West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique

Go down 
+10
Smokey
stalkur
Buhinc
Loc
Sm0k3
Compton/Kollay
Nyne
Weedie
Trazz
тесhnique
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Hah, you'll change your mind, im pretty sure, you're telling that just because when you tried to RP with my crew we was just cruising around the city, because I wasn't able to find persons which I needed to find, but wait doesn't cruising around the city counts as a part of mafia style? Oh, wait, you're the one who thinks that mafia always does some shit like killing rats, racket and other shit, no, we also should speak to eachother to make us being more close to eachother, that's a point of these passive RP's.

In mafia movies you also see much of dialogs instead of GREAT HOLLYWOOD ACTION every five miutes, but thank you for your vote.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Gino Costello wrote:
Hah, you'll change your mind, im pretty sure, you're telling that just because when you tried to RP with my crew we was just cruising around the city, because I wasn't able to find persons which I needed to find, but wait doesn't cruising around the city counts as a part of mafia style? Oh, wait, you're the one who thinks that mafia always does some shit like killing rats, racket and other shit, no, we also should speak to eachother to make us being more close to eachother, that's a point of these passive RP's.

In mafia movies you also see much of dialogs instead of GREAT HOLLYWOOD ACTION every five miutes, but thank you for your vote.
Wow I feel the hate just because I gave my real opinion? I actually speced you a few times and saw your style more than you know so don't tell me what I saw and didn't see.If you think all I care about is action you probably never RPed with me I'm RPing 6 years I'm past action all the time RPs. So please next time hush and don't say things you'll regret
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:50 pm

You can't feel hate from me, because I don't hate over the game that much, but what about you, you show the real hate, lol.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Gino Costello wrote:
You can't feel hate from me, because I don't hate over the game that much, but what about you, you show the real hate, lol.
Really? I hate?How by stating my opinion?You call that hate?It's what I think and believe there's not much you can do about it moreover you were the one started swearing so yeah you were much more hating.I suggest you should take some lessons in taking criticism.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:02 pm

No, I don't.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Gotta RP with you once, than I will decide about my vote.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:54 am

SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Deserved +1 teflon don.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:04 pm

I like the editting very much. You got a +1 from me, you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Thank you very much, guys.
Also, I would like to thank all other people who gave me +1's, now things will be different, I'll be more serious.
Big thanks to Kollegah$, Nyne and Lil_Dan for helping me alot with their RP's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2