Refund Request :: Archive-
Jump to: