West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]

Go down 
+18
stalkur
DoughBoy
Lowride
Deshawn187
JΣTT(◣_◢)
JoshThaGod
SmartGirlx1
Micklo
Dice.
CrimeG
Trazz
Rocce
A.O
karlis
Mr Whoope.
Loc
Tuck
Rhyme
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Empty
PostSubject: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:48 am

IC Questions

Character Name: Darnell "D.J." Jones
Character Age: 42 Years Old
How Does Your Character Look: Can be seen sporting a black tank top, revealing his arms with multiple tattoos. One tattoo on his upper left arm says "T.D.B. 4 LIFE", another tattoo on his upper right arm going all the way down to his lower right arm says "Temple Balla' Since For Ever", tattoo on his lower left arm of a Colt .45 ACP handgun with TDB on the gun's slide. On his back is a tattoo that says "Temple Drive Ballas Original Gangster". Gunshot scar can be seen on his right leg and lower left leg. He wears blue baggy jeans, black and white Converse Chuck Taylor low tops. Golden chain around his neck that says "L.S." on it. He wears a black du-rag as well, a golden watch can be seen around his right wrist. Noticeable facial hair, a short beard on his face connected to his sideburns. Light purple rag can be seen hanging from his backpocket.
Tell Something You Know About This Gang: It is an African American street gang located in the Market area of South Temple. They can be recognized by their light purple colored clothing and rags. They are gang heavily involved in arms dealing, drugs, and random acts of gang violence.
Your Background Story: Darnell Jones was born on April 25th, 1970 at the Jefferson County General Hospital. His father was known as Mark "Rocky" Jones, he was a drug dealer slanging most crack, hence the name "Rocky", his mother was Shaniqua Jones, a prostitute in the area of Jefferson, but she only did it to support her family. His mother was killed when he turned three, after he got home from park, he saw his mother dead, after this custody was given to the father, Mark. Mark began teaching Darnell how to slang drugs on the streets of Los Santos, Mark was an abusive father, beating Darnell whenever he did something wrong, this managed to give Darnell minimal schizophrenia. When Darnell's father was murdered, he was sent to a foster home in Verona Beach with a white family, but after turning seventeen, he backed out and ran away to Red County when he continued his drug selling lifestyle, but he was caught, and sent to jail, released at the age of nineteen. He got himself a car one year later at the age of twenty, but his car stolen after returning to his home in Market. He went to hunt down the thugs, and shot them down, feeling no remorse or guilt, he ignored it. Darnell realized that he needed power to survive on the streets of Los Santos, he rounded up a couple of local thugs, Tarnell Washington and Mario Johnson and some more thugs to start a new street gang, the Temple Drive Ballas. Later on during his reign, he found his long lost sibling, Clutch, he was leading the Rolling Heights Ballas at the time. Shortly after, he was gunned down cold on his own street after his gang weakened, afterwards he was believed to be dead for more then a decade, but now in 2013, he has returned to the streets, when he was again thought to have been killed by the Italian Mafia in Las Venturas after finding his other long lost brother, Demetrius Jones. He finally returned from Venturas, only to find out his brother Demetrius was killed in a shootout at the projects where his gang resided, the Lanza Projects. Darnell is back in control of the Temple Drive Ballas in Market and vows he won't leave unannounced again.

OOC Questions

What is your IG Name: [TDB]Rhyme
What is Your IRL Age: I'm fourteen years old.
In What Time Zone Do You Live In: EST U.S.A. and Canada
List The Previous Factions You've Been in Before: [LPF], [RHB], [FYB], [V].
What Faction Do You Want to Lead: [TDB] Temple Drive Ballas
Why Do You Want to Lead This Faction: I see it'll be removed soon most likely to put in LPF, but I see now that this is MY true faction and I can't go on without it.
List the Members you Have so Far: [TDB]Lil_Freezy, Jett, Lawrence_Thompson, [TDB]Montanna[ICR], [TDB]Kevin, Rashid, Fares_Fuad
Can You Be a Good Active Leader: Yes of course, I may not be active right now because of school and shit, but it'll be summer soon, and I'll be active like a bitch!
Did You Read the Gang leadership Rules and Do You Agree With Them: *I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions
Explain the Term Powergame: It is when you force someone to go through with your RP and not letting them respond, it also means to do things which are obviously impossible to do in real life, as role play is suppose to be realistic.
Explain the Term Metagame: It is when you use out of character information IC'ly, like saying my name is Rhyme IC when that is just my name tag and not my IC name.
Give an Example of a Good /me Command: /me reaches for the silver door handle, pulling it opening the car door, stepping inside the car, closing the door afterwards.
In What Cases should a /do Command be Used, Give 2 Examples: It should be used for... /do The crackhead can be seen in the corner, crying for no good reason, covered in human fecal matter. Also.... /do Loud music can be heard playing for the lowrider as it pulls up infront of the group of men.
Give a Grade of Your RP Skill 1 to 10: I'd say nine is my grade so far, 9/10.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Leadernkingpingtdb
[TDB]Rhyme

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Ogshotcallertdbrank
- None -

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Mainlieutenanttdb
- None -

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Glieutenanttdb
- None -

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Chiefenforcertdb
- None -

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Streetsoldierstdb
[TDB]Lil_Freezy
[TDB]Montanna[ICR]
[TDB]Kevin

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Errankidstdb
[TDB]Jett
[TDB]Lawrence

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Newmemberstdb
Rashid
Kane.
Casper_24
Shaggy[OG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Alliestdb
[FYB] - Front Yard Ballas
[MC] - Slayermen MC
[VLA] - Varrios Los Aztecas

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Neutraltdb
[V] - Los Santos Vagos
[TDF] - Temple Drive Families
[GSF] - Grove Street Families
[AM] - American Mafia
[LPF] - Lanza Projects Families
[DP] - Hepburn Heights Crew

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Enemiestdb
[RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas
[KTB] - Kilo Tray Ballas

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Marketmap

Last edited by Rhyme on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:57 am

Added Jett to our members.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:31 am

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:36 pm

+1
Good luck with TDB man!
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:43 pm

You weren't really active lately, so I'm gonna wait up with my vote. Improve your activity, and you got my vote.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:44 pm

lol yall gave up on lpf that quick?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Added Lil_Freezy.
And no, Smokey and Keelo will continue to operate LPF, and when Keelo gets back online and active, LPF will be loaded with people most likely, but at the moment, Smokey's responsible for it, I'm trying to contact Keelo, but that nigga is dead.
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:23 pm

I've seen you're Role-Play I think you deserve an +1 just step up you're Activity
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Get online, and literally a minute after I spawned, TDF came outta' nowhere blasting us, this gonna be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:18 pm

+1 great candidate for the spot, great roleplayer, just raise your activity a bit.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:13 pm

/support. I know you can make it. You're great leader, and great roleplayer. I might start RPing with you.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:38 pm

Joining the applicant on my alt (Keisha). My vote doesn't count then.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Adding you in, adding Montanna.
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:47 am

You good leader for this spot man Smile, Your RP is enough for this.. Good luck, +1 from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:26 pm

You're the great candidate for TDB.GL +1
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:49 am

Quote :
Yes of course, I may not be active right now because of school and shit, but it'll be summer soon, and I'll be active like a bitch!
If you don't got time to be a leader, don't do it right now then.
I'll post my vote later.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:32 am

Hey dude, activity is already improving, my timezone is different then your's so maybe you won't catch me online.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:50 pm

It's not about timezone, but when you have posted that in your application it will make others think you don't have the time to be a leader.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Just wanted to know, in /tballas it says I am the leader, and well I'm not sure.
Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Samp037fh
Fail at the editing thing, how do you do it!?! Someone tell me.

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Samp039ze

Btw, list of members.
[TDB]Lil_Freezy
[TDB]Montanna[ICR]
[TDB]Kevin
Rashid
Fares_Fuad
Lawrence_Thompson
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:34 am

Micklo wrote:
You're growing with more capability to lead this, even though you did lead this in the past.More experienced and developed.
I don't know what to say I'm neutral on this.
I still wanna see more screenshots.
Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Sa-mp-001
Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Sa-mp-013
Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Sa-mp-006
What the fuck, can you explain?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:19 am

Alright, let me explain this.
It was late, it's like 9 PM over here, and I was bored, we started trolling, and shit. And we always do this after-hours when the server is at the point where there's like only two people RP'ing. Believe me, I tried to RP something, but I mean, you know how it feels like you can't go on at some point and the RP was boring. So we started fooling around. Either way, I'm glad you posted those SS because I laughing at the chats. Please don't say "then leave the server" because you know I didn't feel like leaving the server because Montanna and the guys were still online, so I wanted to stay online.

BTW We're more active then most other people, so give us a damn break, lol.
Back to top Go down
SmartGirlx1
SmartGirlx1

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:31 am

the server was boring , and we starts trolling to have fun thats all

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
JoshThaGod
JoshThaGod

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:31 am

The server was pretty dead, and we just got bored... you can't blame us.
Plus it's late at night over here. Nobody would feel like role-playing.. You trip about us trolling, but you have hackers/ rule-breakers like everyday. Yeah we're sorry, but you can't jump on Rhyme for something so petti
Back to top Go down
JΣTT(◣_◢)

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:32 am

We were bored so we started to trolling and shii
Back to top Go down
Deshawn187
Deshawn187

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:37 am

Rhyme doesn't troll only when its late and the server's nearly dead I was with him the whole day and re rp'ed he ain't bad we just like to have fun at some points not rp when theres like 4 people online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]   Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temple Drive Ballas [Rhyme]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next