West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique

Go down 
+10
Smokey
stalkur
Buhinc
Loc
Sm0k3
Compton/Kollay
Nyne
Weedie
Trazz
тесhnique
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Empty
PostSubject: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:14 am

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Costel10
IC Questions

Character Name: Giuseppe "Big Gino" Costello.
Character Age: 39.
How does your character look:
[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique 414-7
Your background story:
The Italian Mafia originated in Sicily in the middle nineteenth century.  It was originally a rebellion in the rural areas in Sicily by the powerful farm owners against the incoming Spaniards. Those few men that vowed to protect the weaker farmers during the rebellion soon after realized that protection was a great was of earning easy money. These men soon after began forming clans or organizations under one man that would be known as the leader of the organization.

During the time of immigration during the early nineteen-hundreds many Sicilian immigrants along with Italians migrated to America in search of a many things including freedom from prosecution, wealth, and overall a better life. Although some of these men women and children were indeed innocent, there were many members of the clans within the crowds; and unknowingly to most of the natives during that time period, they'd take over.

The clans that protected their towns during the Spaniard's reign of terror in Sicily soon became known as families; each group become known individually by their founder's name. Examples of this can be found largely within the New York crime families such as the: Lucchese, Bonanno, Gambino, Genovese, and Colombo crime families.

These families used their numbers and influence to gain power in their neighborhoods and cities alike. They lined their pockets with money made from illegal schemes and plots. Most of the crime committed in these small cultural neighborhoods had something to do with the families or their associates. The problem for police was little was known about these families due to their extreme policies of secrecy and their known acts of violence against those that went against those policies.

These families have since spread to cities all over America like Philadelphia, Brooklyn, Chicago and many more. In-fact, most urban cities in America have been over taken by these large families. In the early nineteen-seventies a particular family had settled in Liberty City. Known as the Leone Family they quickly took control of their local neighborhoods and in-turn most of the crime going on in the area had something to do with them. Salvatore Leone, the head of the Leone family, was murdered in the late ninety's by an associate known as Claude.

Since his murder most of the Leone family divided amongst themselves and the fight for power began. A large percentage the family went to Los Santos in search of Claude since they knew that's where he came from they thought that he might head back. However, Claude was still no where to be found. Feeling defeated, most of the family settled in Los Santos seeing as it was an ideal place to be, much like in the seventies when they tried to settle in Vice City; the weather was great, there was a large amount of power that was yet to be taken by any of the local street gangs, and there was infinite opportunities to make mass amounts of money.

Well into the ninety's the remaining Leone's went there separate ways as well. This was a simple solution since most of whom where either dead, too old to be active members, or in prison anyways. What remained of the able-bodied Leone's let the family dwindle into nothing, but their gangster ways remained. They didn't claim to be a specific family but few of the remaining Leone's that wanted to remain loyal to the way of the olden-days of the Cosa Nostra and their power stuck together. They taught their children the way of the family and keeping their hand in the pockets of smaller businesses. But no-one had claimed the spot as the Boss of the family.

Over a decade later there was a new generation of mobsters; most of which were in their twenties to thirties. They followed nearly all of the old principles of the old family but they did change some things to fit more into their favor. These modern mobsters were comparable to a street gang, but slightly more powerful and a great deal wealthier.

This new generation was lead by two brothers Giuseppe and Gabriel Costello. Unlike their predecessors these two had several ideas that originated from the Cosa Nostra's, the only difference was the brothers altered these ideas to benefit themselves. With Giuseppe leading the family and assuming the position as the boss profits began to rise and their criminal empire's began. The Costello Crew began to grow in a sense of wealth and public fear. They also began to gain respect from people throughout the city. Some say this is the way in which the Costello's gained great fame in Los Santos.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Technique.
What is your real life age: 18.
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT+2.
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: Many of them.
What faction do you want to lead: American Mafia.
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because I feel to lead it, I gave up on this many times, but this faction is always dead, why not give me another chance, I have many new ideas for roleplay's, so it should be intresting for my members and myself also.
List the members you have so far:

THE RANK STRUCTURE wrote:
[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique 12-2

SOLDIERS:
NONE.

ASSOCIATES:
Sammy "Sammy Big Fist" Dimarco - Kollegah$.
Metthew "Britishman" ??? - Lil_Dan.
Ricardo "Ricky Boy" ??? - LilRicky.

Can you be a good and active leader: Yes.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Powergaming - forcing someone to roleplay without even giving him a chance to answer on your /me's, and doing any unrealistic things ingame.
Explain the term MG: Metagaming - Using OOC information in IC situations.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me puts the key inside the vehicles ignition, spinning it few times, turning the engine ON.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): /do Succeed or Failed?, /do TECHNIQUE is seems to be a heavy weight, 28 years old black male, with a purple bandana tied around his head.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 9.

Last edited by Gino Costello on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:48 am

I might join on my alt if you accept alt acc's. Thread's looking great btw.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:24 pm

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Sa-mp-013-4

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Sa-mp-014-4
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:27 pm

I like the layout of the profile. Looking forward for more screenshots of your roleplay. I hope you don't actually let go of this oppurtunity.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:47 pm

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Sa-mp-017-8
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Good luck to us! Proud to be a part of this.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:22 am

It was a good roleplay today at our restaraunt:
[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique 1-4

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique 2-5

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique 3-4

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique 4-1
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:40 am

hahah great roleplay today, I laughed my ass off there.

+1 man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:06 am

You have my vote, take this far and don't let go of the leadership.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:12 am

You've got a nice RolePlay,you deserve this leadership,so I will give you a +1.

Edit: I'll maybe join you,Im still thinkin' about it.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:06 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:10 pm

4/10, it's very good, thank you, buddies.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:17 pm

+1 From me tech, but stay loyal and don't give up!! Wink
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:30 am

We had good RP yesterday, just don't let us down this time, since, every time you apply for AM, you make it an Italian Mafia, and you say you're going to stick with it and make it active, then, it dies in less than a month and you leave.You get a +1 from me, but don't let go of it so fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Im sorry for not being online yesterday, also, I won't be online today, only since tomorow I'll be able to play.

Some screens that I didn't posted yet:
[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Me

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Meb

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Meebo
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Lol I didn't say that :S.Anyways, mind if I take the pics n post em in Vagis Gallery since I forgot to take pics of the RP?
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Bull wrote:
+1 From me tech, but stay loyal and don't give up!! Wink
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:46 pm

7/10, Thank you, guys.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:19 am

Your application looks very organized

I'll be giving you a +1 for excellent effort.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:02 am

THE RANK STRUCTURE wrote:
[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique 12-2

SOLDIERS:
NONE.

ASSOCIATES:
Sammy "Sammy Big Fist" Dimarco - Kollegah$.
Metthew "Britishman" ??? - Lil_Dan.
Ricardo "Ricky Boy" ??? - LilRicky.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:38 am

All associated and involved members, please register on our private furoms.
http://costellofamily.forumotion.com/

When you register, please, instead of your nickname use your characters Name Lastname, it will be easier for me to remember everyone's name for the rank list in future.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:00 am

Created account there.....only 1 "+" left.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:19 pm

He has 8 votes.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Planning to make some people as caporegime's and give them a feature to lead their own crew, some of special soldiers are being controlled by caporegime's and caporegime's are being controlled by Boss and Underboss.

That will give us oportunity to make some crew's (Example Dimarco's Crew, Vinewood Crew, Santorra Crew), it will be done inside AM, leaders of these crew's will be able to creat a topic on AM forum, to post their Soldiers and more information what their crew are doing.

Last edited by Gino Costello on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:12 pm

-1 You can RP that's a fact but I don't see much creativity or leadership in your RPs you're a passive RPers at least that's my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique   [American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[American Mafia - Leader App.] Technique
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next