West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz

Go down 
+15
Leaning
Slick
Dopeman
stalkur
Dice.
Mr Whoope.
Loc
тесhnique
Weedie
Dresta
Nyne
DoughBoy
[AFK]Lil Dan
Sm0k3
Trazz
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:59 am

ScreenShoots of yesterday's little RolePlay:

Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 OOIqvHQ
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 7ycr092
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 MhrcwuD
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 2ruHpR1
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 BFWh7ZR
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 8iVJMDl
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Had nice brawl with TDB, good RP with GSF and rest. I might upload pictures later.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:10 pm

I hope the impact of GP13 carries on through your leadership, your whole apply (grammar, attitude, screens) look alright.

+1.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Thank you. And about GP13, yeah, I'll continue working on it through my leadership.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 pm

-1, not active enough in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 am

I think we both know I'm a bit more active then you, Manuro. You also hate me now because I said that you are a SOLS copy-cat. I don't care about some people's opinion, and in those people, I count you.

Anyway's, been in game for some time. Going off to eat and rest a bit, then I'll get back in game.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:20 am

I guess you saw my problem, I won't be getting IG until it gets fixed.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:43 am

Yeah, I know. I hope it will be fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:40 pm

Trazz wrote:
I think we both know I'm a bit more active then you, Manuro. You also hate me now because I said that you are a SOLS copy-cat. I don't care about some people's opinion, and in those people, I count you.

Anyway's, been in game for some time. Going off to eat and rest a bit, then I'll get back in game.

Don't talk bullshit because you are applying for leader, we both know i'm more active than you because i've seen you barely ingame. It's not because you called me a copy cat because simply the fuck that i give about that comment is up to you to find, i waited a few days to make my decision and i did. You are not active enough in MY opinion, other people got other limits like if he gets ingame once a day he's doing fine. Personally i can't stand to that and that's why you arent active enough to me. No hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Alright, it's your decision, what ever. But I read what Compton said, and he said that leader's need to get in game 4-5 times in a week, for 1-2 hours. And I'm getting IG every day for two or three hours. Anyway's, been in game for a while, it was good. I wanted to organise dog fight event, but most people were busy. I might do it tomorrow.

Last edited by Trazz on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Racks wrote:
Trazz wrote:

Don't talk bullshit because you are applying for leader, we both know i'm more active than you because i've seen you barely ingame. It's not because you called me a copy cat because simply the fuck that i give about that comment is up to you to find, i waited a few days to make my decision and i did. You are not active enough in MY opinion, other people got other limits like if he gets ingame once a day he's doing fine. Personally i can't stand to that and that's why you arent active enough to me. No hard feelings.
TRTRTRTRTRTRTRTTTTTTT! DOPE-MAN IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY BEING ACTIVE IG AFTER HE FIXES ALL HIS PROBLEMS *ME FLYS AWAY*!
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Hahaha, good to hear that, man. Anyway's, I'll get IG in couple minutes.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Pictures from today's RP.

Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Rjs
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 P40l
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 4jc
Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Kif3
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:13 pm

/support

You are good rper, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Thanks, I appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:13 pm

+1 if I haven't vote yet.
You can make it.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 pm

I'll go ahead and give you the +1, so far you've shown activity and you appear to be able to RP. Good luck, Alcatrazz.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 am

One more vote and we are accepted!
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:16 am

We got only 5 positive and one negative votes.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:07 pm

Changing my vote into a +1, you seem to be active and i've misjudged you. Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:06 pm

I'll join you IG later.
I woke up like an hour ago, plus I'm off for a bike ride, lol.
Stay sharp, the newest generation of the Southerners, Los Aztecas! Smile
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:05 pm

Coolio. Was in game this morning a bit, I'll be in game again in two hours. Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:15 pm

I think you're doing good you show lots of activity i hope this stays if you get accepted
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:41 pm

Don't worry, it will. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz   Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varrio Los Aztecas - Alcatrazz
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Gangs & Factions :: Archive-
Jump to: