West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

What will you do to help the server?

Go down 
+17
Chauncy
Smokey
OLD_SCHOOL
#wclmarcus
Compton/Kollay
stalkur
DoughBoy
CrimeG
Mr Whoope.
gundus
Buhinc
DaParasite
THE CREEPER MANIAC
A.O
Loc
Keelo
Micklo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:22 pm

I know this might get alot of negative comments, but in my opinion, you should unban all the players that were banned, and used to know how to RP, but got banned for some other reason. I know there are many people who wanna play here, but they were banned in past so they can't.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:40 pm

i didn't get banned twice i did just once.

OT:hosted list will help and this thing what sniffle said,not only because of me.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Swagalicious™ wrote:
I know this might get alot of negative comments, but in my opinion, you should unban all the players that were banned, and used to know how to RP, but got banned for some other reason. I know there are many people who wanna play here, but they were banned in past so they can't.
That is a brilliant and genius idea. I hope you get admin soon, you could benefit the server a lot with your amazing ideas.While we are at it, why not get rid of the rules entirely?

Last edited by OLD_SCHOOL on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Swagalicious™ wrote:
At least,we must give a try ..
We can get players like this.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:50 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Swagalicious™ wrote:
That is a brilliant and genius idea. I hope you get admin soon, you could benefit the server a lot with your amazing ideas.While we are at it, why not get rid of the rules entirely?

I am sorry, smartass, I didn't see your post above mine? Why don't you hand your idea when you're so smart? Did you saw how much ban appeals we got lately?
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Swagalicious™ wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Swagalicious™ wrote:

I am sorry, smartass, I didn't see your post above mine? Why don't you hand your idea when you're so smart? Did you saw how much ban appeals we got lately?
Yeah, from hackers, to multi-accounting rulebreaking noobs that y'all said "OMFG BAN THES BITCHES YOLO".Now not only you want to unban ONE of them, you wanna unban ALL of them :yodawg:.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 pm

No, look I expressed myself in a wrong way. Maybe a better idea would be to automatically UNBAN everyone that makes a ban appeal?
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Swagalicious™ wrote:
No, look I expressed myself in a wrong way. Maybe a better idea would be to automatically UNBAN everyone that makes a ban appeal?
Are you doing this on purpose? If you are then bravo, you are one funny man.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:52 am

Why are you guys messing with each others emotions
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Pathetic kids,
who cares whose idea it was. Indeed, nobody does.
I disagree on the unban idea. They will basically think: "We were unbanned even before we served our time, let's do it again we'll get unbanned earlier eventually."

Now stop acting pathetic about it and manner yourselves!
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Jefferson wrote:
Pathetic kids,
who cares whose idea it was. Indeed, nobody does.
I disagree on the unban idea. They will basically think: "We were unbanned even before we served our time, let's do it again we'll get unbanned earlier eventually."

Now stop acting pathetic about it and manner yourselves!
Yeah, but my thinking was that nobody would waste 10 minutes of its time to make a ban appeal, if he would enter asking for a ban?
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:03 am

The real point of the topic is that we should all help out in some way, invite players, teach the people you consider "noobs" to roleplay better.We all didn't know roleplay when we came to SAMP and I'm pretty sure we all had one person who taught us how.Make videos and put the IP and the forums in it.
Anything that will benefit to the server is good.
Back to top Go down
Chauncy
Known Player
Known Player
Chauncy

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:48 am

How about to get the server active, don't wait for people to log in and go IG yourself? lol.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:17 pm

No,the server is active.
The matter is .. we should get more players,we should increase WCL popularity.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:01 pm

We actually have alot of players, but the problem is they login only when they see 10+ players on the server, and 10+ will never be when the most of players have that attidute.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:58 pm

I Can Invite many,Many guys from my RL or can get some players from other Games who can Roleplay.. but the problem is that im Banned so they wont have an Reason to come and check it thats the Problem.

I Would do anything to help the Server !
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:16 am

I think if we delete the gun bots

And add jobs around WCL so people can make money.

Make a drug dealing job and a Trucking job

because waiting for a paycheck can't be the only way to make money
and why do you earn a paycheck for gang bang banging
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:19 am

Yes, there is no such good job, if you sell dope, sure, if you sell guns, but all of them cost so much cash, and give you a little cash. Paycheck can be welfare I guess.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:21 am

So even the citizens are on welfare?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:22 am

Well, that's true, haha...
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:33 am

Paychecks are good but we need to earn the cash, like maybe work and then when paychek comes you go to the bank and get your cash
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:44 am

Smokey wrote:
Paychecks are good but we need to earn the cash, like maybe work and then when paychek comes you go to the bank and get your cash

everyone will not roleplay and work instead.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:10 am

Watashi Wa Lil Dan wrote:
Smokey wrote:

everyone will not roleplay and work instead.

Everyone will work? That's not a great argument because everyone goes AFK every 5 minutes now.
If Smokey's idea gets released people will work, yes. With the current Paycheck system everybody in the server is AFK every 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:41 am

AFKing depends on the level of intertainment if roleplay, atleast for people with common sense.

You get bored > alt-tab and check forums,fb, etc.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:11 pm

I can map, if people actually like my mapping...

Also I agree with Smokey..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will you do to help the server?   What will you do to help the server? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will you do to help the server?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next